tmking

Sep 18, 2017
It has been awhile since i played this game but I was at the end game, can I see the end game again, if so how? how do you see the end game normally?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do you get the option to see all the endings?
It is one of the choices when you get the end game, one gives one of the endings at random, one gives all

What is the code to 'Toggle Flag' to impregnate any character?
Preferably just choose to breed Miss Logan when you charm her. You must know the training 'Manipulative Charms'

Also you must of applied the last posted fix before charming her

It has been awhile since i played this game but I was at the end game, can I see the end game again, if so how? how do you see the end game normally?
Talk to Tess on a sunday night

Reactions: tmking

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Super, SUPER small bug: On the opening page, "What's New..." We're in March of 2019, not 2018 anymore. XD I swear I still make that same mistake myself like once a week.

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Okay I need help. I'm following the WT and I'm currently at "Ask Mr. Beasley about Amy and Catherine to be able to learn Hypnosis. "

My book is flashing so I know I have points to spend, but I can't get him to teach me. What am I doing wrong?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
on the changelog i have seen the updates , but is there any other update that wasnt put in there? if so, has tess have update?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Okay I need help. I'm following the WT and I'm currently at "Ask Mr. Beasley about Amy and Catherine to be able to learn Hypnosis. "

My book is flashing so I know I have points to spend, but I can't get him to teach me. What am I doing wrong?

did you buy the hypnosis from the New Age Shop and read it in your bedroom

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

Also have you actually had the scene with Mr Beasley, Amy and Catherine. This is needed to reveal the hypnosis events and start. If you have not, the eithe do the Vase events or the Ritual with Kurndorf

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
2 more questiosn (I hope)

1. Hypnotising Mother Superior. I've competed the Leanne quest, learned augmented hypnosis (been able to hypno mom, and Adele), possessed her a second time and tried all three events. WHen I go to the church no option for hypnosis works, nor does shielded charm, or using Gabby's Necklace.

2. Scrying water book does not appear in the classroom. Monique mentioned it in the history classroom, but searching the bookcase does not come up.

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
Yes siiir just add this line to you searching tab and then navigate through your device and find index. Html or something like that in the game folder. Anndd done... I think something in our explorers fked up the pathing so It load wrong

file://localhost/sdcard

Thanks mate, worked like a charm, ur a legend!

Reactions: Patronapv

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
2 more questiosn (I hope)

1. Hypnotising Mother Superior. I've competed the Leanne quest, learned augmented hypnosis (been able to hypno mom, and Adele), possessed her a second time and tried all three events. WHen I go to the church no option for hypnosis works, nor does shielded charm, or using Gabby's Necklace.

2. Scrying water book does not appear in the classroom. Monique mentioned it in the history classroom, but searching the bookcase does not come up.
1. I do not see an issue, if you know the training then you can hypnotise her as long as she was possessed twice. You only get one try though. Can you post your save for me to check?
EDIT: there is a problem. If you meet her and try to charm her the link should appear but the page does not refresh correctly. For now cast the spell, then open the cheat menu, select View People and immediately return (or open the notes in your phone and return). The option will now be visible.

2. there is a bug in the original 14.9 release, the fix I posted fixes this but only if you had not sent Monique out for magic yet. If you had the open the cheat menu and select View People, locate Monique. In the edit boxes for 'Other/Extra' type 2 and 5 and click the link

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I am having issues with mother superior. I have hypnosis and I freed Leana, but she resists. I did possession, but still can't charm her. One time I got hypnosis option, but messed it up. Suggestions?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am having issues with mother superior. I have hypnosis and I freed Leana, but she resists. I did possession, but still can't charm her. One time I got hypnosis option, but messed it up. Suggestions?
Please check my reply immediately above yours

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
1. I do not see an issue, if you know the training then you can hypnotise her as long as she was possessed twice. You only get one try though. Can you post your save for me to check?
EDIT: there is a problem. If you meet her and try to charm her the link should appear but the page does not refresh correctly. For now cast the spell, then open the cheat menu, select View People and immediately return (or open the notes in your phone and return). The option will now be visible.

2. there is a bug in the original 14.9 release, the fix I posted fixes this but only if you had not sent Monique out for magic yet. If you had the open the cheat menu and select View People, locate Monique. In the edit boxes for 'Other/Extra' type 2 and 5 and click the link
1. GOing to Notes for MS worked.

2. Going to sound really dumb, but where is the cheat menu? I'm looking in my phone on the App Screen and don't see it.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
1. GOing to Notes for MS worked.

2. Going to sound really dumb, but where is the cheat menu? I'm looking in my phone on the App Screen and don't see it.
It's not in the apps, it's a link in the sidebar on the left side of the screen. You might need to click the grey plus sign at the bottom of that sidebar to see it though.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
@bas Any chance of running your compression script on the mod in the OP? Images are ridiculously large, 40Mb some of them

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bas Any chance of running your compression script on the mod in the OP? Images are ridiculously large, 40Mb some of them
You talking about the download labeled STANDALONE MOD of V14.8.4 ?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes