bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yeah, it's 8GB! Standard game is a few hundred meg
I will try, but looks like it's gonna take half a week to download b/c it's not in a zip file, just a mega folder with thousands of loose files...

Reactions: Salathorn
D

Deleted member 22113

are their any mods for this game would be nice to find one that add straight stuff for playing female the lesbian stuff has gotten super old

Patronapv

Oct 28, 2018
Hey guys so I finished the game with apritienc(-+)bad English sorry path and I wanted to start a new one and go with murder path BUT I simply cannot start new game. After I finish choosing my player etc... I cannot click on the actual "start game " button because banner "a spell for all" is in the way ... Directly on top of that button so I clicked like 10000 times on" forget it"button .... Any help? Please pretty please...
I am playing on Android tablet . I have played previous version without problem.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
I have got hold of the Dragon Vase but I cannot do anything with it. I tried giving it to Hannah and Monique and it keeps saying "You can't do anything with this at the moment, it is very strongly made". Any ideas what I have missed?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I have got hold of the Dragon Vase but I cannot do anything with it. I tried giving it to Hannah and Monique and it keeps saying "You can't do anything with this at the moment, it is very strongly made". Any ideas what I have missed?
You're probably clicking "Use" - you should instead click "Give" when you're at Hannah's Shop and then get an option to tell her to break it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys so I finished the game with apritienc(-+)bad English sorry path and I wanted to start a new one and go with murder path BUT I simply cannot start new game. After I finish choosing my player etc... I cannot click on the actual "start game " button because banner "a spell for all" is in the way ... Directly on top of that button so I clicked like 10000 times on" forget it"button .... Any help? Please pretty please...
I am playing on Android tablet . I have played previous version without problem.
Check back a page or two, I posted a test fix to address games that would not start, please try it

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
It's not in the apps, it's a link in the sidebar on the left side of the screen. You might need to click the grey plus sign at the bottom of that sidebar to see it though.
That worked! Thank you!!!! But now....I have the vision for Elian and I can transport to a demonic vision but all it does it takes me to the duck pond. I tried both day and night. Am I missing something? Truth be told I only went down this path one time to see the bad end and can't rightly remember what I did.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK I have a question: is there a way to charm Gaby on the press conference in the town hall? Because I can't resolve this...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
OK I have a question: is there a way to charm Gaby on the press conference in the town hall? Because I can't resolve this...
Yes, cast the spell when you are alone with her.

You must of found out information on the necklace before the conference, generally from Sarah or Mr Beasley

Reactions: Pif paf

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
do any of you guys more games like asfa with mind control ?
Lab Rats is fun, and it is completed. VRen is working on Lab Rats II. The Company and Inner Bimbo are both being worked on but have a decent amount of content. Imperium is good-but its pretty early and probably is abandonded. Enchanted is also worth a try dominant path isn't really fleshed out and once done it sounds like its going to be a dating sim. THere's also Psychic Private Eye but I've not gone far enough to really judge it.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes