soulhunter18

Oct 1, 2017
I don't know if its right to post this here or if I'm just missing something, but for some reason I can't go to the press conference with gabby and mom, I try to talk to the mayor but she just doesn't take me, and if I talk to Mr. Beasley about her necklace first I can't even talk to the mayor about the press conference thing and Sarah doesn't take me to the press thing either.

parkin

Mar 22, 2019
im not getting the 'Check why Jessica called out' option in the seance, even after i asked to help her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
im not getting the 'Check why Jessica called out' option in the seance, even after i asked to help her
Do you have any magical defences, the chant from Alison or Pamela's Bracelet notably? Without these you cannot hold onto the chain

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
CM where do I meet Elian, I have never seen her
It is an event chain that starts after the demon story. You will have dream of a demon calling for you. Then later you can use hydomancy for another vision, then you can cast teleport to visit her. if you survive it then you can meet someone later who may be involved

There are sme issues in 14.9 that make these awkward, notably learning hydomancy and the dream can not appear

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes