Vell1980

Dec 24, 2017
so yeah i wanted to know how i can turn MrBeasley into a bimbo because i cant find a way
После того,как уничтожишь призрак колдуна,подбери кристалл. Потом пробуй,если не получится,иди в аквариум,закончи квест с вазой

vandishar

Jun 3, 2017
can anyone help with charming adele on final part i think says in the walkthrough i need to use hypnosis but when i go at night cathrine kicks me out. cant figure out what i am missing

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Is there any big difference between different versions of Mrs Granger (lover,slave or slut)? And will you be able to have threesome with Kate if Mrs Granger is lover?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can anyone help with charming adele on final part i think says in the walkthrough i need to use hypnosis but when i go at night cathrine kicks me out. cant figure out what i am missing
Generally for Adele just wait until Catherine tells you she is ready

Reactions: jackoffonher

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
she did tell me shes ready but i guess my hypnosis skill isnt high enough, but going to mr beasley there no option to train it higher
Do you have the training to magically augment hypnosis? It is listed in the magic notes in your phone if you do. If you do just cast charm on Adele

vandishar

Jun 3, 2017
Do you have the training to magically augment hypnosis? It is listed in the magic notes in your phone if you do. If you do just cast charm on Adele
no i dont have that yet so do i have to charm more people till book is flashing then train it? or did i miss something

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
no i dont have that yet so do i have to charm more people till book is flashing then train it? or did i miss something
Yes, charm more people or learn more spells. Or worst case use the cheat menu for experience

wait
isn't that the dream thing where she tells you to go to the clearing and call her name or something?
Yes, talk to Jade for information on surviving, then cast teleport at night in the sacred clearing

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.9 Fix 3

This is another set of fixes for version 14.9, it includes all previous fixes released and addresses all reported issues, including but not limited to

- Monique issues for Hydromancy and talking on some topics. Note: it tries to fix existing saves but it may not 100% cover all cases. If you have a save immediately after charming her but before sending her out to find magic then send her out, save again and then upgrade
- charm Tess at her home
- fixes where the game will not start if your browser disables all possible saving except to file
- end game issues
- multiple image issues
- Lilith and Esmeralda's home
- Elian issues for dream and SMS
- and other fixes

This does add some minor other changes
- new player avatar 'Elsa Jean' as submitted
- pool scenes for Zoey
- additional pool images/scene for Madison
- custom dance scenes for Tracy, Mom, Tess, John Adams (male and female), Nina, Miku, Madison, Zoey. Tracy's first is animated and can be re-watched at home. Note: it is a trimmed/cropped version of Ariel Rebel's 'Voyeur Dance'. Tracy and Mom have to be fully charmed.

Download

Install
copy into your game installation and unzip here not into a subfolder. Merge any folders and overwrite any files

Franky2t

Jan 10, 2018
Can someone help me with these?

I cannot Charm Davy after defeating him
I am unable to save Leanne after defeating the demon
Mom and Gabby disappear after I Charm Gabby
Kylie only appears in the schoolyard and I dont Know where or how to find her afterwards
Miku disappear after I try to charm her
Witch Jessica disappears after the seanse

vandishar

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone help me with these?

I cannot Charm Davy after defeating him
I am unable to save Leanne after defeating the demon
Mom and Gabby disappear after I Charm Gabby
Kylie only appears in the schoolyard and I dont Know where or how to find her afterwards
Miku disappear after I try to charm her
Witch Jessica disappears after the seanse
i can help with miku right after you try and charm her go straight to your attic in your house shes there
kylie after you charm her in school yard you need to call her on phone in morning while being on street cherise

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there any save that is just before meeting Sarah and talking to her about the vampire? I fucked up and left the room like a dingus and I don't have a save that works. I have a save just a little after leaving, but nothing before that unless I want to play through a huge chunk of the game again. Appreciated!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
she doesn't go to the pool for some reason
As previously noted then use the cheat menu to recharm her, elect view people, locate her and type
You,2
in the charm them edit box and click the link
Or
start a new game

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes