cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there any save that is just before meeting Sarah and talking to her about the vampire? I fucked up and left the room like a dingus and I don't have a save that works. I have a save just a little after leaving, but nothing before that unless I want to play through a huge chunk of the game again. Appreciated!
Here is one on the apprentice path

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
It is an event chain that starts after the demon story. You will have dream of a demon calling for you. Then later you can use hydomancy for another vision, then you can cast teleport to visit her. if you survive it then you can meet someone later who may be involved

There are sme issues in 14.9 that make these awkward, notably learning hydomancy and the dream can not appear
Where do i teleport to?

vandishar

Jun 3, 2017
hey when i get the get at the aquairum and then take her to look at the gem she picks it up but then leave it there and leaves how do i get her to move it to the hidden room?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hey when i get the get at the aquairum and then take her to look at the gem she picks it up but then leave it there and leaves how do i get her to move it to the hidden room?
Ask her again once it is necessary. There are two cases, one for her to check it out, and another to move it

vandishar

Jun 3, 2017
Ask her again once it is necessary. There are two cases, one for her to check it out, and another to move it
ok thank you but at a loss what else i can do i always check the walkthrough before comming here to ask a question. could you point me right direction to things that need to be done so she can move it cause i think i talked to everyone and dont see anything i missed in walkthrough. thank you for all you help

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ok thank you but at a loss what else i can do i always check the walkthrough before comming here to ask a question. could you point me right direction to things that need to be done so she can move it cause i think i talked to everyone and dont see anything i missed in walkthrough. thank you for all you help
Are you wanting to do this to perform the Ritual of Return to save Leanne? This is the only situation it is relavant. Did you learn the ritual, is it listed in your phone? Did you cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It is been a while since i have played this dare i get my hopes up that i can finally complete my collection of the three sisters

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It is been a while since i have played this dare i get my hopes up that i can finally complete my collection of the three sisters
I was planned for this release but I ran out of time. Amy has been pushed back to the update version 14.9.1 in the near future. A step on the process is in this release but not yet

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
uh weird bug every time I go into the gates mansion to talk to officer khan she sees blood on my shirt despite it being many days since I saw mr gates get killed (soft murder) and I end up going through a never ending loop of trial try to talk to her and attend my trial again and yes I have talked to the mayor about assisting with the investigation.

Edit: started again with full murder path, and now Kate won't show up in her room after I help her with her homework at the library even using cheats

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
uh weird bug every time I go into the gates mansion to talk to officer khan she sees blood on my shirt despite it being many days since I saw mr gates get killed (soft murder) and I end up going through a never ending loop of trial try to talk to her and attend my trial again and yes I have talked to the mayor about assisting with the investigation.
You need to ask your mom to wash your shirt when you get home.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me with these?

I cannot Charm Davy after defeating him
I am unable to save Leanne after defeating the demon
Mom and Gabby disappear after I Charm Gabby
Kylie only appears in the schoolyard and I dont Know where or how to find her afterwards
Miku disappear after I try to charm her
Witch Jessica disappears after the seanse
Ok, let's see:
1. As far as I know, it's currently still not possible to charm him - you can however transform him into a woman.
2. Have you tried to follow the steps in the walkthrough (it's located in the help folder) and if so, where exactly are you stuck? By the way, if I recall correctly, some time needs to pass (a day or two) before you can charm her.
3. Have you tried checking the TV station - they should be there during the day and home at night, as far as I know.
4. If you charmed her, then she should have sent you a sms telling you to call her when you'll be at Cherise street during mornings.
5. Miku should wait for you in the attic of your home after you tried to charm her.
6. I think you probably didn't try to help her or check why she screamed and she ran away - again refer to the walkthrough.
7. You do know there's a pretty detailed walkthrough located in the help folder of the game, right? :D

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
You need to ask your mom to wash your shirt when you get home.
thank you for that, still had to restart unfortunately though since updating to 14.9fix3 I can't get Kate to show up in her room after you help her out with her math problem in the library and cheating to move her there doesn't work either interestingly enough though, before I move her (and she doesn't appear) the location it says she's at is 1000 wherever that is

Edit: nvm it's because I got Dai Chu before talking to her, just started again and didn't get dai chu and she was in her room when i visited

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone know how to get on the Vampyre Dreaming story? I feed on one of my slaves with Lillith and try to get her to do it again and she talks about how I can create vampires, but I need to talk to a witch. On the murder path-Sarah Jessica, Mrs. Jones and Esmeralda all do not have anything to say on this.

paradise145

Jun 27, 2018
I have the problem that Sarah doesnt appear once I ordered the police away from the Mansion. Am i missing something or is it a bug? Before the update i didnt have the problem.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes