mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I have the problem that Sarah doesnt appear once I ordered the police away from the Mansion. Am i missing something or is it a bug? Before the update i didnt have the problem.
You have to talk to your mother about something new in the town.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I found stakes by searching the stones in the wile ranges. That means we could kill vampire in the future or on this version? :D Why would I want to kill her when Lilith can protect MC at the sacred cleaning? :cry:

PS: Oh! You can kill her when you gave the book to Sarah to control vampire.

paradise145

Jun 27, 2018
You have to talk to your mother about something new in the town.
Great, thank you a lot. Do you also know what the requirement is, so that Kurndorf teaches you the invisibility spell? Normaly he does it after i talked to him a few times, but this time the option isnt there.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Great, thank you a lot. Do you also know what the requirement is, so that Kurndorf teaches you the invisibility spell? Normaly he does it after i talked to him a few times, but this time the option isnt there.
I think you have to go to cathedral and get stopped by Mother Superior first.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
You have to try to pick up the chalice and be stopped by Mother Superior in the church.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Is there content for the witch in the Hotel (Jessica) if you do not check why she screamed? I remember reading in the list of variables (the txt doc) that she can go around and free people to oppose you (Tess' husband). Is that implemented or not yet?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
also new problem, the bank manager never gave me the option to close the bank

when you go and she the bank manager, you have to charm her straight away, and shield charm is also required, follow dragon gem quest to get. I would also advise trying to charm Ellie first.

Closing the bank is also a 1 time event, so make sure your in a poisition to charm Ellie and Kirsten the bank manager before you go to see her, and ask about closing the bank.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
when you go and she the bank manager, you have to charm her straight away, and shield charm is also required, follow dragon gem quest to get. I would also advise trying to charm Ellie first.

Closing the bank is also a 1 time event, so make sure your in a poisition to charm Ellie and Kirsten the bank manager before you go to see her, and ask about closing the bank.
You also need to try to charm Ellie.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
how can i get more mana when i'm on the murder path?
eg i can't ask mr gates to write me a check to buy stones from the New Age Store

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know how to get on the Vampyre Dreaming story? I feed on one of my slaves with Lillith and try to get her to do it again and she talks about how I can create vampires, but I need to talk to a witch. On the murder path-Sarah Jessica, Mrs. Jones and Esmeralda all do not have anything to say on this.
The dream is one-off after you encounter the vampyre. Just happens randomly when you go to sleep

Is there content for the witch in the Hotel (Jessica) if you do not check why she screamed? I remember reading in the list of variables (the txt doc) that she can go around and free people to oppose you (Tess' husband). Is that implemented or not yet?
Yes, make sure you have magical defences when you do the Seance, Alison's chant

how many times do I have to meditate and cast b4 I get the hydo spell?
You have to learn the technique from the History Classroom. Importantly you must apply the last posted fix

how can i get more mana when i'm on the murder path?
eg i can't ask mr gates to write me a check to buy stones from the New Age Store
A major way is using the Wealth spell, you can get more mana from casting it and buying stones than the mana you use casting the spell

Otherwise there are stones around the place, often when you re-visit a place or person. A number in the History classroom and others around the place

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
how get i get more mana when i'm on the murder path?
A spell for all Murder path day 2 early

Listen to Tracy's conversation with Davy and eat breakfast.
Go to the library and charm Tess and let her leave.
Go to townhall charm Angela enter John Adams' office and tell Tess to meet you at the library, reenter the office to get old stone.
Go to school enter Mr. Beasley's office and cast pass to get another old stone then get the mana from them.
Examine the tome and learn manipulative charm from Tess, have her invite Karen Titus to her office charm her to get magic experience, get her to close library and charm Monique get her to research magic and meet her at school.

D

Deleted member 478848

how do ypu get the mother she always leaves after the tracy scene or objects to the tracy scene? regardless of what you say shE simply leaves the house or just tells to end it. It feels impossible to charm her.

D

Deleted member 478848

or anybody got a save with this much done in the game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
when do you think we'll be able to charm the witch at the hotel and the fortune teller? would use their names but i forget em
Not sure if ever, but we are still working on her story

how do ypu get the mother she always leaves after the tracy scene or objects to the tracy scene? regardless of what you say shE simply leaves the house or just tells to end it. It feels impossible to charm her.
Once she leaves she will contact you to brink her some items. She has gone to work. Deliver the items AND visit her again at night time. The walkthrough gives more details and yes you can charm her by following this story, you just cannot BEFORE

or anybody got a save with this much done in the game
One was posted recently look back over the last couple of pages

Reactions: YeeterTheMeatBeater
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes