scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry if this has been already reported and I missed it, but when going through the history of Glenvale with Jessica after freeing her, history30.mp4 and history37.mp4 files were not found.

Mar 31, 2019
I can't charm Amy or Catherine and whenever I go to their house it says you will see Amy or Catherine at school you have not been invited what do I do?

Jul 5, 2018
because if you have go to the school go to mr beasley's office and then wait till the last possible moment to use the silver ring on the girls then once that's done charm him once they've left then go to their house and take it from there

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
found an error where Maddison never shows up on the first day or the following day after answering the quiz.
Riddle solving cheat is on.

have figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a question is there more than two fixes because I have problems finding the book that allow you to have visions at the pond?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a question is there more than two fixes because I have problems finding the book that allow you to have visions at the pond?
There will be another.

But this is a bug that was fixed in the last release as long as you start a new game. Otherwise check back I have posted some changes needed in the cheat menu for Monique to address this
Quick: locate Monique in View People, type 2, 5 for Other/Extra and click the link

Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
In the previous versions I had played the apprentice path, I actually never did murder, would you recommend for this new version to do apprentice again or try murder?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
In the previous versions I had played the apprentice path, I actually never did murder, would you recommend for this new version to do apprentice again or try murder?
There is no content for this release that is significantly different between the paths, some small text differences for some of the new dialogues with Lilith the vampyre but these are flavour as such (reference death on the murder path, not injury for instance)

Reactions: septacycell

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I suggest trying out the Murder path, since it's the only one that allows you to charm Sarah Gates currently for instance. There's also few other things you wouldn't be able to do on other paths, or there are at least different versions.

You can always do the Soft murder path, where you're not the murderer if you don't want to be a Complete Dick(TM).

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
After you've talked with Jade, had the dream, and vision about Elian how do you interact with her? I have a teleport option for "Demonic Vision" but it just takes me to the duck pond. I tried at both night and day.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
There will be another.

But this is a bug that was fixed in the last release as long as you start a new game. Otherwise check back I have posted some changes needed in the cheat menu for Monique to address this
Quick: locate Monique in View People, type 2, 5 for Other/Extra and click the link
I have started a new game and the bug is still there

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
I really like the game (Sam Cooke Hnggngg) but it feels unintuitive when playing lots of "okay now what the fuck do i do" and blind alleys that lock off content. maybe a task tracker would be a good idea.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for cmacleod42 creating this great game! It's really and truly a masterpiece! When I talked with Jessica after she had a private talk with Esmeralda, I can't help to come here to express my gratitude to this game! It's really a long and legendary journey to reach that point. :D

PS: I'm still trying to figure out everything before starting to fight against the "Legion"... :ROFLMAO:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry if this has been already reported and I missed it, but when going through the history of Glenvale with Jessica after freeing her, history30.mp4 and history37.mp4 files were not found.
Also, at the press gathering, asking the Mayor for some private time leads to picture or mp4 errors.

Jul 5, 2018
Thanks for cmacleod42 creating this great game! It's really and truly a masterpiece! When I talk with Jessica after she have a private talk with Esmeralda, I can't help to come here to express my gratitude to this game! It's really a long and legendary journey to reach that point. :D

PS: I'm still trying to figure out everything before starting to fight against the "Legion"... :ROFLMAO:
about the fight with legion just some hints go to your mom and make sure you have holy water just sayin

Reactions: mercytea
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes