JackDoe

Dec 12, 2017
You have missed something needed to complete the Ritual of Return properly. The walkthrough should list everything needed and also your phone should have point forms listed
Ah ok, turns out I forgot to carry the relic during teleportation.

So say the ritual failed and Leanne becomes a thrall again, how do you 'cure' her the second time. In past version, you are supposed to take Lilith to Leanne's house and forcibly take her back to the hidden room. On 14.9, I can't get Lilith to enter Leanne's house.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ah ok, turns out I forgot to carry the relic during teleportation.

So say the ritual failed and Leanne becomes a thrall again, how do you 'cure' her the second time. In past version, you are supposed to take Lilith to Leanne's house and forcibly take her back to the hidden room. On 14.9, I can't get Lilith to enter Leanne's house.
Did you tell Lilith she cannot follow you into places? Talk to her and allow it

EDIT: actually it is a bug, I wanted Lilith to avoid thralls, and forgot about this path. I will fix this in the 14.9.1 update

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Is there any other way to get the standalone mod? For some reason, I can't download around 60 of the files. I've been trying with megasync or without it and no matter what those 60 won't download.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there any other way to get the standalone mod? For some reason, I can't download around 60 of the files. I've been trying with megasync or without it and no matter what those 60 won't download.
There was a Google Drive link posted at the Hypnopics Collective

Patronapv

Oct 28, 2018
Same issue, any luck so far bud? Or anyone kind enough that knows whats happening?
Yes siiir just add this line to you searching tab and then navigate through your device and find index. Html or something like that in the game folder. Anndd done... I think something in our explorers fked up the pathing so It load wrong

file://localhost/sdcard

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'm following the apprentice walkthrough inside the help folder. It says

- In the Bar, use the Hotel Plans
I searched the whole document and this is the only place 'hotel plans' shows up. How do I use the hotel plans, I think the story is stuck for me.
Thanks.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I'm following the apprentice walkthrough inside the help folder. It says

- In the Bar, use the Hotel Plans
I searched the whole document and this is the only place 'hotel plans' shows up. How do I use the hotel plans, I think the story is stuck for me.
Thanks.
You need to find out about the basement somehow. I think there are a few ways to do this either from Monique or there is for surea book in the history classroom. Once you do that, you can talk to Angela in the Town Hall, who will then give you the plans and tel ou there is a $30 fee. I've always had Angela charmed by this point, and it gives me the option to make it clear to her she is a slave, not a lover.

Reactions: TGIL
May 28, 2018
I talked to her but nothing happened after i talked to her about the magic, and now the option is gone.
It's easy to miss since there's no pop-up message indicating you've learnt it, but check your phone then go to the notepad app then click the wand, that shows all the magic you've learned and it should be there if you had everything set up before you talked to her about the chant.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
When you find out Davy has charmed your sister and you get the choice of being angry or jealous which should you choose? Is this a way to avoid NTR or something?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Small bug report:
- two pictures in Jessica history lecture are missing
- after being puppy charmed Debra Kelly vanished pernamently
- I belive that if i found two stones in settlers book before Monique found one it would block her in the history class permanently
- I killed Danny but he somhow still is in the ending
- one more picture was missing in some event (black box) but I don't remember where
- when I tried to charm Gina in the Museum game said that I already charmed her. Charming her in her place works normaly tho
- on Monique minimal charm I couldn't talk to her about Hannah missing and I didin't recive any notification about Camryn quest, but when I did go to her place quest started normally

And I don't understand why Jessica became my "rival" after I helped her escape during initial seance? Is that bug or deliberate and leads to something?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
When you find out Davy has charmed your sister and you get the choice of being angry or jealous which should you choose? Is this a way to avoid NTR or something?
That choice basically means whether you want to get involved with her romantically or not (jealousy for yes). I'm not sure if the choice here actually matters though, since you can still pick whether you love her as a sister or a lover later when you actually charm her (although I did picked jealousy, so I suppose it is possible you don't get a second choice later unless you pick that option first). You get a similar choice for mother later on.

Reactions: Obrecht13

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
It's easy to miss since there's no pop-up message indicating you've learnt it, but check your phone then go to the notepad app then click the wand, that shows all the magic you've learned and it should be there if you had everything set up before you talked to her about the chant.
Thank you!

Now I have a problem with Miss Logan not showing up anywhere :/, followed the walkthrough.

Edit: Nvm I probably didn't time it correctly

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes