cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I downloaded and installed 14.9, applied the first fix, then applied the second fix not long after before trying to play the game.
When I click on Start Game, nothing happens. If I click on the load a game page, I get a blank white browser page (and can only get out by rightclicking and choosing reload which takes me back to the initial start page). If I click the FAQ link, that opens normally.

Using Google Chrome 73.0.3683.86

Edit: all links on the page work apparently, just not the buttons. Tried with Microsoft Edge, and it worked.
The game works perfectly fine for me in FireFox and Google Chrome

Do you have any Add-Ons installed? Can you temporarily disable all add-ons, try the game in Chrome and see if it works?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm having the same issue. I removed all extensions and tried again-no luck.
Please check the Javascript console, any messages listed? What antivirus are you running. Can you also temporarily disable it and see if that helps. Remember to turn it back on after checking/

As I noted it works with no issues in Google Chrome for me, so it must be something interfering like an addon, third-party program or a too-strict security setting

Remember Javascript must be enabled under Settings, Advanced, Content Settings

Reactions: jackoffonher

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Only using the basic extensions that run with Google normally, same as on the Windows 7 starter machine that ran 14.8 last time I played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Only using the basic extensions that run with Google normally, same as on the Windows 7 starter machine that ran 14.8 last time I played.
Can you please check in Settings if the following applies
'This exception is thrown when the "Block third-party cookies and site data" checkbox is set in Content Settings'

Of the setting is set, try to disable it. I will test locally further.

Reactions: jackoffonher

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Please check the Javascript console, any messages listed? What antivirus are you running. Can you also temporarily disable it and see if that helps. Remember to turn it back on after checking/

As I noted it works with no issues in Google Chrome for me, so it must be something interfering like an addon, third-party program or a too-strict security setting

Remember Javascript must be enabled under Settings, Advanced, Content Settings
Solved it. I replaced the entire Javascript file with the patch and it wiped out everything. Same with Images. One additonal questions

Neither fix has the nuditst option at game start. Is this now coming in the next update?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, for some reason I'm not getting the hydromancy book even though I have clairvoyance, seems to be a bug
Please apply the fix above again if you have already. Talk to Monique and send her out again looking for magic. Talk to her at the school
OR
in the cheat menu, locate Monuque and type in the boxes for Other/Extra
2 in the fist, 5 in the second and click the link

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
Please apply the fix above again if you have already. Talk to Monique and send her out again looking for magic. Talk to her at the school
OR
in the cheat menu, locate Monuque and type in the boxes for Other/Extra
2 in the fist, 5 in the second and click the link
Thanks. Also I noticed there's a section in the player's file called bimbo? how do you get that?

Salathorn

Aug 19, 2017
Have a nice day. Cant download it because of mega. Google drive link is only 700 mb. Can you upload 8gb to google drive or nopy?

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Who made the Murder Path mod? Are they still active, is it going to be updated?

I would like to play that, but I want to wait if they are going to update it.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Any idea when the game will be completed? I played 14.8.4 for several hours but I really want a conclusion to the storyline.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes