cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a wiki or something? Like what items is for (string, scissors, holy water, etc), how to use spells, all the while not spoiling anything. Been playing this game and it's amazing. Reading some comments i realize this game has 3 paths. Right now im doing apprentice? Is there the same content available for other paths as well? Thank you. Nice game man keep it up.
No wiki I am aware of, but there is a walkthrough included in the game, that if you skim can give ideas for items and spells. Remember you can examine items/spells for some information. Also remember to check the Notes app in your phone

The 3 paths all have roughly equal content and major events are the same, sometimes with a different flavour. Some events differ (notably Gabby, Sofia, Officer Khan)

Reactions: Ravencrone

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
No wiki I am aware of, but there is a walkthrough included in the game, that if you skim can give ideas for items and spells. Remember you can examine items/spells for some information. Also remember to check the Notes app in your phone

The 3 paths all have roughly equal content and major events are the same, sometimes with a different flavour. Some events differ (notably Gabby, Sofia, Officer Khan)
Nice it has built in walkthrough, i'll check later. I still don't get some things even after examining it, but i never check notes though. Also it's so hard to get mana that i'm forced to use cheat.

Cool, i'll try other path later. Thank you.

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
i got stuck at gold worm puzzle
i have answered first question that the answer is 133112221
but in next question i've tried 16/Y and 20/U it always says " can't find about that topic"

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i got stuck at gold worm puzzle
i have answered first question that the answer is 133112221
but in next question i've tried 16/Y and 20/U it always says " can't find about that topic"
I gather you do not have Rune Matching enabled at start of game/n the option in your phone

When you say the next question, you mean when you have opened the book and are learning the spell? The answer is not any of those, it is the name of the spell. Open the Book of control and check the spell names and type one of them. The walkthrough does list the correct answer here

Reactions: xxxreyxxx

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for 14.9? Some quests like Charlie-Amy and Jessica seem to have multiple branchs and I'm currently stuck at Jessica enslave(bound) branch. Also, whats the requirement for ending? I've completed major arcs (ritual,davy,demon) and met Miku but still no ending.

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
o
I gather you do not have Rune Matching enabled at start of game/n the option in your phone

When you say the next question, you mean when you have opened the book and are learning the spell? The answer is not any of those, it is the name of the spell. Open the Book of control and check the spell names and type one of them. The walkthrough does list the correct answer here
oh i see, actually the answer is the spell's name

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for 14.9? Some quests like Charlie-Amy and Jessica seem to have multiple branchs and I'm currently stuck at Jessica enslave(bound) branch. Also, whats the requirement for ending? I've completed major arcs (ritual,davy,demon) and met Miku but still no ending.
No there is not, but the options are not complex. How are you stuck for Jessica. Once you defeat Legion then you can have Hannah free or bind her, this is unchanged from previous versions. The changes are AFTER this decision point, but the events are fairly linear then

The ending needs all the police and town hall charmed and a few key people like Tess, Angela, Victoria, Mr Beasley. Note for the Town Hall you must charm Emily as well. Then just visit your bedroom anytime.
In your case you also need to either free or enslave Jessica first, if you have not done this then that is probably the issue

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
No there is not, but the options are not complex. How are you stuck for Jessica. Once you defeat Legion then you can have Hannah free or bind her, this is unchanged from previous versions. The changes are AFTER this decision point, but the events are fairly linear then

The ending needs all the police and town hall charmed and a few key people like Tess, Angela, Victoria, Mr Beasley. Note for the Town Hall you must charm Emily as well. Then just visit your bedroom anytime.
In your case you also need to either free or enslave Jessica first, if you have not done this then that is probably the issue
After enslaved Jessica, there will be a stone delivered to my bedroom and if I use it at wild range it would be game over (bimbo bad end?). Dont know how to progress after this point.

About Emily, is there any difference between charm her immediately or leave office and somehow charm her later?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
After enslaved Jessica, there will be a stone delivered to my bedroom and if I use it at wild range it would be game over (bimbo bad end?). Dont know how to progress after this point.

About Emily, is there any difference between charm her immediately or leave office and somehow charm her later?
Two people can end the bimbo curse, Miku and Tina, go talk to them

No difference charming Emily later, just different flavour text for the location and different images, same long term effect

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hey could anyone tell me where I can learn these spells? I can't find them anywhere and I don't know what they do.

Ert Nau
Vil Ras

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
Lots, it is the main reason it is 10x larger than the main game. Almost all are blowjob animations, none are lesbian

Some were included into the 14.9 release
that's great
i wish i have mirror link for that, since 3 provided server doesn't work good on my country it give slow connection download.

May 9, 2017
For some reason Sarah Gates won't talk to me about Demons, just defeated Davy and I'm currently in the murder path, is there something wrong I might be doing?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For some reason Sarah Gates won't talk to me about Demons, just defeated Davy and I'm currently in the murder path, is there something wrong I might be doing?
What path are you on, on the apprentice path, talk to Sir Ronald. In general talk to Jade at the Avernus Club

It also depends why you wish to talk to her on this, what are you trying to do?

May 9, 2017
What path are you on, on the apprentice path, talk to Sir Ronald. In general talk to Jade at the Avernus Club

It also depends why you wish to talk to her on this, what are you trying to do?
I solved the problem already, apparently I asked her about this a long time ago and had already unlocked the strip club

D

Deleted member 76745

If I cast invisibility and then try to turn it off by clicking "End the Spell" it loads a page with the url "javascript:CastInvisibility()" and I have to open up the game again and load a previous save. This happens any time I do the "End the Spell" cast.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes