cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Will there be MTF transformation of the characters in the game? Are there even transformation options planned for the game? :oops:
There are male to female transformations available for all charmable male characters. For the player it is just too much of a pain to add in, mainly people reacting etc

Many others can be transformed either BE or futa mostly, with one special case, examine the soul bound crystal it will react to people who can

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do i trigger the ending?
Have you
- freed or enslaved Jessica - as in had Hannah visit and alter her bonds
- defeated Davy, Legion and Kurndorf
- charmed every in the Town Hall (including Emily), the police station (well Becky, Khan are optional), Tess, Mr Beasley, Victoria
- met Miku

Go home to your bedroom and it will happen

D

Deleted member 619632

Have you
- freed or enslaved Jessica - as in had Hannah visit and alter her bonds
- defeated Davy, Legion and Kurndorf
- charmed every in the Town Hall (including Emily), the police station (well Becky, Khan are optional), Tess, Mr Beasley, Victoria
- met Miku

Go home to your bedroom and it will happen
i have done all that still no trigger

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
there you go
You have already been offered the end game, you have met and charmed Didi. It explained at the time to return on a Sunday night and talk to either Tess or Tracy and retiring from exploring. So kill a couple of days and talk to Tracy in the living room (or get Tess back to your bedroom)

PS
thanks for the save, it has shown a few bugs in the end game process, some wrong images and text for some pregnant cases, I am fixing now

Last edited:

hathios

May 20, 2017
Sorry to tell you this but those math riddles are very very hard for my taste you need to have studied math to solve those riddles.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry to tell you this but those math riddles are very very hard for my taste you need to have studied math to solve those riddles.
Well
a) turn on the app in your phone for puzzles, it disables them completely
b) save and use trial and error. if you save at the question then then answer is static and you can retry
c) use the walkthrough in the game, all answers are provided

Reactions: Nimil
D

Deleted member 619632

You have already been offered the end game, you have met and charmed Didi. It explained at the time to return on a Sunday night and talk to either Tess or Tracy and retiring from exploring. So kill a couple of days and talk to Tracy in the living room (or get Tess back to your bedroom)

PS
thanks for the save, it has shown a few bugs in the end game process, some wrong images and text for some pregnant cases, I am fixing now
hehe no problem

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I just read that you could get iss titus to be your willing slave. How do I do that?

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
look in walkthrough in the help folder but its really simple to pull off as long as you don't start it to late in the day
I looked at all possible walkthroughs yet I found nothing. IDK if I continuously look over it (probably) or if it's just not there.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I looked at all possible walkthroughs yet I found nothing. IDK if I continuously look over it (probably) or if it's just not there.
Quoted from the walkthrough:

There are two variations to charm Mrs. Adams and Ms. Titus. The easy way is to charm Tess and complete the process, then call Ms. Titus and charm her too.
Alternatively, to spend less mana and gain a Stone, if it's not too late (before 4:30 PM) you can follow this procedure:
  • Charm Tess, but do not reply and exit to the Reception Area.
  • Follow Tess to the Town Hall.
  • Talk to Angela, ask all options, then charm her (see below for details) and ask her where she lives and where John Adams is.
  • Visit the office and finish the charm process, then order her to go back to the Library.
  • Re-enter John Adams' office and pick up the Stone, then go back to the Library.
  • Speak again with Tess in her office, invite Ms. Titus in and leave without charming Ms. Titus. She will become your willing slave.
NOTE: If Ms. Titus becomes your willing slave, the experience gain is delayed until you visit her house.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes