shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
I can't trigger the minding the shop scene with Leanne. Has something changed? Think requirement used to be have less than $20

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
How do I charm Gabbie in Murder route?
I had the Vampyre Lilith with me and had her set to enter places with me. Entering Gabby's house will trigger the event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if there's any other way to avoid the bad endings linked to trying to hypnotize Gabby as I have only played the murder path once.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I had the Vampyre Lilith with me and had her set to enter places with me. Entering Gabby's house will trigger the event where she tries to hypnotize you, but Lilith breaks the wards, enters the house, and attacks Gabby, turning her into a ghoul. I don't know if there's any other way to avoid the bad endings linked to trying to hypnotize Gabby as I have only played the murder path once.
Bring Tina with you instead, her power to absorb magic can break the wards

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Reactions: mongod

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Sorry for bitching so much but I need some help with Kate. After I use the silver ring on her at the park I can't follow her to the hotel. I was on murder route and I helped her with math and "accidentaly"touched her ass.

Dec 12, 2018
Teleport not working, when I tried to cast it the message "Why would you want to leave" is given. Help?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Teleport not working, when I tried to cast it the message "Why would you want to leave" is given. Help?
Are you in the Bimbo Curse? If so this is expected, it is a bad ending after all

Otherwise have you applied the 14.9.3 version, it corrects some issues like this. It could previously be caused by the events when you confront Davy or Mr Beasely. This issue is fixed and loading the save with 14.9.3 corrects the issue

Otherwise, use the cheat menu, locate 'You' and toggle flag 31 off

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Sorry for bitching so much but I am on the murder path and I helped Kate with the homework, "accidentally" touched her ass and beat her in Bruce Lee trivia but I after I use the silver ring on her at the pond she just disappears.

What do I need to do so she'll go over to the hotel and beat the shit out of Davy? Because I remember in 1 playthrough I used the ring as she was having sex with him and then she beat the shit out of him. You had the option to pick "that ungrateful bitch".

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I'm starting to fall out of love with this game and it's taken me a few version to really understand why.

Firstly, the game just feels a bit dated due to the static pictures rather than GIFs or WEBMs that most other games of the genre are now using. I understand why - the game has been in development for a long time and it's a massive undertaking to go back and source/replace such a huge amount of content, but as understandable as it is it doesn't change the feeling.

Second, I feel like the game is starting to lose its focus in terms of the storyline. Originally there was one or two major plot threads to get through with Kurndorf's ghost, Davy/Kate, and then eventually the Church. This allowed for a tighter story. Now we have various stories that intersect at different intervals and unless you already know the stories coming into the game then I imagine it's quite confusing to play through and understand what's going on. Obviously it doesn't help that there's very few triggers with prerequisites in terms of the stories so you end up with situations whereby you have to visit Kate in her room and save Kate from the hotel at the same time as an example.

Lastly, I feel like we're getting character bloat instead of depth. The characters we have now could be fleshed out more with more events and a greater range of content rather than adding in new characters which also lack content. It feels like a lot of the game is a framework with more to come in the future rather than being an active development cycle. Something like Girl Life ended up becoming. A feature freeze for a few versions with a focus on making the world seem more alive and lived in through interactions between characters could be something really beneficial.

Oh and although it's not my cup of tea, I notice that there is a bit of a lack of gay content outside John Adams and Mr. Beasley. Probably because the actors involved are straight performers? I'm not sure. But in a game where you essentially take over the minds of everybody that you meet in order to fulfill sexy desires then this feels like it could be an option more.

Either way it's an impressive accomplishment for the game to have come as far as it has especially as cmacleod took over somebody else's project but it's now to the point where they've made it their own. I'm wondering if a SugarCube or RenPy based sequel bringing the game a bit more up to date with other games of this type might be something to start thinking about?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Huh, I can't seem to get the Bank Manager in the murder path. I remember that if you had a low amount of cash you could go to your mom and she would take you to the bank to set up an account, but it ain't happening. Is there some pre-requisite?

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
cant find kundorf's skull. tried shoveling in the tunnel and it always say "you cant do anything with this at the moment" what do i do? tried couple times with new game but still im stuck and cant progress on this. help.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
cant find kundorf's skull. tried shoveling in the tunnel and it always say "you cant do anything with this at the moment" what do i do? tried couple times with new game but still im stuck and cant progress on this. help.
You dig in the wild ranges not the tunnel.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
still the same "you cant do anything with this at the moment"

does any of you have this issue? if not then i'll have to follow walkthrough step by step
have you been told where Kurn is buryed? you have to talk to someone about it and then you can dig it up

Reactions: Ravencrone

MrThoro

Sep 3, 2017
Hey,

Is anyone else not getting any options other than getting stabbed (after choosing one of the options below) when first visiting Kate at her house? Went there right after studying with her in the library.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
Where do I take Diane for the documents quest? I think I clicked past a dialog saying where we should go.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes