cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is there a way to charm the succubus? saw some pics for her in the folders but i cant find them in game
No, the succubus image version are from the dream/teleport event, otherwise she is met in the club in her 'Catherine' form (well calls herself Rachael but the character is from the game of said name)

Did you learn Hydromancy and use it, and then get the dream AFTER encountering the demon in the Seance? Also you need to know teleport spell and it is delayed until later in the game, after the start of the vampyre event

Last edited:

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Version 14.9 .1 changed the game so Officer Batton is charmed at the start of the game. This is completely intentional. You have to use the Silver Ring or Tina to free her

For the address for the Robbins, check back later, try visiting the Hotel and a few other places, you are just not at the point the game things you need it

The issue for Ms Titus's address is probably a bug, I probably only offer if she is charmed, not also your slave
Thanks for the answer.
Then who is responsible for walkthroughs and is it possible to change part about Officer Batton so it says that you need this ring? I think if it is not done this question will arise later again.
About Robbins adress - it is serously weird, because I tried to pass time - walking in and out of room for about 4 in-game hours, change time woth cheats, do something else, but there still was no paper with adress. Guess it is just my bad luck. Though there is now question about Madison - when is it possible to see her at TV station if she is not charmed? When I didn't charm her there was no an option about asking about Madison. Though I expect that it is bad timing again.
About Titus - had save about the moment that you charm library personnel. Tried to charm Adams and Titus the easy way. Still no option for adress.

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
To the TV Station to see Madison (weekday daytime)
That's what I thought, but I think I've bugged it out by having the Zoe content fire over it? All I have with Madison is "Is Zooey here" and "Remove more clothing". And Diane's only dialog is "Return to police station".

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
Then who is responsible for walkthroughs and is it possible to change part about Officer Batton so it says that you need this ring? I think if it is not done this question will arise later again.
About Robbins adress - it is serously weird, because I tried to pass time - walking in and out of room for about 4 in-game hours, change time woth cheats, do something else, but there still was no paper with adress. Guess it is just my bad luck. Though there is now question about Madison - when is it possible to see her at TV station if she is not charmed? When I didn't charm her there was no an option about asking about Madison. Though I expect that it is bad timing again.
About Titus - had save about the moment that you charm library personnel. Tried to charm Adams and Titus the easy way. Still no option for adress.
For the Robbins:
Not the passage of time, I mean do other things in the game, go to the Hotel and school. Also it discusses key places in the walkthrough, so go to the wild ranges a few times.
Otherwise, do the Seance story, or the story for Tess

For Ms Titus
the address is only offered once you know where Rathdown Road is. This generally comes from folllowing Tess's story

That's what I thought, but I think I've bugged it out by having the Zoe content fire over it? All I have with Madison is "Is Zooey here" and "Remove more clothing". And Diane's only dialog is "Return to police station".
Try casting Pass in Madison's office?

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
It's going to seem bugged unless you've gone to Gina's house with Diane first. Gina is the one that tells you to go to the TV Station because she sent the paperwork there when the police refused to take her seriously. From the viewpoint of immersion, your character and Diane have no idea what Gina did with the paperwork until Gina tells them, which would make it to where you can't ask Madison about it.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can anyone tell if this game has a walkthrough?
Yes, it is included in the game itself. Check the help icon on the left bar, or just browse the Help folder in the game installation

I was updated for version 14.8 so is missing some of the 14.9 content like Charlie, Amy and free Jessica, and that Officer Batton now starts charmed

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Based on what is in the game now I would like to present my top 4 list of what new content I want the most.

1. Charm Aunt Brandi.
2. Meet, charm and transform mr. Tanika.
3. A charactor based on Silvia Saint as she is present at the strip club if you ask Sister Desiree to perform there.
4. Homes for the rest of the characters that don't have one such as mr./ms Beasley, ms Jones, Officer Batton, Officer Khan & Officer Smith.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Yes, it is included in the game itself. Check the help icon on the left bar, or just browse the Help folder in the game installation

I was updated for version 14.8 so is missing some of the 14.9 content like Charlie, Amy and free Jessica, and that Officer Batton now starts charmed
THX

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Based on what is in the game now I would like to present my top 4 list of what new content I want the most.

1. Charm Aunt Brandi.
2. Meet, charm and transform mr. Tanika.
3. A charactor based on Silvia Saint as she is present at the strip club if you ask Sister Desiree to perform there.
4. Homes for the rest of the characters that don't have one such as mr./ms Beasley, ms Jones, Officer Batton, Officer Khan & Officer Smith.
Some of these are planned for the next release (1,2) and I have generally been adding homes for people, I just added one for Jenny after all. The police are a little tricky, ideally you should have shifts with people on duty and off but that means adding several new police characters (similarly Gina needs a break)

The Silvia Saint case, people have not generally wanted new characters to be added to the game, so unless I have a good story then probably not, but we will see

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
There seems to be a glitch. Or maybe it's a one time event and so I can't access it. But I have the dragon gem at the mechanic's workshop. I have Abby charmed. But she won't help me pick it up and place it in the hidden room. So I can't free Leanne or hypno Mother Sperior as a result.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There seems to be a glitch. Or maybe it's a one time event and so I can't access it. But I have the dragon gem at the mechanic's workshop. I have Abby charmed. But she won't help me pick it up and place it in the hidden room. So I can't free Leanne or hypno Mother Sperior as a result.
Have you been told you need to do this? Have you cast clairvoyance in the Hidden room?

If both of these are the case, please post me your save game to check

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, I have the relic. And done all the other requirements.
As I said you need to cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden room, you have not done so in this save. Also you never bothered to examine the Dragon Gem. Do these and talk to Abby

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Has the process of getting the bottle of wine from the cellar changed? I cast clairvoyance and the spell just fizzles.

On another note, I get the following warnings when checking the console and I'm not sure what caused it, but I got the following error as well (I have also included my commented notes as I recorded these in Notepad++):

Warning: [Deprecation] 'window.webkitStorageInfo' is depreciated. Please use 'navigator.webkitTemporaryStorage' or 'navigator.webkitPersistentStorage' instead.
VM23044 compiled.js:369 // Deprecation warning in Chrome's console
Warning: [Deprecation] onmozfullscreenchange is deprecated. compiled.js:369:48 // Deprecation warning in Firefox console
Warning: [Deprecation] onmozfullscreenerror is deprecated. compiled.js:369:48 // Deprecation warning in Firefox console
Warning: All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. index.html // Repeated 3 times
Warning: All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. index.html // Repeated 22 times

TypeError: img is undefined compiled.js:226:242
usingItem Javascripts/compiled.js:226
HandleItem Javascripts/compiled.js:224
<anonymous> javascript:HandleItem(2,5):1

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Has the process of getting the bottle of wine from the cellar changed? I cast clairvoyance and the spell just fizzles.
Nothing has changed, but it depends on the path you are on, on the Conspiracy path you get it a different way

Also you do not use clairvoyance but another item to open the wine rack

Has Sarah asked you for it, often the game will not find things if they are not needed yet

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Android version??
It is a html based game, so yes it will work on Android as long as you use a file viewer that supports OFFLINE javascript fully. Most browsers like Chrome do not on Android but there are other 3rd party tools that do. There is also one that pretends the file of online sort of

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes