cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
On another note, I get the following warnings when checking the console and I'm not sure what caused it, but I got the following error as well (I have also included my commented notes as I recorded these in Notepad++):

Warning: [Deprecation] 'window.webkitStorageInfo' is depreciated. Please use 'navigator.webkitTemporaryStorage' or 'navigator.webkitPersistentStorage' instead.
VM23044 compiled.js:369 // Deprecation warning in Chrome's console
Warning: [Deprecation] onmozfullscreenchange is deprecated. compiled.js:369:48 // Deprecation warning in Firefox console
Warning: [Deprecation] onmozfullscreenerror is deprecated. compiled.js:369:48 // Deprecation warning in Firefox console
Warning: All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. index.html // Repeated 3 times
Warning: All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. index.html // Repeated 22 times

TypeError: img is undefined compiled.js:226:242
usingItem Javascripts/compiled.js:226
HandleItem Javascripts/compiled.js:224
<anonymous> javascript:HandleItem(2,5):1
The depreciated messages are not directly from the game, it does not use any of those objects/event etc., maybe a addon or maybe on of the 3rd party tools I use

The media load is probably ok, just a way it is doing a fallback load of an image, probably a png or gif, but it is hard to say from there what image

The last but for img is undefined is probably a bug but it is unclear from where/how. It looks like trying to drop your phone but this is not done the way the error indicates do I am unsure how it could possibly happen at the moment

Last edited:

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
I feel like I've done basically everything but it won't let me 'finish' the game. Someone mind helping me figure out what I'm missing?

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Nothing has changed, but it depends on the path you are on, on the Conspiracy path you get it a different way

Also you do not use clairvoyance but another item to open the wine rack

Has Sarah asked you for it, often the game will not find things if they are not needed yet
Sarah has mentioned wanting a bottle of wine, but I can't figure out what I need to do to get it on the Murder Path.

The depreciated messages are not directly from the game, it does not use any of those objects/event etc., maybe a addon or maybe on of the 3rd party tools I use

The media load is probably ok, just a way it is doing a fallback load of an image, probably a png or gif, but it is hard to say from there what image

The last but for img is undefined is probably a bug but it is unclear from where/how. It looks like trying to drop your phone but this is not done the way the error indicates do I am unsure how it could possibly happen at the moment
I'll play again to see if I encounter that again. I spaced having the console open, so I wasn't able to note when the error occurred by the time I found it. I did encounter a problem at the Kelly's Residence. I had accidentally told puppy debra to search for magical artifacts and then found her at home, but there's no option to interact with her. Debra Kelly Bug.png

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Sarah has mentioned wanting a bottle of wine, but I can't figure out what I need to do to get it on the Murder Path.

I'll play again to see if I encounter that again. I spaced having the console open, so I wasn't able to note when the error occurred by the time I found it. I did encounter a problem at the Kelly's Residence. I had accidentally told puppy debra to search for magical artifacts and then found her at home, but there's no option to interact with her. View attachment 394627
What a coincidence, I use the same avatar and name for my MC XD

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

I did encounter a problem at the Kelly's Residence. I had accidentally told puppy debra to search for magical artifacts and then found her at home, but there's no option to interact with her.
Sarah, find the old key and use it in the cellar. Key is found by casting Clairvoyance in the alley and then using the 'string + magnet'

Debra, it is a bug, it is now fixed in the below 14.9.3.1. Otherwise, just go home to your bedroom and then return to the park and she will be back

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.9.3.1 Update

This is an update of the 14.9 release to fix additional bugs. Again I hope this to be the last of the 14.9 release
I did do other changes here, and some the other night started as a bug fix but got quite large so could potentially cause issues here and there before I stopped and left the full fix for the next release

This update includes
- more bug fixes
- End game scene always shows a scene for Mom/Tracy, with possible pregnancies
- Added a fallback case if you fail to charm Carol via Kristin
- Image improvements for Carol, more fakes and better threesome with Ellie and other images
- Added tit-fuck scene with faked images (some real), including a strap-on version
- Repeat visits of Kristin to Carol with threesome or foursome
- placeholder text for Carol updated for blowjob scene
- Fixed/added more pole-dance scenes (generic text so far) for Carol, Kristin, Abby, Angela, Donna, Diane, Emily, Louise, Sofia, Tina (normal)
- Changes for invisibility to better recognise the state, particularly the indefinite version and to handle the state, to restrict options interacting with others. More changes are needed this is an initial change
- A couple of initial events when invisible with the extended training. School hallway during school hours and Kristin's home when she is there and you enter her home invisible (so she does not know you are there).
- Some dialogues with Lilith on her and invisibility
- Endgame changes, pregnant scenes for Alison, Jenny.

Note: the invisibility changes are a work in progress, and are quite wide ranging in places altered and some low-level changes, This was getting too complex for a bug fix so I have left it an incomplete change

Update for version 14.9

mirror

To install, download, copy into your game installation and unzp 'here' overwriting all files and folders

Full version

mirror

Last edited:

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
There seems to be a glitch. Or maybe it's a one time event and so I can't access it. But I have the dragon gem at the mechanic's workshop. I have Abby charmed. But she won't help me pick it up and place it in the hidden room. So I can't free Leanne or hypno Mother Sperior as a result.
Maybe try talking to the antique shop girl, Ms Jones, or Monique?

Hey is there a good ending right now in the game? I beat davy, beat legion, get vampyre and idk what to do after.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey is there a good ending right now in the game? I beat davy, beat legion, get vampyre and idk what to do after.
Yes, make sure to charm everyone at Town Hall (including Emily) and Mr Bealey, Tess, Victoria and a number of others. You must of met Miku (you do not have to of charmed her) Go home to your bedroom and you will ge te offer to retire, ie end the game

Reactions: Ravencrone

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I ran into some glitches I think. First, I lost the book after being arrested in the museum. According to the walkthrough, Beasley should have it, but when I visit his classroom, nobody's there.
Second, I met Kate at her place, freed her with the ring, met her again in the park, freed her again, and followed her to the hotel. There I confronted Davy and got promptly charmed. How come ? I have learned Defend yourself with magic from Alison and I've got more than 20 mana.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I ran into some glitches I think. First, I lost the book after being arrested in the museum. According to the walkthrough, Beasley should have it, but when I visit his classroom, nobody's there.
Second, I met Kate at her place, freed her with the ring, met her again in the park, freed her again, and followed her to the hotel. There I confronted Davy and got promptly charmed. How come ? I have learned Defend yourself with magic from Alison and I've got more than 20 mana.
Mr Beasley will return to his office, you just have to progress other stories. Unless that is you have lost the Book before, then try checking with Sir Ronald/Sarah

When confronting Davy, if you are not with Kate (ie stopped her to plan) then the training is not enough, the power of Kurndorf in him bypasses it (ie game not coded to support it). You need a better defence, a certain necklace or bracelet

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Full version links for 14.9.3.1

mirror

Reactions: Reij

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I have a quick suggestion (if not already implemented since 14.9.3):
Please let walkthroughs from the help page in the game open in a new tab/window instead of the one currently running the game, destroyed my progress with that just now <.< I know I could have manually said open in new tab but clicked too fast.

Iggy69

Feb 8, 2019
Played this game several times.. Love it!
Thank goodness for the walkthru's or it would be impossible!
I have finished most things...

My notebook says I need to "bind the Dragon Gem".. for the life of me I can't figure it out. Did I miss something? The Gem is in the hidden room.

Help!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Played this game several times.. Love it!
Thank goodness for the walkthru's or it would be impossible!
I have finished most things...

My notebook says I need to "bind the Dragon Gem".. for the life of me I can't figure it out. Did I miss something? The Gem is in the hidden room.

Help!
A few key things people miss in this
- examine the gem
- cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
-attune the hexagram in the room
- talk to Abby

Iggy69

Feb 8, 2019
A few key things people miss in this
- examine the gem
- cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
-attune the hexagram in the room
- talk to Abby
Done all that. Gem says writing on back. Talked to Abby. Cast Clairvoyance, And attuned all the hexagrams. I think there are 10.

???

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Done all that. Gem says writing on back. Talked to Abby. Cast Clairvoyance, And attuned all the hexagrams. I think there are 10.

???
No need for all, just the hexagram in the hidden room itself

For the gem to be bound in the phone options you just need to examine the gem in the mechaincs shop, cast clairboyance in the hidden room and then ask Abby to move it to the Hidden room. That is all

Can you open the cheat menu, select 'View Items' what is the location given for the Dragon Gem? Is there more than one listed? I have previously seen a bug where items were duplicated, and this can break some events like this. If you have one in location -53 (or 53) and one elsewhere, destroy/delete the other one

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes