cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Only one location (53).. thanks for the help.
It is invalid for the Gem to be at location 53, it is only valid for it to be at location -53

Use the cheat menu, View Items, locate the gem and if it is at location 53, then move it to location -53

Reactions: Iggy69

Iggy69

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry-- I have one "last" issue. I believe this to be the very last person to charm.. I am having problems with Mother Superior (Daria). I am running Ver. 14.9.1.3.

Leanne is freed and charmed.

I go to the sacred clearing and possess Daria. I have tried many options there.

Then, I go to visit, try to charm (she says I am talking gibberish and to leave). I never get a hypnotize option. I read through the posts here, and have tried using the phone/notes/map (in different orders), and nothing has worked.

I do have augmented hypnotization.. it shows in the notes.

Any ideas? Thanks again.
MC

Again, thank you for your outstanding work on this.. it is astounding and complex. The graphics/pics are amazing.. and even a fun story line. It has been very challenging and rewarding too. I know it is a sh*t-ton of work on your part. Bravo!

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry-- I have one "last" issue. I believe this to be the very last person to charm.. I am having problems with Mother Superior (Daria). I am running Ver. 14.9.1.3.

Then, I go to visit, try to charm (she says I am talking gibberish and to leave). I never get a hypnotize option. I read through the posts here, and have tried using the phone/notes/map (in different orders), and nothing has worked.

Any ideas? Thanks again.
MC

Again, thank you for your outstanding work on this.. it is astounding and complex. The graphics/pics are amazing.. and even a fun story line. It has been very challenging and rewarding too. I know it is a sh*t-ton of work on your part. Bravo!
do you have gabby's necklace in your inventory? cause i have it the last time i charm daria, maybe thats the problem?
Then again sometimes event bugged out for me too.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

Any ideas? Thanks again.
MC

Generally what you need to do is case the Charm spell, it fails, but then you get the option to hypnotics if you know the augmented one. No other items are needed.

There was a bug in this event in an earlier version where the option did not appear. Try the work around discussed
- cast charm
- open your phone and view the map
- close the map and see if the option is visible

Iggy69

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, I have that too... but it says "no way to use that here."

Something else, maybe... when I cast clarvoiance-- with the Disciple in the room... it says the Disciple is under my charm, but MS is under the charm of someone else...

??

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Get Sister Desiree out of the room and try again, or retry the possession and choose one of the other options

Otherwise please post your save game for me to check

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've tried the other options already too. How/where do I post the saved game. Sorry for my ignorance.
Either export the save and post the text in a spoler here or save to file and attach to a post

Perferably post the save from before the possession and the one when ready to charm her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry to be a pain.. but where are the saved files stored? I don't see any in the game folders...
Use the export or save to file option in the save game screen. So load the save in question, then export/save to file. Repeat

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry, found the export right after I posted!

Here, one before possession, one after.
In both the save games you have something invalid. Mother Superior is listed as charmed to 1. Commonly this would be caused by using the cheat menu and incorrectly trying to charm her there

Open the cheat menu, locate Daria and click the 'Charm them' link with nothing in the edit box. She is now uncharmed. Now try and cast the charm spell

Reactions: Iggy69

Power Lord

Jul 30, 2019
I tried charming Didi for the first time, but the text seems to suggest I have tried charming her before "Once again you cast the spell on Didi and you feel something odd", is this supposed to happen?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes