Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
This is for everyone asking about an updated walkthrough. I am in the process of recreating it, but it takes time as I have to go through 1,988 lines of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to find what is outdated and fix it (the document is full of bad coding practices), then add the new content and test it. I hope to have it completed within the next week or so as long as I don't encounter any unforseen issues or problems (including personal life issues).

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
man this games walk through is frustrating as all hell..
try to follow it as best as possible until
"When you leave the school you should see Davy" and nothing..
i have no idea if i did something wrong or what

...just looked up... guess i'll just sit on this one

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
man this games walk through is frustrating as all hell..
try to follow it as best as possible until
"When you leave the school you should see Davy" and nothing..
i have no idea if i did something wrong or what

...just looked up... guess i'll just sit on this one
Do not take the walkthrough as an exact set of steps to follow. There is a little randomness here ad here, but also in the exact time of day, but for the event you discuss here, it is unimportant, it can be skipped

Also please note, any changes needed for the Walkthrough and a lot later in the game than this

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
Yeah. The game is big and fun, but it could be much better with some sort of built-in quest tracker.

The other problem for me is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It could be fun for the first... second... maybe third time? Nah, then I gave up.

Last edited:

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
This is for everyone asking about an updated walkthrough. I am in the process of recreating it, but it takes time as I have to go through 1,988 lines of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to find what is outdated and fix it (the document is full of bad coding practices), then add the new content and test it. I hope to have it completed within the next week or so as long as I don't encounter any unforseen issues or problems (including personal life issues).
Thank you in advance. I wish I could help in some way, but know that this would be very much appreciated.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Filepaths for the explicit images appear to be broken.

As an example, in monique.js:

this.addPersonStringRorX((!perYou.isMaleSex() && isExplicit() ? "monique10ga" : "monique14b") + '.jpg', "height:max%", "right")

leads to the following image string being calculated (line 424 of person.js)

(isExplicit() ? "Explicit/" : "") + this.getImg(img, dn)

which returns "Explicit/People/Monique/monique14.jpg"

while the file is actually at People/Monique/Explicit/monique14.jpg

I 'fixed' this with a bash script to move all the files, but it might make more sense to keep the current file directory (where monique14.jpg is in Monique/Explicit).

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Filepaths for the explicit images appear to be broken.

As an example, in monique.js:

this.addPersonStringRorX((!perYou.isMaleSex() && isExplicit() ? "monique10ga" : "monique14b") + '.jpg', "height:max%", "right")

leads to the following image string being calculated (line 424 of person.js)

(isExplicit() ? "Explicit/" : "") + this.getImg(img, dn)

which returns "Explicit/People/Monique/monique14.jpg"

while the file is actually at People/Monique/Explicit/monique14.jpg

I 'fixed' this with a bash script to move all the files, but it might make more sense to keep the current file directory (where monique14.jpg is in Monique/Explicit).
Previously reported, and noted that it is fixed for an update due soon

Adhesie

Jun 24, 2018
This game is fun, but the lack of a comprehensive walkthrough makes it almost unbearable to playthrough on account of you so easily being locked out of several girls and paths if you arent at the right place at the right time, or do the interactions in the right order, discouraging exploration. but the game does not tell you any of this, reducing you to a constant saving every step you take, just incase clicking this, or walking over there makes you miss out on content.(Cheap attempt to create replayability in my opinion.) Alot in the game isnt even clear, random sms you recieve are sometimes not so random, and not responding to it immidietly can make you miss out on content. And some instances just make no sense. In one example, on the Kate GF path, i recieve sms to come vissit, i arrive, shes not there, at all. No matter how many days i wait. And you recieve no indication why(The why being you having progressed the story too far and missed this part already. But you still recieve the SMS as if you had not progressed that far yet. As the game seemingly does not take into accout where in the story i am when triggering the events, but arbitrarily still deciding to lock me out of it, because of where i am in the story.)

But over all, despite alot of pointless grind, its a good game, i just wish you would make it clearer when i'm about to miss out on content, as i am not the type of person to religiously replay a game over and over and over and over in order to get all the content thats otherwise sneakily hidden behind unclear reasons why its suddenly locked and unavailable, because you didnt do X on day Y, as seemingly the only way to reach most content, is not playing the game until after you have already charmed everyone.

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
Soft murder path and after charming Beasley when I do the vase arc the book ended up in location 999. This happened when following the walkthrough.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Soft murder path and after charming Beasley when I do the vase arc the book ended up in location 999. This happened when following the walkthrough.
Perfectly valid, go and check at the police station or with Sarah, or talk to Mr Beasley. The book is with someone, check and you will find it

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I encountered a strange effect when casting possession. If I end the possession and then use the Undo function, I end up in the location where the person that I was possesing is.
Also, when I cast possession before nightfall, Lillith does not show up when night falls. If I then end the possession before sunrise, she is not there to protect me and I get a bad ending. That's how I discovered the teleport effect of using Undo after a possession spell btw.

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
This game is fun, but the lack of a comprehensive walkthrough makes it almost unbearable to playthrough on account of you so easily being locked out of several girls and paths if you arent at the right place at the right time, or do the interactions in the right order, discouraging exploration. but the game does not tell you any of this, reducing you to a constant saving every step you take, just incase clicking this, or walking over there makes you miss out on content.(Cheap attempt to create replayability in my opinion.) Alot in the game isnt even clear, random sms you recieve are sometimes not so random, and not responding to it immidietly can make you miss out on content. And some instances just make no sense. In one example, on the Kate GF path, i recieve sms to come vissit, i arrive, shes not there, at all. No matter how many days i wait. And you recieve no indication why(The why being you having progressed the story too far and missed this part already. But you still recieve the SMS as if you had not progressed that far yet. As the game seemingly does not take into accout where in the story i am when triggering the events, but arbitrarily still deciding to lock me out of it, because of where i am in the story.)

But over all, despite alot of pointless grind, its a good game, i just wish you would make it clearer when i'm about to miss out on content, as i am not the type of person to religiously replay a game over and over and over and over in order to get all the content thats otherwise sneakily hidden behind unclear reasons why its suddenly locked and unavailable, because you didnt do X on day Y, as seemingly the only way to reach most content, is not playing the game until after you have already charmed everyone.
There is a comprehensive walkthrough in the help folder, but as I stated earlier, I am in the process of making the 14.9.3 updates to the walkthrough.html file, but it's going to take time as some of the old walkthrough wasn't accurate and the code has to be cleaned up for clarity and functionality while it's being updated.

That being said, not everyone can be charmed on every path and there are some characters that you can't charm no matter what you do. There is a list on the main page when you load index.html at the bottom that lists everyone you can't charm as of that particular version.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update 14.9.3.2

One last fix for 14.9 and this was only due to some image issues. Nothing particularly major here, but I thought it best to release a fix for this and a few other reported issues

Additionally to the fixes
- Endgame changes, pregnant scenes for Anita, Melissa.
- Small rearranges for options at the Robbins home
- Additional SMS for Mrs Robbins, and more explicit sex images.
- More Tina/Mrs Robbins threesome images some for vampire Tina.
- An image for vampire Tina swapped. Added a hardcore fake for Tina.

Links

Update from version 14.9 or later

mirror

Full version
will follow later

Last edited:

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
최면을 어떻게 사용합니까?
You don't use hypnosis until you learn the Augmented Hypnosis training from Mr. Beasley and it's only used during charming processes to charm certain characters like Gabby and your mom. You just cast the charm or Shielded Charm spell and the option to use Augmented Hypnosis will appear in the responses.

To learn the Augmented Hypnosis, do the following:
  • Learn about Hypnosis from Mr. Beasley
  • Learn about the book on hypnosis while visiting mom at work, or if you're on the Conspiracy Path, Sarah will message you telling you she sent a book on Hypnosis to you house.
  • Go to the New Age Store and ask Esmeralda if she has books on Hypnosis for sale and buy it for $100. If you are on the Conspiracy path, you just go home and the book is delivered to you.
  • Go to the Library's Reference Area and use the book to read it
  • Visit Mr. Beasley and he'll teach you his method of Augmented Hypnosis.

Last edited:

Gun69

Sep 5, 2017
You don't use hypnosis until you learn the Augmented Hypnosis training from Mr. Beasley and it's only used during charming processes to charm certain characters like Gabby and your mom. You just cast the charm or Shielded Charm spell and the option to use Augmented Hypnosis will appear in the responses.

To learn the Augmented Hypnosis, do the following:
  • Learn about Hypnosis from Mr. Beasley
  • Learn about the book on hypnosis while visiting mom at work, or if you're on the Conspiracy Path, Sarah will message you telling you she sent a book on Hypnosis to you house.
  • Go to the New Age Store and ask Esmeralda if she has books on Hypnosis for sale and buy it for $100. If you are on the Conspiracy path, you just go home and the book is delivered to you.
  • Go to the Library's Reference Area and use the book to read it
  • Visit Mr. Beasley and he'll teach you his method of Augmented Hypnosis.
I asked my mom I couldn't use shiled charm, I learned hypnosis but can't find emoticon

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I asked my mom I couldn't use shiled charm, I learned hypnosis but can't find emoticon
You do not use hypnosis on Mom, and there is a very limited time you can cast charm on her. The exact details depend on if you are playing the apprentice or murder paths and are described in the walkthrough included in the game

Hypnosis is mainly for use on Mother Superior and Adele Ross. Some of Moms events involve hypnotic ideas but the actual skill/training is not needed or used

Gun69

Sep 5, 2017
You do not use hypnosis on Mom, and there is a very limited time you can cast charm on her. The exact details depend on if you are playing the apprentice or murder paths and are described in the walkthrough included in the game

Hypnosis is mainly for use on Mother Superior and Adele Ross. Some of Moms events involve hypnotic ideas but the actual skill/training is not needed or used
ok i see . thx

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes