cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi! So I tried this game again after waiting for the updates. And now I have a question: I am on the apprentice path and was following a walkthrough, it says charm Chief Batton, is it time sensitive? Since I can't do that she is already charmed.
This was a change in version 14.9, the walkthrough has not been updated to 14.9

Officer Batton starts the game charmed by Davy. Before you charm her you need to find how to remove the charm from others. Follow Tess's story, or charm Tina

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
This was a change in version 14.9, the walkthrough has not been updated to 14.9

Officer Batton starts the game charmed by Davy. Before you charm her you need to find how to remove the charm from others. Follow Tess's story, or charm Tina
Thank you. I did think that it must be the case, just wanted to be sure.

Jan 7, 2018
I'm playing the game again after so many years... Was it changed so that Kate is charmed from the start? I follow the walktrough until I am in her house but it always ends in "game over".

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm playing the game again after so many years... Was it changed so that Kate is charmed from the start? I follow the walktrough until I am in her house but it always ends in "game over".
Kate has always been charmed by Davy after your learn the charm spell. She is not in the initial study or when you meet her at her home BEFORE you learn the charm spell

If you mean the scene after her mother is hospitalised (or several variations) then that will lead to a game over unless you free her with the silver ring or Tina

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
When you enslave jessica, you get a mail delivered at home that contain big stone. When i use it, i started having this bimbofication thing. How do i cure it? It's always end with a game over after a few days, that sucks.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
When you enslave jessica, you get a mail delivered at home that contain big stone. When i use it, i started having this bimbofication thing. How do i cure it? It's always end with a game over after a few days, that sucks.
You can talk with a couple of characters before, I think one of them is Tina

Reactions: Ravencrone

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Update: I just need to test the walkthrough for accuracy and finish covering Charlie, Amy, and the Bimbo Curse. Once that is done, I just need to finish cleaning up the code and then the updated walkthrough will be finished. I apologize for the delay, but I had computer issues and then a family emergency came up.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Update: I just need to test the walkthrough for accuracy and finish covering Charlie, Amy, and the Bimbo Curse. Once that is done, I just need to finish cleaning up the code and then the updated walkthrough will be finished. I apologize for the delay, but I had computer issues and then a family emergency came up.
No need to apologize, you're doing one hell of a job for free - not to mention nobody expects you to put the walkthrough before your family. I hope everything turned out all right.

Reactions: BlueDragon12

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
can i ask when you cheat in the game and learned all three spells and visit the library or sir ronalds house i cant still learn the masculine cantrips spells usually the old version of the game when you visit tess or sir ronald there is a text that will display what kinds of charm you can learn when you enter the hidden room in the alley?

Jan 7, 2018
Kate has always been charmed by Davy after your learn the charm spell. She is not in the initial study or when you meet her at her home BEFORE you learn the charm spell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, when I visit Kate, she just says "I just met Davy and he said those words etc." and it's game over. This is day one, long before I learn the charm spell. I tried doing the Kate thing as soon as possible, but there's no change whatsoever. Also, every time I go to Yoolaroo Dr, Davy's sister is outside Granger house (is it important? A coincidence?)
The only thing I can think of it's that I play with puzzles disabled. Is it a sort of "punishment"?

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, no need to apologise. I’m happy to help test some of the walkthrough if it helps

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, when I visit Kate, she just says "I just met Davy and he said those words etc." and it's game over. This is day one, long before I learn the charm spell. I tried doing the Kate thing as soon as possible, but there's no change whatsoever. Also, every time I go to Yoolaroo Dr, Davy's sister is outside Granger house (is it important? A coincidence?)
The only thing I can think of it's that I play with puzzles disabled. Is it a sort of "punishment"?
Something is going wrong in your game, I am not sure what at the moment, for instance you should only see Tina once. The event you describe if a later game event

Can you post your save game from just before the game over for me to check

Otherwise I would suggest
a) redownload the game in case something was broken
b) try playing using a different browser and see if the same issues happen

Gun69

Sep 5, 2017
1.Why do you defeat the first day you see a vampire and end the game the next day?
i get stake .but how can use stake

sometime can control (shield charm)man(adams,beasley) but some other game can't control that guys
i remember same pattern but....

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
1.Why do you defeat the first day you see a vampire and end the game the next day?
i get stake .but how can use stake

sometime can control (shield charm)man(adams,beasley) but some other game can't control that guys
i remember same pattern but....
1. If you do not charm the vampyre in the initial encounter (well Sarah does) you have until the following night fall to charm her. If you do not the vampyre will work out how to defend her self and be unstoppable. It says this in the scene. So if she leaves you have to hunt her down and charm her

2. You have to have learned the training 'masculine charms' to charm any male in the game. Beyond that you should be able to charm any male once you learn it, except Davy how has some special conditions needed

Jan 7, 2018
Something is going wrong in your game, I am not sure what at the moment, for instance you should only see Tina once. The event you describe if a later game event

Can you post your save game from just before the game over for me to check

Otherwise I would suggest
a) redownload the game in case something was broken
b) try playing using a different browser and see if the same issues happen
Here's the save. With Firefox. I usually play with Safari (MAC). Will try and re-download the game.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes