cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Here's the save. With Firefox. I usually play with Safari (MAC). Will try and re-download the game.
Probably no need to redownload the game

From what I can see in the save game here you insulted Kate when you met her in the park, told her she was Davy's bitch or similar. In this case she is assumed to go off and get charmed by Davy immediately as you (as the player) were not interested in her.

It is a bug that at this point in the game she is at her home, either ignore her there, or be nice to her in the initial encounter.

D

Deleted member 478848

I found a recent error in the gae where for some reason the event of meeting sarah is not triggered blocking progress in the story.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I found a recent error in the gae where for some reason the event of meeting sarah is not triggered blocking progress in the story.
No bug, you are just not at that point in the game yet. Try visiting the Town Hall and asking about the hotel and then using the plans in the hotel
ie do the Seance

Last edited:

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Went looking for the new content and found what appears to be a missing image, when trying to have a Robbins threesome with Tina following you it looks for Tina/Explicit/Normal/robbinsthreesomebb which does not seem to exist. I also couldn't not find this image name anywhere under Tina or Geraldine. Adding to that i have seen the new Geraldine images, but i have yet to find any new Robbins threesome images, they all appear to be the same image we've had for a while. Am I just missing something?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Cmacleod42 there seem to be a bug with the your family (non pregnant) image in the epiloque of the game as it is not shown.

Feb 28, 2018
how do you use the update file on mac? havent quite been able to figure that out...
Extract the update.
Rename the update folder to the exact same name as the game folder.
Drag & drop the update folder into the directory where your game folder lies but hold down the option key while doing so.
You will see a green + icon at your cursor if you're doing it right.
Choose the Merge option when you drop the folder. You will only see that option if you did hold the option key during drag&drop.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Went looking for the new content and found what appears to be a missing image, when trying to have a Robbins threesome with Tina following you it looks for Tina/Explicit/Normal/robbinsthreesomebb which does not seem to exist. I also couldn't not find this image name anywhere under Tina or Geraldine. Adding to that i have seen the new Geraldine images, but i have yet to find any new Robbins threesome images, they all appear to be the same image we've had for a while. Am I just missing something?
Cmacleod42 there seem to be a bug with the your family (non pregnant) image in the epiloque of the game as it is not shown.
For both of these there was probably a problem for the update I must of missed some images. I will fix when I upload the full version. Please note that some of the threesome changes were for Vampyre Tina not for the original version,
Tina/Explicit/Normal/robbinsthreesomebb
is an image for the original and was new for the update.

Can I use the mod and add the new stuff on top?
If you spend quite a few hours of work including coding
- rearrange all images into the new folder structure for version 14.9. All people have their own subfolder in 14.9, they did not in 14.8, and some images will need to be renamed
- edit the code of the game to re-apply all the event/location/text changes of the mod

There is no simple way, the mod was a stand-alone version of the game that had changes to the code and images. It's changes were not separate from the game in general

The first point could be done without any coding knowledge just spending a fair bit of time. The second would involve locating all the changes from the base 14.8.4 release and then reapplying to the 14.9 code. This would need some coding knowledge and a diff tool

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the latest changes to the Kate questline. I usually managed to mess it up before but now it makes sense without having to look at the walkthrough. Hoping the girl at the bank and her mother are easier to figure out now as well, but haven't gotten that far yet.

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks,but when i am trying to start the ritual i get a bad end becuse i am using the normal skull, while i read the walkthrough i cant seem to get the Krndof's skull.

Any idea what the issue might be ?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks,but when i am trying to start the ritual i get a bad end becuse i am using the normal skull, while i read the walkthrough i cant seem to get the Krndof's skull.

Any idea what the issue might be ?
If you talk to enough people about it, one or more of them will tell you where to get the real one. You can't get it without having talked to them even if you know where it is because of previous playthroughs. Once you have it, the game will give you a choice which one you want to use when you start the ritual.

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
i have literally talked to everyone but i found nothing, according to the walk through i have to use the shovel at the wild ranges after casting clairvoyance but nothing happens.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i have literally talked to everyone but i found nothing, according to the walk through i have to use the shovel at the wild ranges after casting clairvoyance but nothing happens.
For the sake of helping you I'm gonna give you explicit instruction but for the sake of others it will be hidden :)

You must go to the history room at school and read the "Death of Kurndorf" then go to the hotel and the topic of the crypt will be an option when you talk to bambi. at that point you should be able to dig up the crypt and find the skull. If you have talked to bambi about it and still can't find it try going back to the school and rereading the book, doing that let me find it when I ran into a similar issue in one of my playthroughs

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes