cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what is the location number for mother superiors room? or is there one
These are two, but why do you need it? You can always use the cheat menu option to reset her events if something went wrong, it is more certain that just trying to move there or something like that

All locations and flags in the game are briefly documented in
Development/places.html
Development/people.html

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
These are two, but why do you need it? You can always use the cheat menu option to reset her events if something went wrong, it is more certain that just trying to move there or something like that

All locations and flags in the game are briefly documented in
Development/places.html
Development/people.html
can I ask something about the muder path? If I kill Diane White, the story will change, right??

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can I ask something about the muder path? If I kill Diane White, the story will change, right??
To a minor degree, as in she is not available, but there is nothing significant otherwise. No new story elements, characters.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I'm on the murder route.
In the walkthrough
- passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges, and walk to the park pathway, Anita will attack you and you will be shot and be sent to hospital, and Nurse Sandra will be available. Only do this if you have charmed Officer Batton and you have a magical defense like Gina's necklace, Pamela's bracelet or know Alison's chant
- passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges, now teleport back. Avoid the park pathway.

But if I get shot, I lose my book and can't proceed.
Teleporting in the Wild Ranges doesn't trigger the event
Is there any other way than to shoot anita?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm on the murder route.
In the walkthrough
- passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges, and walk to the park pathway, Anita will attack you and you will be shot and be sent to hospital, and Nurse Sandra will be available. Only do this if you have charmed Officer Batton and you have a magical defense like Gina's necklace, Pamela's bracelet or know Alison's chant
- passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges, now teleport back. Avoid the park pathway.

But if I get shot, I lose my book and can't proceed.
Teleporting in the Wild Ranges doesn't trigger the event
Is there any other way than to shoot anita?
Why can't you proceed? You can get the Book back by all means, Nurse Sandra will tell you where from and as long as you have the noted defense you can get it with no issues. It also opens up another story

If you skip then later in the game you can get access to the hospital, so it can be done if wanted

Reactions: aiman35

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Why can't you proceed? You can get the Book back by all means, Nurse Sandra will tell you where from and as long as you have the noted defense you can get it with no issues. It also opens up another story

If you skip then later in the game you can get access to the hospital, so it can be done if wanted
Oh I thought it would be different from other routes and ways to find it.
I got back the book that Mr. Beasley had.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 290

Overview:
In the past a cult headed by the Warlock Kurndorf used the "Book of Control" to exert their domination over the town of Glenvale. Kurndorf was killed and the cult disbanded. Since then the legendary book has become lost, but you are determined to locate it and use it's power, either to help your family and others, or to gain the power of the spells within the book​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-27
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Developer: Cmacleod42 - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 14.13c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save compatible with version 14.9.

DOWNLOAD
All: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 103239 View attachment 103237 View attachment 103238
There is a link. Includes some mods.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There is a link. Includes some mods.
Put there without permission, and includes all standard mods that all game installs include

is there a way to win slave everyone, that damn vampire is a bitch.
can't seem to progress much without cheats.
Sure, none of the cheats are needed there are ways to obtain money and mana on either path, for instance the wealth spell or Sir Ronald Gates letters of credit etc. You can buy stones when your mana is low enough.

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
Put there without permission, and includes all standard mods that all game installs include

Sure, none of the cheats are needed there are ways to obtain money and mana on either path, for instance the wealth spell or Sir Ronald Gates letters of credit etc. You can buy stones when your mana is low enough.
I was thinking more in terms to defeat the Vampire and Davy am at the manor with the daughter and can't seem to pass the vampire lost screen.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I was thinking more in terms to defeat the Vampire and Davy am at the manor with the daughter and can't seem to pass the vampire lost screen.
Do you have any magical defences? Did you give the book to Sarah? You do not have to give it but then you have 1 day to get the vampyre. The next night you will always be defeated

thepledge

Jun 8, 2017
Hey folks. Long time fan, a while ago I made a series of youthened images for the game, which were integrated in (thanks cmacleod!). Been away for a while, and looks like there has been a ton of awesome work in the game, as well as the advent of stable diffusion as a method of altering images. I'm working on a new set of youthened images for the milfs of the game using the ai models for my own use, but am happy to publish them here if folks are interested.

No shade at all on the incredible work people have done making photo manips for the game up to now, the pipeline for ai just allows for large amounts of high quality works with far less skill needed.The first few images are for the Syren De Mer version of the mom, threw in a bit of Ariel Rebel to have the youthened version look a bit like her daughter, here's a couple samples.
mom1a-day.jpg mom-breakfast2.jpg momtaxi2.jpg

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
For the image mod, just how many pictures and all does it add? Because 15gb is a lot of space I would say.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes