GothamCrime

Nov 16, 2020
Hi! This or variations have been requested before. I am just not particularly interested in this sort of content and it is a major sort of change as everything else is player dominant in the game.

I do not refuse or reject anything like this, but someone would have to submit the content (either code or just written scenes), it is not something I would be interested in developing.
I see. Thank you! I wish you luck!

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
not getting any progress with kylie. saw her in the sports grounds but nothing else. missing something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When will the major update will be released? Sorry im just asking
No sure, I have not started work on the next updated yet, probably a few months

not getting any progress with kylie. saw her in the sports grounds but nothing else. missing something?
Did you charm her? If you did, have you tried calling her to meet

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone please explain why console commands aren't working on this anymore? There's cheats but they aren't perfect. I need to edit the variable for one of the books because it isn't showing up and I need it to progress.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can someone please explain why console commands aren't working on this anymore? There's cheats but they aren't perfect. I need to edit the variable for one of the books because it isn't showing up and I need it to progress.
What goes wrong?, all cheats are available as are direct javascript access via the console. Please note the cheat options moved in version 14.12 to an option in your phone, games

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
No sure, I have not started work on the next updated yet, probably a few months

Did you charm her? If you did, have you tried calling her to meet
Every chance I have to charm her, it says it's too public, and I don't have her number inthe address book. I think I goofed something SOMEHOW.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Every chance I have to charm her, it says it's too public, and I don't have her number inthe address book. I think I goofed something SOMEHOW.
you can charm her after defeat legion, and you will need be in the construction near the alley at the middle day

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You can charm her anytime you meet her at the sports fields, there are no other dependencies
EXCEPT
you must know "Shielded Charm" spell. This is needed to charm people in public places.

Follow the story about the dragon gem. if you do not know what I mean try searching in the History Classroom a few times

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
You can charm her anytime you meet her at the sports fields, there are no other dependencies
EXCEPT
you must know "Shielded Charm" spell. This is needed to charm people in public places.

Follow the story about the dragon gem. if you do not know what I mean try searching in the History Classroom a few times
I thank you for this. I have the vase for the dragon gem, just no idea how to even get it out. I'll fiddle more with it.

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
What goes wrong?, all cheats are available as are direct javascript access via the console. Please note the cheat options moved in version 14.12 to an option in your phone, games
SugarCube used to work for this game, but in the latest versions it doesn't anymore.

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
Ms Tanika (charmed as fucktoy) doesn't show up at home, however when I ask her location via sms she says she's at home. Cheats menu says she's at location 45.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ms Tanika (charmed as fucktoy) doesn't show up at home, however when I ask her location via sms she says she's at home. Cheats menu says she's at location 45.
Is Mom at home?

When Mts Tanika arrives at your home there is an event with Mom initially. If Mom is not at home this may be being delayed. I will check

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
Is Mom at home?

When Mts Tanika arrives at your home there is an event with Mom initially. If Mom is not at home this may be being delayed. I will check
Yes, she's at her room.
My guess is it has something to do with Tess or Anitta arrival at the same time, like the game has to choose one of the events and the other doesn't happen

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, she's at her room.
My guess is it has something to do with Tess or Anitta arrival at the same time, like the game has to choose one of the events and the other doesn't happen
The event would then happen the next time you enter your house. So if you leave your home to Kollam St and then enter to the living room nothing happens now?

If this is the case either
- open the cheat menu, View People, locate Mrs Tanika, and in the 'Move Them' edit box type 46 and click the link, she will be in your bedroom now
or
- export your save or save to file and post it for me to check

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes