cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there changes to the game where i cannot give sarah the book ? Seems to be stuck no way saving sarah from vampire
cmacleod42
No change, you just waited too long, you had a certain number of days and went past it. Or Lilith attacked and you did not get her before the next evening.

Load an earlier save or use the cheat menu, View People, locate Lilith and choose one of the reset options

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
cmacleod42 can you make like big breast girl to have smaller with the transformation spell if thats ok with to like big girls breast to small or medium size breast sorry just a suggestion

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
cmacleod42 can you make like big breast girl to have smaller with the transformation spell if thats ok with to like big girls breast to small or medium size breast sorry just a suggestion
It can be quite time consuming to do these sort of transformations, sourcing images for models who had breast implants during their career and then altering scenes to match, for example Angela is a case this was done. Alternately doing edits be it photoshop, ai/stable diffusion changes, so here Bambi or Mother Superior

So by all means possible and I will consider it

Reactions: aiman35

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
It can be quite time consuming to do these sort of transformations, sourcing images for models who had breast implants during their career and then altering scenes to match, for example Angela is a case this was done. Alternately doing edits be it photoshop, ai/stable diffusion changes, so here Bambi or Mother Superior

So by all means possible and I will consider it
Thanks dev

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
Damn seems my game is bugged then. No hypnosis and kurndorf is stuck in a crystal and i did the worm pussel. I can't train any more with tess so i guess iam done with that aswell.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Damn seems my game is bugged then. No hypnosis and kurndorf is stuck in a crystal and i did the worm pussel. I can't train any more with tess so i guess iam done with that aswell.
Why is it bugged, there is nothing wrong with Kurdorf and the crystal that is all that happens in the game now, the Gold work puzzel teaches you the Transform spell

Hypnosis is unrelated to that, have you see the scene with Mr Beasley, Amy and Catherine? Then charmed him and talked about how he did it, then bought and read the hypnosis book. Then learned the training from him?

Is there anyone you have not charmed?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Why is it bugged, there is nothing wrong with Kurdorf and the crystal that is all that happens in the game now, the Gold work puzzel teaches you the Transform spell

Hypnosis is unrelated to that, have you see the scene with Mr Beasley, Amy and Catherine? Then charmed him and talked about how he did it, then bought and read the hypnosis book. Then learned the training from him?

Is there anyone you have not charmed?
Wait a sec, the Gold Worm teaches the Wealth Spell.

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
I am unsure what you mean here exactly. When the game shows an image it tries multiple versions, png, jpg, gif, mp4 with mp4 last. If you get an error of a mp4 image not shown it means the image is not available
This is an old reply, but it hits a problem I have. I like the game, but have wanted to replace some of the default images and videos with videos of my own that I've copied from other games. Unfortunately many of these are in the webm format and thus fail the checks. Any chance to add webm to the supported formats in the future versions, perhaps even adopt the format for the game? It's definitely superior to gif for one.

At a glance it seems like it wouldn't be terribly difficult to manually edit this in, but I might have to keep doing it if the files keep being updated in the future versions.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This is an old reply, but it hits a problem I have. I like the game, but have wanted to replace some of the default images and videos with videos of my own that I've copied from other games. Unfortunately many of these are in the webm format and thus fail the checks. Any chance to add webm to the supported formats in the future versions, perhaps even adopt the format for the game? It's definitely superior to gif for one.

At a glance it seems like it wouldn't be terribly difficult to manually edit this in, but I might have to keep doing it if the files keep being updated in the future versions.
I can add webm but I will not include any such images in any release. I would prefer to retain a maximum of compatibility and webm is not supported by all browsers. It is by a majority but not all.

We do already support mp4 videos, so you could re-encode your webm's to mp4 or jpg depending on if they are video or still images. Otherwise try and just rename the webm to a .jpg or .mp4. Browsers will usually recognise what the file actually is from meta information and render the image correctly anyway.

You may otherwise like to look into the mod system in the game, this would allow you to create an alternate imageset that will first be loaded/checked before the default version

Reactions: Durisaz

wpji2356

Jun 1, 2019
I can add webm but I will not include any such images in any release. I would prefer to retain a maximum of compatibility and webm is not supported by all browsers. It is by a majority but not all.

We do already support mp4 videos, so you could re-encode your webm's to mp4 or jpg depending on if they are video or still images. Otherwise try and just rename the webm to a .jpg or .mp4. Browsers will usually recognise what the file actually is from meta information and render the image correctly anyway.

You may otherwise like to look into the mod system in the game, this would allow you to create an alternate imageset that will first be loaded/checked before the default version
How to add pictures and read them in the game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How to add pictures and read them in the game
Simplest is just overwrite the image you wish to replace. You can change the file type, but webp is not supported.

Otherwise please check the readme.txt file in the Mods folder. Create a simple mod using this guide, minimal code is needed just the detailsx.js file and the rest is create the folders needed and copy the files in. Just replicate the basic folder structure, ie an Images folder etc, check the existing mods for a simple guide.

A simple way is copy the MoniqueAva one, remove the personMod.js file and rename and edit the details js file, then delete and add files as wanted. Leave the personMod and update if you want to alter game logic and not just images

wpji2356

Jun 1, 2019
Simplest is just overwrite the image you wish to replace. You can change the file type, but webp is not supported.

Otherwise please check the readme.txt file in the Mods folder. Create a simple mod using this guide, minimal code is needed just the detailsx.js file and the rest is create the folders needed and copy the files in. Just replicate the basic folder structure, ie an Images folder etc, check the existing mods for a simple guide.

A simple way is copy the MoniqueAva one, remove the personMod.js file and rename and edit the details js file, then delete and add files as wanted. Leave the personMod and update if you want to alter game logic and not just images
Thank you, I meant to continue adding pictures based on the original rather than replacing them. English is not my native language. I'm using translation software to communicate. I don't know if you can understand

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you, I meant to continue adding pictures based on the original rather than replacing them. English is not my native language. I'm using translation software to communicate. I don't know if you can understand
To add additional alternatives is more complex, you would have to do coding changes. There are some cases you can just edit
Javascripts/images.js
mostly poledancing images but anything already listed in said file could be extended with a mod changing this file and adding more images. Otherwise you need to copy events and change the image selection code

Ideally the images.js was meant to simplify this but it is not completely in place/tested yet.

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
I hadn't consider this. That is a fair point.

I'll look into this. Thank you.

EDIT: Renaming the webm files into mp4 seems to work perfectly. Replacing jpg files with renamed webm files also seems to work by default with Firefox. My Chromium browsers don't initially seem to be able to handle them, but I can just use Firefox. Thanks for the idea!

To add additional alternatives is more complex, you would have to do coding changes. There are some cases you can just edit
Javascripts/images.js
Did notice that in the character js files for some scenes there is a value that I could adjust to tell the code to check for a different number of images. from which it will pick a random one. These are probably the easiest the adjust because one can just edit, say, a value of 3 into a 5. You'll need to edit this again if the character gets updated and the file needs to be replaced.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
EDIT: Renaming the webm files into mp4 seems to work perfectly. Replacing jpg files with renamed webm files also seems to work by default with Firefox. My Chromium browsers don't initially seem to be able to handle them, but I can just use Firefox. Thanks for the idea!
A webm would likely have to rename to a mp4 as they should use the same element to display. You could likely rename a webp to a jpg and work ok, as they are more closely aligned, but if you just have webm files then just rename to mp4

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes