Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
People literally make patreon accounts so people can pay them And TO BE TOLD BY THEM HOW TO MAKE THEIR GAME you like the game that's fine but it doesn't mean other people have to Nearly ever game on here i have liked at some point adds fetishes i dont like such as Bimbo, Pregnancy, Feet no game is perfect
True, I kinda have feeling that people think by paying, they can just make demands for the devs to change the game how they wants the game to be...... Patreon is for donating money to the game IF you like the game. I know some devs make polls to see where to go next or how the people like what there is already. But also there is devs that just asks what the people like even if it trumps what the devs has in mind for the game...... I know cmacleod42 do not take money for the game so no one can use money as weapon to try to change the game.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Where am I supposed to go with Jessica with her tracking spell to find her daughter? She led me into the park but nothing's there.

Edit: it seems to be a bug where it lets me enter the park through the sports field, but doesn't let me leave. I was meant to go to the stores,

Last edited:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
" You cast a spell....and it fails, it seems Sir Ronald has increased the protections to keep you out!. "
Is this because I charmed Lauren? Apprentice path

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
" You cast a spell....and it fails, it seems Sir Ronald has increased the protections to keep you out!. "
Is this because I charmed Lauren? Apprentice path
Did you speak to Sir Ronald and he said get out you are no longer his apprentice, then certainly YES. If he discovers you charmed Lauren then that is it, you can never enter the mansion again. Load an earlier save from before this and avoid him and you will be ok, and save scum a bit, he has a chance of realising each time you visit him

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where am I supposed to go with Jessica with her tracking spell to find her daughter? She led me into the park but nothing's there.

Edit: it seems to be a bug where it lets me enter the park through the sports field, but doesn't let me leave. I was meant to go to the stores,
Thanks I have fixed that issue and worst case you get to the Park it will allow you out of it

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Did you speak to Sir Ronald and he said get out you are no longer his apprentice, then certainly YES. If he discovers you charmed Lauren then that is it, you can never enter the mansion again. Load an earlier save from before this and avoid him and you will be ok, and save scum a bit, he has a chance of realising each time you visit him
LOL I just skipped through his options.... have no clue how long its been since we did that

that is why i usually go murder path (for Lauren)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
LOL I just skipped through his options.... have no clue how long its been since we did that

If you do not have a save game you can reset a bit using the cheat menum open it, View People, locate Sir Ronald.
If the edit boxes for Change Other/Extra type 0 and 21 and click the link
BUT
this might skip some interactions with him depending on where you are.

In general I would recommend on the apprentice path follow the new non-charm path for Sarah and Lauren

Reactions: jaboney

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
BTW "Things you cannot do" mentions not charming Ronald on the apprentice or conspiracy paths, and I feel the need to point out that you can't do so on the murder path either - for obvious reasons. :sneaky:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
If you do not have a save game you can reset a bit using the cheat menum open it, View People, locate Sir Ronald.
If the edit boxes for Change Other/Extra type 0 and 21 and click the link
BUT
this might skip some interactions with him depending on where you are.

In general I would recommend on the apprentice path follow the new non-charm path for Sarah and Lauren
gotchu... I just misses the line on the changelog that you added that :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
gotchu... I just misses the line on the changelog that you added that :)
Each time you charmed her there were warnings about if this is a good thing, what if Sir Ronald or Sarah found out etc. A little more now but they have been there for a while, they just matter now.

Reactions: jaboney

AgencyChoda

Sep 7, 2022
Unsure why you would want to do this, but just open a Javascript console and type
nMoney = xx
where xx is what ever the new value you want

Please note this is not a Twine based game so SugarCube is not used/present
I needed that because in the starting of walkthrough it said, "make sure you have less than 20$ before going to General Store", and I actually had more than that and bank couldn't deposit more than certain amount.

AgencyChoda

Sep 7, 2022
Unsure why you would want to do this, but just open a Javascript console and type
nMoney = xx
where xx is what ever the new value you want

Please note this is not a Twine based game so SugarCube is not used/present
but where can i type this ? On the console when we inspect on browser ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
but where can i type this ? On the console when we inspect on browser ?
In the Javascript console for your browser, usually hit F12, select the console tab, then type in at the bottom. This can vary between browsers but this is the case in most browsers now

Reactions: AgencyChoda

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Done both and then what? My game seems a bit botched. I can't transform anyone at all and i have done davy and the warlock and the demon part on hard murder
There are only 3 people that use the hypnosis process,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In each case it will be presented as an option if you follow the correct path.

To transform have you done the ritual for Kurndorf (not just the seance) and know the spell from the Gold Worm? That is all that is needed, but not everyone can be transformed and they are often restricted where. Also a number are only available if you know the training 'Molding as desired"

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes