ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, i can understand cleaning things up, but maaaaaan, view people and view objects are gone in the cheat menu!!! big bummer

Dragorise

May 19, 2017
Saves have been often posted though this thread, I have a few times, also there are quite a few in bug reports.

But the game has different paths where some events are rather different, notably Sarah and Lauren, but other events too like Officer Khan. So there is no one full save, and as the game is updated then the save changes, so 14.14 added new characters for example

Lastly a full save will have you miss out on maybe half or more of the content of the game, a lot of scenes are one off

I do not have any saves you would consider full

Below is a late game save for the apprentice path, it is not complete
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is a late game murder path save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks

Metra

Jun 10, 2017
Bug
  • NPC Zoey has a SMS picture over spam, one and the same picture gets send again and again! Random picture sending will get disabled.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Bug
  • NPC Zoey has a SMS picture over spam, one and the same picture gets send again and again! Random picture sending will get disabled.
Zoey only sends one SMS (that tells you where she lives) and I do not see how it can be sent more than once. I have never seen this in my play throughs or testing

halluva

May 18, 2017
Is there any way to separate the Kelly sisters? I told Debra to head home before I charmed Janet, and now I can't charm either since they're always together.

egonblabla

Jun 3, 2021
How can i save leanne after charming mother superior? Walkthrough says vampire can drag her to hidden room, i also found a post that said to do that i need relic in my inventory and talk to vampire outside Leanne's house. But i can't give it to her or talk about it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How can i save leanne after charming mother superior? Walkthrough says vampire can drag her to hidden room, i also found a post that said to do that i need relic in my inventory and talk to vampire outside Leanne's house. But i can't give it to her or talk about it?
If you are outside Leanne's home with Lilith you should be able to ask as long as Legion was not given the relic and left the town

EDIT: I just double checked your save and it says when you first met her at her home you picked a conversation option
"enough trying to save her, tell the thrall 'I am your Master/Mistress'"
If you pick this then you can never try to save her and are blocked from trying.

You can undo
- open the cheat menu, select View People, locate Leanne
- type 28 in the edit box for "Toggle Flags" and click the link. Close the cheat menu
- talk to Lilith again

can shielded charm spell be added to cheats plz or quick walkthrough to unlock perhaps.
Follow the story for the dragon gem and the vase. This is described in the walkthrough

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
I think something went wrong with the magnet. Madison came by to drop off the stereo, and I've subsequently charmed her, but I don't see anything I can pick up

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think something went wrong with the magnet. Madison came by to drop off the stereo, and I've subsequently charmed her, but I don't see anything I can pick up
If you did not charm here initially the magnet will appear later either in your bedroom or your kitchen

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes