cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks but there is one mor small problem. She is not there. Could it be possible i broke the game for doing something in the wrong order? i already defeated Davy
Of course not. Please re-read the description of the Possession spell, you cast the spell there using an item linked to the person, they do not have to be there, you do.

Reactions: BrobsDobs

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Of course not. Please re-read the description of the Possession spell, you cast the spell there using an item linked to the person, they do not have to be there, you do.
Oh shit sorry, i am so stupid i did not see the hair in the inventory

Jesus Nut

Jun 19, 2018
So I've tried to charm Lauren while on the Apprentice path but I can't get anywhere with her. It just tells me that she has weak but adequate protection. Am I supposed to be able to remove that protection somehow?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I've tried to charm Lauren while on the Apprentice path but I can't get anywhere with her. It just tells me that she has weak but adequate protection. Am I supposed to be able to remove that protection somehow?
There are limited opportunities to charm her, try during the scenes where you talk to her on the stairs on the way to see Sarah

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a question is there a way to charm Lauren on the murder path?
Yes, it is the easiest and original way to charm her.

Sarah will mention being thirsty, so you need to get her a bottle of wine and when you give it to her Lauren will arrive to serve it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did that (charmed lauren on the stairs) just to see if I could. :D

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
So I definately screwed the bank girl, I also think I screwed charming Lauren as she is no longer popping on the stairs. Question is wheter I can still get Mom and Gaby if they left TV station... Guess I'll have to replay the thing...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I definately screwed the bank girl, I also think I screwed charming Lauren as she is no longer popping on the stairs. Question is wheter I can still get Mom and Gaby if they left TV station... Guess I'll have to replay the thing...
There are limited opportunities for Lauren

Ellie should be still available, she does move around, check the Robbins home and Kristin's

If Mom and Gabby leave the station that is it, you messed up and have hit the bad ending, talk to Tracy and cast hydromancy for a bad ending scene but there is no more and no way back. Load a save game from before

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
cast hydromancy for a bad ending scene but there is no more and no way back. Load a save game from before
Well I'm also missing 2 spells xD, I guess hydromancy is one of them, oh well, I'll try to do better next time :D. But hey I have nearly everybody else. Though I'm not sure why I keep vampire XD.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
No it is not a spell, it is a variant of Clairvoyance. Try searching the books in the History Classroom, you will find one 'Finding the Water' or similar. This will teach you a way of using hydromancy

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
@cmacleod42 Yeah, but for some reason, once I charm them with the cheat option, their sex scenes disappear. I usually go up to 100 Charm, which should unlock everything. For example, Ms Titus from the library. I charm her and then nothing. Their pictures don't change unless I press the "!" button where I get to see their biography/synopsis/character description (or whatever you're calling it). Then I see the change and the thoughts of the MC,
Are you playing the current version? Almost all people when charmed have a repeat scene, though for some of the older characters it is a bit abstract (say Puppy Debra's SIT scene, or Louise's 'risk her job'. For the rest as a a male player there is usually a blowjob and a fuck type action. A female player will often have one or maybe two, and sometimes a strap-on scene if images were available.

Sofia is the only person that does not have repeat sex scenes that I can think of at the moment.

Please also allow a number of the models in the game (Tess and Madison for instance) have no sex images available that are not fakes so can be look-a-like models or generic images
Yeah, but for some reason, once I charm them with the cheat option, their sex scenes disappear. I usually go up to 100 Charm, which should unlock everything. For example, Ms Titus from the library. I charm her and then nothing. Their pictures don't change unless I press the "!" button where I get to see their biography/synopsis/character description (or whatever you're calling it). Then I see the change and the thoughts of the MC but nothing else other than that. Are there some events I have to activate beforehand or something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It will depend on how you are using the cheat menu, what did you type in the edit box for charming them? In almost all cases type
You
Otherwise they will be charmed but by someone unspecified. Even using 'You' in some cases this will give an invalid type of charm, so sometimes
You,1
(version 14.8.1 only)

So it does seem your issues are just that you are using the cheat menu and doing so incorrectly

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Yes, it is the easiest and original way to charm her.

Sarah will mention being thirsty, so you need to get her a bottle of wine and when you give it to her Lauren will arrive to serve it.
Okay then I have a follow up question how do I get that bottle of wine?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Okay then I have a follow up question how do I get that bottle of wine?
Can I please note this is all explained in the walkthrough for the Murder path, these events are multiple years old and have not substantially changed.
A majority of content is in the walkthroughs, and the one by Capacitor is up to date for version 14.7

In brief
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
I am going to release a small fix version 14.8.2 instead of an updated 14.8.1, the number of fixed probably exceeds a small correction.

I have also added alucardnoir's new theme, and I will also add some simple repeat sex scenes for Sofia, a limo scene and an office scene.

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
In 14.8.1, is it impossible to charm mom before she leaves for the TV station? I've tried all variations but she alwas leaves. Is this a fundamental story change in the game?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes