cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How many sex scenes are there? I used the cheat function, but most women that have been charmed don't have any scenes and few that do, have barely more than 1.
Are you playing the current version? Almost all people when charmed have a repeat scene, though for some of the older characters it is a bit abstract (say Puppy Debra's SIT scene, or Louise's 'risk her job'. For the rest as a a male player there is usually a blowjob and a fuck type action. A female player will often have one or maybe two, and sometimes a strap-on scene if images were available.

Sofia is the only person that does not have repeat sex scenes that I can think of at the moment.

Please also allow a number of the models in the game (Tess and Madison for instance) have no sex images available that are not fakes so can be look-a-like models or generic images

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
To date I have not had anything like this reported, so can you give me some more information?

- what do you mean by 'followed by something else'
- do you have a save game that gets this issue? If so please export it or save to file and post it for me to check
It is a sligtly annoying bug that ONLY manifest if you ask Monique something after you ask her about seances in other words it is a minor nug.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I cant possess Gina museum guard at her house so im stuck here. on WT say possess Gina on scared grove, on my playthrough i ask police chief to pull Gina from sir roland so she not on scared grove anymore only can meet at her house or museum. play male on Apprentice path, is there any way to get her necklace ?

To Posess Gina you a lock of her hair(Blonde) (Follow Dragon Gem Quest) then go the the Sacred Clearing cast Prosession then slect her lock of hair from your Inventory

Reactions: Drue

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Cmacleod would I have to start a new game for new changes to take effect of will my last save just pick it up? here is my latest save

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The amount of hand-holding some people require is truly astonishing.
Kudos to cmacleod42, though I kind of wish you'd just focus on development because the game is excellent and I really want more of it.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
The amount of hand-holding some people require is truly astonishing.
Kudos to cmacleod42, though I kind of wish you'd just focus on development because the game is excellent and I really want more of it.

how is people asking for help hand holding, that's we are here as a community

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Cmacleod would I have to start a new game for new changes to take effect of will my last save just pick it up? here is my latest save
Version 14.8 is compatible with save games from version 14.7 or later.

You will see content from the point you are up to in the save, Of course changes to earlier events in the game will not be seen.

Otherwise I am not sure what you are asking and why you posted a save game? What is your problem that you need checked?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Version 14.8 is compatible with save games from version 14.7 or later.

You will see content from the point you are up to in the save, Of course changes to earlier events in the game will not be seen.

Otherwise I am not sure what you are asking and why you posted a save game? What is your problem that you need checked?

I have been everywhere and I can't seem to trigger new events, could you please have a look, to see if I can trigger new, or am I done for now if ok

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have been everywhere and I can't seem to trigger new events, could you please have a look, to see if I can trigger new, or am I done for now if ok
The major new events were for the Mom and Gabby story, it looks like you have done that as they are charmed. Tina is a vampyre. Other changes were more minor like the addition of hydromancy, re-charming people, the Elian bad ending, some more homes to visit and other story tweaks

The only things I see immediately are
- you have not charmed the ghost in the hospital basement
- talk to Anita and have her guard Davy, this will mean Bambi's mother will arrive in town
- try visiting the Aquarium at night

Please note, the first two of these were present in version 14.7 and not new to this last release. The last is new

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
The major new events were for the Mom and Gabby story, it looks like you have done that as they are charmed. Tina is a vampyre. Other changes were more minor like the addition of hydromancy, re-charming people, the Elian bad ending, some more homes to visit and other story tweaks

The only things I see immediately are
- you have not charmed the ghost in the hospital basement
- talk to Anita and have her guard Davy, this will mean Bambi's mother will arrive in town
- try visiting the Aquarium at night

Please note, the first two of these were present in version 14.7 and not new to this last release. The last is new
thanx for the tips

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone has a save with most stuff completed?
The one posted a few posts back has most things except a few completed, but why? Sure you can see some sex scenes but not really a lot more, so you miss out on 90% or more of the game.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Cast the spell on her!

But at the right point while transforming her, after searching around and chatting to others
Yeah, I'm on the hard murder path, spoken with almost every character, but when I try to charm her I just get told that there's no point when I know I'll fail. Could you direct me to who exactly I need to talk to and then I'll boot up a new save?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, I'm on the hard murder path, spoken with almost every character, but when I try to charm her I just get told that there's no point when I know I'll fail. Could you direct me to who exactly I need to talk to and then I'll boot up a new save?
The general process for her is
a) meet her at the aquarium with Abby, try to charm her
b) then find her in your attic, talk to her
c) learn the Transform spell and be able to cast it
d) talk to people like Victoria, Ms Jones, Tina, Mrs Robbins, and then either Sarah or Sir Ronald
e) cast Transform on her and charm at the right point. THE GAME DOES NOT CAST IT FOR YOU

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Hey there the walktrough says that i have to posess gina at the sacred grove, but where is the sacred grove?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes