whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. Thank you both for the help. I'm sure I'll be bugging you again. :)
I really like this community. You guys and gals are my kind of people.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Please note, in the 14.8.1 update there is a fan made walkthrough by Capacitor that is a log more up to date (14.7) and the Mom + Gabby bits are described in the Apprentice version

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Stuck again. I have the pass through walls spell and am supposed to get more info from Monique but don't see an option.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Stuck again. I have the pass through walls spell and am supposed to get more info from Monique but don't see an option.
Please allow that all the walkthroughs are slightly out of date, the current version is 14.8 while the latest one was written for version 14.7.

So use the walkthoughs as help if you are unsure what to do or the solution for puzzles, but generally pay attention to what people tell you, and check your phone and the notes, you will get an idea there of what is needed.

For instance here it is possible the option has changes or slightly delayed. Also events differ a bit between the paths, for nstance is Sir Ronald dead? If so you are on the murder path, otherwise the Apprentice or Consipracy path. Generally the Apprentice is the easiest path, Murder a but more difficult and Conspiracy the hardest.

So if you see no option, wander around and have a chat with people, options will open up and things can present themselves. Keep multiple save games just in case.

Some suggestions
- visit the Wild ranges periodically
- visit the History Classroom occasionally and search the books, new ones get returned and popup giving clues and things to research
- drop the Book in your room and pick it up again for a bonus
- any item can be dropped in your room if your inventory is getting full
- if in doubt, save the game and try using a spell. The solution to a lot of problems in the game is your magic
- be nice to Kate

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I chose the conspiracy path. will search the wilds.
You have picked by far the hardest path, so visit home at least, and use a stone in the wild ranges and follow the ghost

I would recommend if you are having issues to restart and try the apprentice path it is a lot easier with more money and mana available. Both money and mana are short on the Conspiracy path

Drue

May 12, 2018
I cant possess Gina museum guard at her house so im stuck here. on WT say possess Gina on scared grove, on my playthrough i ask police chief to pull Gina from sir roland so she not on scared grove anymore only can meet at her house or museum. play male on Apprentice path, is there any way to get her necklace ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do you charm Sofia bc I broke in but I don't know what to do next?
How do you get wine btw?
Both of these are described in the walkthroughs but in brief for Sofia, search and check everything and as always use your magic, notably clairvoyance

It depends on the path for the wine bottle, but assuming the murder path as you are asking about Sofia then it is in the hotel cellar, you just need to find the key. Cast hydromancy for a clue or just cast clairvoyance in the alley

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I cant possess Gina museum guard at her house so im stuck here. on WT say possess Gina on scared grove, on my playthrough i ask police chief to pull Gina from sir roland so she not on scared grove anymore only can meet at her house or museum. play male on Apprentice path, is there any way to get her necklace ?
Gina is never at the sacred clearing you may be confusing her with Adele Ross who guards the mansion.

You can possess Gina, all possession spells are cast at a place of power, initially this is the Sacred Clearing. Read the spell description, just cast it and then use something personal of them like a lock of hair or an important item.

Reactions: Drue

Drue

May 12, 2018
Thanks i get it.. so use lock blonde, sorry not see the magic desciption before :disappointed:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
How many sex scenes are there? I used the cheat function, but most women that have been charmed don't have any scenes and few that do, have barely more than 1.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Some times the game freezes in the library when you ask Monique about seanses followed by something else.
To date I have not had anything like this reported, so can you give me some more information?

- what do you mean by 'followed by something else'
- do you have a save game that gets this issue? If so please export it or save to file and post it for me to check

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes