cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update 14.8.1

This is an update for version 14.8 primarily to fix a range of bugs in the release and some very minor changes. All currently reported issues should be fixed in this version.

Additionally
- Re-charm Anita and some small fixes for her and her bed image
- charm Tracy at the pool
- more Dr Kay at the hotel and school
- Gina in her bathroom, a small scene post charm
- Some fallback events and alterations to timing for some events to remove 'key locations', including some new SMS's from Sarah
- Image revisions and additions for Monique at the library
- more hydromancy visions
- changes to help and walkthroughs to add Capacitors walkthrough. Also added Mom/Gabby walkthrough by Northwind to the apprentice walkthrough

Save compatible with version 14.7 or later.

Links

10Mb
mirror

Installation
Download and copy into your game installation. Unzip the archive to the current folder (ie extract here) overwriting all files when asked. Merge any folders if asked as well.

Note: a full version will be uploaded after a day or so and any bugs are sorted (hopefully none)

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I can't catch mom masturbating no matter how many times I bang the sister, and I picked all the options saying I was open to it just like the walkthrough described. Every time I show up to her room I only get two options, one to ask about new developments in town (she tells me about Sarah Gates) and the other to talk about my relationship with my sister, and if I'm truthful with her she says I have to break up with her. Is there anything I can do? Was the method with her changed since the walkthrough was written? I'm a huge incest fan so this path is one of the main draws to me.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't catch mom masturbating no matter how many times I bang the sister, and I picked all the options saying I was open to it just like the walkthrough described. Every time I show up to her room I only get two options, one to ask about new developments in town (she tells me about Sarah Gates) and the other to talk about my relationship with my sister, and if I'm truthful with her she says I have to break up with her. Is there anything I can do? Was the method with her changed since the walkthrough was written? I'm a huge incest fan so this path was one of the main draws to me.
Things are majorly changed since the walkthtrough, especially for Mom. but the maturbation events are the same and then return and visit her
ASSUMING you are using the 14.8.1 update above

You must have sex with Tracy, charmed as your lover and then visit Mom a little after (a few turns/steps) Also make sure to leave the house to Kollam St

PS if she tells you to break up with Tracy did you previously find not recoil at her scenes or say you did not like them? As the demon visited your home yet?

Also note: the masturbation events are not important to the overall story for Mom, you can still charm her and sex her up even without them, you just need to have seen the post Jesse/Legion one

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Things are majorly changed since the walkthtrough, especially for Mom. but the maturbation events are the same and then return and visit her
ASSUMING you are using the 14.8.1 update above

You must have sex with Tracy, charmed as your lover and then visit Mom a little after (a few turns/steps) Also make sure to leave the house to Kollam St

PS if she tells you to break up with Tracy did you previously find not recoil at her scenes or say you did not like them? As the demon visited your home yet?

Also note: the masturbation events are not important to the overall story for Mom, you can still charm her and sex her up even without them, you just need to have seen the post Jesse/Legion one
Thanks a lot for the quick response! I visited mom right after the first time I banged Tracy because I read the "you hear a noise from mom's room" prompt and assumed that signalled the masturbation event, so I didn't leave the house to Kollam St first. The demon hasn't visited my home. And every time the game has given me the opportunity I've tried to make it clear I'm totally down for banging the fam.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks a lot for the quick response! I visited mom right after the first time I banged Tracy because I read the "you hear a noise from mom's room" prompt and assumed that signalled the masturbation event, so I didn't leave the house to Kollam St first. The demon hasn't visited my home. And every time the game has given me the opportunity I've tried to make it clear I'm totally down for banging the fam.
Then follow the Seance to release the demon if you have not, otherwise visit the park and wild ranges a few times and the library. This will trigger the encounter at the park and then wander around a bit and then you will meet her at home.

Generally to advance Mom much you have to generally advance the story but as you have talked to Mom about Sarah thee only other one would be if you are on the Murder path, then make sure to charm Officer Khan return to the station and send her after Davy and then visit mom

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Then follow the Seance to release the demon if you have not, otherwise visit the park and wild ranges a few times and the library. This will trigger the encounter at the park and then wander around a bit and then you will meet her at home.

Generally to advance Mom much you have to generally advance the story but as you have talked to Mom about Sarah thee only other one would be if you are on the Murder path, then make sure to charm Officer Khan return to the station and send her after Davy and then visit mom
I'm on the apprentice path. I did as you instructed and caught mom masturbating at the idea of the MC fucking the demon girl, was able to pick the 'aroused' choice, revisited her immediately afterwards but she left for work with Gabby. I did not ever confront her about Tracy or get a scene with her masturbating at the idea of the MC banging Tracy..

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Alright, I just ran through the whole game over again and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get the mom masturbation (masturbating to you fucking tracy) scene on the apprentice path. Did pretty much every permutation I can think of.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Apologies for triple posting. Alright, after a long time, I finally discovered that I get the masturbation to incest scene AFTER the Gabby quest is concluded. I can't charm her, however, because there's the smell of brimstone. I avoided hypnotizing her into being submissive as I rescued her from Gabby's control because submissive girls kind of bore me and I wanted her to retain her personality. Do I have to complete the Jesse quest before I can charm her and have her retain her personality?

Edit: I guess I should have clicked the necklace thing all the way through, looks can be deceiving. After finishing the Jesse quest and being told I'd 'made my decision' since I hadn't charmed mom back then, I decided to reload to that save and just take what I could get submissive or no. Was delighted to find out you can gently suggest her actions and let her retain her personality.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
just tryed out this game. and i got the first few spells. but i cant seem to find a way to earn money or gain mana back.. only found the stone in the park. and they dont seem to respanw

sleeping is not giving me mana eather

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Mana is only found through stones, and you can generally get more exploring and charming people. For example talk to Mrs Granger and she can give you a stone, charm her and get another. You are not a full witch/warlock so you do not spontaneously recover mana.

Also follow Tess's story to get an item giving some mana and other mana in the process.

Depending on the path you are playing money can be simple or difficult. You get as much money as you want on the apprentice path, and as such mana, either view the stones sold at the new age store when you have low mana

On the murder paths you need to get the wealth spell and then you get get money and buy stones. Later you get an item that essentially gives unlimited mana.

Of course you can just use the cheat menu but there is no need, the game provides the money and mana you need, to get through the game with a little care

The general parts of the walkthrough do discuss this as well.

Reactions: Quess

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
What am I doing wrong? I am stuck at the beginning. I read the note in the classroom but when I go to the library I do not have it in my inventory to give to Monique.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes