cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How can you charm jade?
It is described in the in-game walkthrough. If using an old save cast clairvoyance in the sacred clearing.

Otherwise get to the point of being able to save Seraphina and you can invite Jade to watch or conversely use Lilith to turn her into a ghoul (ghouling does not require the sera events but is irreversible and somewhat limited)

Reactions: Billshwr

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a reason why the game does not use the default Save/Load methods used by most other html-sugarcube-games?

I noticed an oddity :
I took a photo of Amy and used it as new phone background. Amy's photo then was twice in the background collection. I deleted one instance of the photo and switched to another more sexy photo. The next time I opened the background menu, the new background photo was there 3 times ...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a reason why the game does not use the default Save/Load methods used by most other html-sugarcube-games?

I noticed an oddity :
I took a photo of Amy and used it as new phone background. Amy's photo then was twice in the background collection. I deleted one instance of the photo and switched to another more sexy photo. The next time I opened the background menu, the new background photo was there 3 times ...
This game is not written in Twine/SugarCube but in native html/javascript/css, so it uses the save/load system developed for it.

Unsure about the background issue you mention here, it is not something I know of. Can you please export and post the large text block in a spoiler so I can check the save or save to file and attach to a post.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I dont know why follow walkthrough still miss some or skip some step like kate or .............................................................can you change some step?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Unsure about the background issue you mention here, it is not something I know of.
It is easy to reproduce.
Start a new game. Once you have the phone, use "view photos", change background (eg to 3rd photo), close the menu, use "view photos"again and there are 3 instances of the selected photo.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
hi i have all the current version of the game installed as well as all the updated mods. I'm stuck on a screen when going to the reference area for the first time. its making me choose left or right for an option for monique but there is no way to close out of the screen. is this a bug? would love help making past this.
screenshot attached Capture1.JPG

Frostcore

Oct 17, 2023
You do take several wives from NPC's in the game (not actually seen NPC's though)
Wasn't there once a scene in which you take Tess in front of her husband?

Also, several images seem to be missing since the update, any way to get them back without having to replay the whole game?

Last edited:

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Ursual is seemingly referencing a file in "Images/People/Ursula/straponfuckb.mp4" but no such file seems to exist.

Also, when I lead her to Davy the "End of the Road" screen appears regardless of if I have charmed her or let her leave and the "Return to the Game" does nothing.

Last edited:

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
There is apparently a missable scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I would've never guessed if I didn't find the images. I'd appreciate some indication in the walkthrough.

Also, a funny one: I chose to end the game with all the scenes and it turns out that time flows during end credits so they were interrupted by Elian and Tess argument which dropped me back into the game.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There is apparently a missable scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I would've never guessed if I didn't find the images. I'd appreciate some indication in the walkthrough.
If you mean the one I think it's just a single image that Catherine mis-texts to you...

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
A small amount as in Davy has mind controlled the girl you like. Some references and one scene. He has contolled others and some references, no scenes

Personally I do not like NTR as in others cheating on you or being stolen from you.

You do take several wives from NPC's in the game (not actually seen NPC's though)
Thats fair enough, I'm more of a fan of netorase rather than being stolen but thanks for the answer!

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
If you mean the one I think it's just a single image that Catherine mis-texts to you...
No, after leaving the construction site, instead of going home, she visits Grangers. At least I think that's what happens I haven't reached that point after the restart yet.

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Not that it matters but Javascript's getMonth is 0-based. So the game started on the 7th of June for me. Not sure how it will work in January though.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some more oddities :

Early in the game when mc goes to the Wild Range and picks up the (1st) Old Stone, there is the option to search the area.
MC finds an old card by Mr. Beasley with handwriting on the backside, but the same moment Seraphina talks to the mc and there is no way to pick up that card. Later searches do not find the card and it is not in the inventory.

MC visited Kate at home (1st visit) and I thought she sent an sms and some photos, but there is only the lewd message from Catherine and a sign that mc has a new SMS. Clicking on the SMS flag always leads to the Catherine post and does not clear the flag.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes