cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is there any compressed copy of standalone mod because whoever decided to post it uncompressed is a jerk
The standalone mod is a set of rar/zip files so is compressed. It has not been compressed as in using different codecs or bit rates, it is posted as the developer made it.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
The standalone mod is a set of rar/zip files so is compressed. It has not been compressed as in using different codecs or bit rates, it is posted as the developer made it.
the game exceedes 20gb now which is insane and mostly the biggest HTML game i downloaded didnt exceede half of it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the game exceedes 20gb now which is insane and mostly the biggest HTML game i downloaded didnt exceede half of it
It is how that made it, using large gif images and is based on version 14.8.4. If it is too large for you please try the base/current game.

The current version of the game is approx 4Gb and uses a range of those images converted to mp4 but without the blowjob/bondage centric content.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
The general level of posts has died down along with bug reports. I will aim to release a final 14.15 version on the weekend with all reported issues fixed and a new apk version.

Do people have any general thoughts or opinions of the new version. Suggestions where it went wrong or could be improved? Thanks in advance for any comments.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Status
The general level of posts has died down along with bug reports. I will aim to release a final 14.15 version on the weekend with all reported issues fixed and a new apk version.

Do people have any general thoughts or opinions of the new version. Suggestions where it went wrong or could be improved? Thanks in advance for any comments.
a new character in movie theater and firestation

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Did you ever get a chance to look into this one? I'm still lost. Thank you!
First you need to drag Seraphina to the dragon hidden room, then give a call to Jade with your phone, free Seraphina and then charm Jade.

(In your save file you freed Seraphina without showing Jade how you did it so it counts as not demonstrating that you freed her making it impossible to charm Jade, so i suggest reverting Seraphina to Demon thrall in the cheat options and try again the process as i posted above to see if it works or simply try to load a save prior to freeing Seraphina)

Last edited:

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
First you need to drag Seraphina to the dragon hidden room, then give a call to Jade with your phone, free Seraphina and then charm Jade.

(In your save file you freed Seraphina without showing Jade how you did it so it counts as not demonstrating that you freed her making it impossible to charm Jade, so i suggest reverting Seraphina to Demon thrall in the cheat options and try again the process as i posted above to see if it works or simply try to load a save prior to freeing Seraphina)

I cheated Sera into a demon thrall, but I believe she's still acting as if she's charmed, she's appearing in the hotel bedroom and I don't know how to take her to the hidden room from here. Any suggestions?

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I cheated Sera into a demon thrall, but I believe she's still acting as if she's charmed, she's appearing in the hotel bedroom and I don't know how to take her to the hidden room from here. Any suggestions?
Probably changing some flags but im not well versed on that , so the best bet would be to use a save prior to freeing Seraphina sorry.

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
Is there any detention content? I get a game over for telling the principal I have an artifact, even as a woman that Davy should want to charm, so I thought maybe there was something more, but even skipping through days there just doesn't seem to be anything.

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Enabling both "you know the town" and "you can walk using your map" allows walking inside Leanne's house at the beginning of the game. (FWIW, although it's visible, walking into Ross' house is prevented with the same message as if you'd try it normally).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Did you ever get a chance to look into this one? I'm still lost. Thank you!
Did you talk to Jade about the ritual of return and offer to show her it. If so just go to the sacred clearing or hidden room and give her a phone call. Charm her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there any detention content? I get a game over for telling the principal I have an artifact, even as a woman that Davy should want to charm, so I thought maybe there was something more, but even skipping through days there just doesn't seem to be anything.
No content aside from the opportunity to free/charm her

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
A very minor nitpick: "No current save games" is displayed if you only have Apprentice or Conspiracy path saves.
Also: I finally figured out how Quick Save slots work. Apparently, they start from Quick Save 1 on every game load. The normal way is to make the rotation global (the same way most UI settings are).

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes