2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, this circle mini game is autofailing for me even in the fullscreen mode...:(

2real

Jan 18, 2018
yeah getting the autofail on the circle game too. mini games like those are bad enough but then to have them auto fail. was excited for the updates for this game. very disappointing

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
Fuck the mini game.

I'm use the 'Macro' to set press the "SPACE" 100 times in every GOD DAMN second.

SO,I Beat the game!!!(DO NOT win the shooting game in the first round, it will stuck,beat the game after you play the "sis bed'' scene)

Behold My Friends!
1.jpg

2.jpg

Now, you really want to know what happened after you won, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really Funny!
tumblr_m3h97gaBiq1rs9ie3o1_400.gif

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Fuck the mini game.

I'm use the 'Macro' to set press the "SPACE" 100 times in every GOD DAMN second.

SO,I Beat the game!!!(DO NOT win the shooting game in the first round, it will stuck,beat the game after you play the "sis bed'' scene)

Behold My Friends!
View attachment 132311

View attachment 132312

Really Funny!
View attachment 132320
Awesome!
BUT how did you win the sis circle game??? I don't think macro helped you there...

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
Awesome!
BUT how did you win the sis circle game??? I don't think macro helped you there...
use the FULLSCREEN mode,i did not find it's hard. the 3rd round circle game it's a little bit fast,but no trouble.

anyway,Don't bother to play this game at all. THERE IS NO scene after that. Not worth it.

Wait for a other month or two.

Reactions: Pif paf and seba0

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I try to play this mini games challenge and: circle is a big mistake. I must mash space and -> to go further. After this i play cracking game. Its buggy like hell. First 20 minutes i did'nt had any slow mo. After few black screens, where "Game is in developent" i had 90 sec. This mnigames are bad idea imho.

majmaf02496

Jun 3, 2018
im pretty sure we dont have to do that minigame with the dinosaur but jesus christ things like that need to stay out of visual novels

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Fuck the mini game.

Behold My Friends!
View attachment 132311

View attachment 132312

Really Funny!
View attachment 132320
what?

Reactions: liegad

Vondutch46

Nov 22, 2017
why do they have to put pointless mini games in these things i don't mind if there for gaining arousal for the characters but the circle mini game is just utterly pointless the vsuals are good and the stories not to bad but thoses mini games ruin the follow

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes