2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
The site administration blocked my account. Now everything has been fixed and I'm recommitting work on the project.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The episode is not yet ready and I will not charge for this month.

sky11

May 29, 2018
I like to play these games.:heartcoveredeyes:
I found it now...:test2:
I'll wait for the update.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
this game was so good, but then ofc he had to ruin it with a annoying mini-game which is so impossible to complete...

why? why?? WHY!?!?!?! is it cause animation of sex is too hard to do? so you just put in some worthless mini-game content, that NO ONE wants to do... when you put it crap like that, then its not an adult game any more, more like a tetris game or some shit... Yep it belongs in the crash now.. what a shame..

Edit: found out you can skip the dragon game I think, but then another mini-games comes in sis bed room, with a circle you need to stay i, but before you can even move the mouse, she wakes up, so im stuck in a looped mini-game, which I can't go by... yay so much fun... NOT!! mini-games should be easy, not impossible...

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Can anyone help me? I cannot use the cheat codes. I enter them then press OK but nothing happens. I cannot make the input window disappear, it seems like the OK button does not work. Maybe the cheat codes were changed in 0.3?

Loony

Jul 3, 2017
Don't beat the hacker mini game, then you have to beat the sister mini game. I can beat the first two by keeping my mouse cursor in the center of the sphere, but the third round of it is too fast and I can't beat it. I guess I don't play for now unless someone figures out a cheat or something to skip the mini game.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes