2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
where's the stash lol please help i am at mom's room and i searched everwhere
The stash is in one of the stanchions next to the window, by the TV, on the right hand side- just keep knocking around that area and you'll see a white square when you've hit it.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
--fixed title and added overview's from patreon--
:WutFace: I copied it from Patreon. Anyways...

Considering the first release was 3 months ago, the development seems quite slow (only one chapter addad since the 0.1).
Sure, the renders are nothing to complaim about but the story is so linear the dev doesn't even have to consider different choices.

And yep there are still two russian lines in the english version (chapter 2)
Guy has some really fly renders. 3 months for a game with high visual detail seems worth it to me. Not often you see good attention to detail.

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One scene isn't translated from Russian.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sister: Where did Max get that...? Evil Max: From toys r us where the fuck do you think they get fake unimpressive horse cocks from?

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
The plot is not mainstream, that's good... i guess and the girls look rather nice :/ Argh fuck it i'm gonna play

Chelsea64

Mar 12, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck in the bedroom, with the TV on the wall, where it says there are actions to perform. looking for something, I click everywhere possible, but nothing happens...

Reactions: MCL

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
already under review? my god, patreon is attacking even newcomer devs now.

The plot is a bit retarded, but the game itself has potential, would be a shame to see it go down

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes