2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
What's not to understand? There's a teenager who happens to have an unusual story with a misticelement.
There's the thing, it's nothing to understand, because there is no info.
E.g
There is a... lets say toy in box, someone left it onto ur door, on the box is note- "Intresting toy story". You open the box, see it's nothing special, just common toy that u can buy for 2$ and actually there is nowhere the "Instresting story" (you dont know that toy will be telling this story when u click the button), so you trew it away. END.
You get it now? The description of the game and story is important as the game itself.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Stucked in Mom's room.. can't get to the fourth segment of the room.. or fourth page.. I get a red circle when clicking the arrow

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Stucked in Mom's room.. can't get to the fourth segment of the room.. or fourth page.. I get a red circle when clicking the arrow
you're in the right spot, but not clicking the exact right spot. it'll turn green when you do then you get the text etc
think column..

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm still at a loss for what this is supposed to actually mean. Mystic element? If that's the case, that's not bad English, that's like a slow grade-schooler smashing sounds together in their head.
Funny you should mention that - I was struck by how many words in the first part had been smashed together for no discernible reason: "myprick, Iso, Iameven, haven'thad, Buthow, suchcream, sheimmediately, knowshow itcould, a.m.I..."

Machine translation was suggested, and I suppose that could be what happened - like line wrap or something interfering with copypaste.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
What is this game about? This overwiew info is crap.
It's about a rich teenage virgin boy who acquires a big magical incestuous dick to help him in his adventures uncovering mysteries regarding interdimensional alchemical academicy [sic] and his family.

Alternatively, it might be the story of a horny poltergeist. It's really dumb and very short, so it's hard to tell.

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I just ordered some elixir from the internet! This game convinced me to take the chance. Wish me luck guys.

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
how do you saveeeee
how do you save
Why double post?! Within two minutes also...

I dont think you can save, its autosave, you can load scenes after you unlocked them by playing.

And I personally dont think you need to save in this, its like 20 mins gameplay, rollback available to test all outcomes. So I'd suggest you to play, return main menu, hit load and voilà.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
0.2.1 on svscomics
Imo not worth downloading (i had no bugs), but when u guys want it, i can upload later

Changelog:
  • Fixed a bugs
  • Update the functionality of color correction

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, it's nice that it is so small, in volume, I mean ;)

So back to Man of the House...

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Interesting start, pretty short, but at least it wasn't a 1GB like some games. I can't imagine how people felt after downloading back in January.
OK... Good renders and hot woman. Looks promising but need some nude images of the Mom or Sister in the shower. The only glitch I found was some Russian dialog. Keep up the good work GLab

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Considering the first release was 3 months ago, the development seems quite slow (only one chapter addad since the 0.1).
Sure, the renders are nothing to complaim about but the story is so linear the dev doesn't even have to consider different choices.

And yep there are still two russian lines in the english version (chapter 2)

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes