2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
What perfectly good character models ruined on one of the most pointless and badly made adult games to date. This was so fucking shit that I had to stop. Supposed to get a stiffy playing this things not rage.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro and Wugga

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
If you read the Changelog- the Dev says that he reduced the difficulty for both games, but he fixed the Circle one and made the Dino even one more infuriating. :)
OH THATS GREAT.. BECAUSE I HAD NO TROUBE WITH THE CIRCLE AND ALMOST BROKE MY FINGERS PLYING THE DINO ONE SO.. YEA I GUESS NOT.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Hot mom, hot sis, hot girlfriend, interesting concept, decent story. I know let's fuck it all up w/a some bullshit 80's Nintendo mini-game! If fapping to Super Mario is your thing, then look no further because this is probably the game for you.

Reactions: Neuropain and Jacen

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
unren.bat Can not unzip
As I'm not sure what you mean by that, you should do the following steps:
1.download game zip /rar file
2.unzip with winrar or 7zip or winzip
3.copy the unren.bat into the folder with the game.exe file
4.run the unren.bat
IF you copy to the wrong folder unren simply will not run because he must be able to see the renpy exe files to work

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
haha, this hot game are even more satisfying after beating that motherfucker minigame. one of a kind i must say lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, just started playing the game and I'm already stuck in the Mom's bedroom, when I have the view toward the windows, it says there are events somewhere in the room, but I have no idea what I'm even trying to find, where it is or what I would have to click, been clicking through everything in the entire room and haven't found anything, ugh.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Haha, just started playing the game and I'm already stuck in the Mom's bedroom, when I have the view toward the windows, it says there are events somewhere in the room, but I have no idea what I'm even trying to find, where it is or what I would have to click, been clicking through everything in the entire room and haven't found anything, ugh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes