2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
The game with the dino is a hell to play, to hard, and no fun at all! i've tried to see of i can use my game controler, that could be much easier, but only let and right were allowed with it, can't jump or fire with!
it could be good to ease the game and/or allow the use of a controler

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I can't even beat round 1, it auto fails even if I am in the center of the circle.
Spare a tear for the poor sods playing this game on a laptop. I had to dig out my cordless mouse for that. And then the dino game turned me into a dinosaur - i.e. extinct.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I tried the dino game at least 50 times and never escaped the flying spiders or what ever they are. So there is still 2/3 of they way to go... That sucks

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
031 reduced difficulty. Better remove this idiocratic mini game. It is not making it intresting at all, only will make people stop playing your game :tiredface:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The sadistic bastard didn't even put a save checkpoint before the dino game. Every time you die, you have to play the first set of mini games again.

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
wtf is this bullshit? sorry but any critics to the side, this minigame focus without any checkpoint or even without any sense is just smelly bullshit.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017

These codes can be used to unlock the gallery, dont know why there is 2 codes and what differences there are.

EDIT: ok nvm I saw they are in the OP too, ignore this.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Is the dino mini game the last part or what?

Cant seem to move on after this is show, just blinks

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Yes, it's the last part
Oh lmao, what if he made it insanely hard to finish the dino mini game since there is nothing after that anyways.
Well I'm glad I bypassed the mini game with a little IL modifications, and not had to play it manually

coolraj839

May 4, 2017
Oh lmao, what if he made it insanely hard to finish the dino mini game since there is nothing after that anyways.
Well I'm glad I bypassed the mini game with a little IL modifications, and not had to play it manually

how to complete the mini game of circle

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
You mean when you are supposed to find the safe?
In the code it requires you to click the safe hidden behind the wall 5 times.

After 5 times you get to move on.

coolraj839

May 4, 2017
You mean when you are supposed to find the safe?
In the code it requires you to click the safe hidden behind the wall 5 times.

After 5 times you get to move on.

no i am asking about the circle game when spying on sister i have passed till i put sperm on her ass
but after that the 3rd part of circle i cant pass

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes