2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Like most of us, the dinosaur's mini game is killing me. But I found that if you fail your firts try and even if you recharge your energy you can't slow-down the game again. Maybe you forgot to reset or restart the function?
I'm not and anyway I uninstall the game, the 2 episode was good but if with these mini game, he killed his game

Reactions: Seriosha

sky11

May 29, 2018
Thank you for your efforts.
Make it possible to pass mini games
Graphics are great game
I want you to focus on the story.
I am sorry for my poor English.:eazyHype:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well...I beat the 1st dino game only to be met with the congratulation screen and it saying device unlocked....thats all its doing. I can't get off of that screen to continue the game:mad::confused:

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Well can someone help me about this secret stash? I try everyroom and nothing happen. I think i'm doing something wrong but i cant find what it is.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Nvm, I just realized you're not supposed to be able to beat it when she first hands it to you. After bed scene is way easier.

Macman19

Apr 5, 2018
I liked this game up and was thinking of supporting this dev but after the fucking circle mini-game I am done. Talk to me when I skip the mini-game.

MarkWebber

Jul 10, 2017
Mini games always ruin these games, specially when they are pointless and unnecessarily hard like this one. Even with the "easy" update, still annoying to beat when we wanna focus on something else. Please make it so we can skip this annoyance.

Reactions: funny_hunnie

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Doesn't anyone realize creators get bored and want to expand their capabilities to keep interested? The circle thing really isn't even close to bad. It's just seems that way because it's linked to the game instead of separated so being forced to redo it over and over makes it annoying, seperate the dinosaur into a different section, boom fixed. The dinosaur game is... pretty darn close to a bullet time hell and should be rebalanced a bit. But with as good a renders as this creator is putting in this game I don't mind if he tinkers with adding mini-games to ease the monotony of his current project. When he could just as easily put the game on hold and explore this new avenue of game on a whole seperate project. I'm sure with some constructive feedback these new elements could be an enjoyable addition instead of a "rage quit" inducer.

For me if there was a spawn limit to how many of those dark purple follow enemies spawn at the end. That would be nice. Because right now they seem endless and seriously 1 or 2 of those on top of the default enemies currently in your path spells an almost guarenteed game over.

adding in a skip to make it optional isn't bad either. I for one will play the games though, because a developer deserves to grow and needs feedback to do so.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
i cant even get pass this intro.... 30 min later FK WERE IS THE STASH.... lol. I can't even get to the mini games.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've been trying to extract the images but Unity extractor seems to hate it and CTD

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Drat! Another one where the zip download contains a bunch of files and folders, not just a single folder.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hooray to the Dev for fixing/dumbing down the Circle/Sister game.

Boo! Hiss to the Dev for making the Dino game unplayable. As others have said- it's just a bullet-hell game and not enjoyable at all. It's kind of a dick move to give you the ability to slow down time AND have it slow you down as well. Who exactly is this benefiting? The enemies seem to have more of an advantage when I used it than I did. Also- get rid of the damn trees, it's hard enough to shoot little bastards when you can actually see them! I can only manage to get half-way across the map and then it just becomes a rage-quit game. I'm pretty sure the genre "rage-fap" doesn't exist and for good reason... :) Also, also why did it initally give me 120 sec. to slow time, but after I failed it went down to 75 sec. and never came back up?

Kudos to the Sister for having a First Edition HC of "Dune" on her bookshelf. I'd like to interact and learn more about her, but until this Dino becomes extinct- I don't see it happening.

P.S. Kill the Dino (game).
P.P.S. I think "Cuphead" was easier to beat than this mini-game and didn't want to throw my computer into traffic playing it. :) This game (mini-game) makes me want to punch a baby. :p
P.P.P.S. I think I'd have a better of chance of playing Bennett Foddy's "Getting Over It" and actually winning- with my willie in my hand. Lol

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes