2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

ttant

May 7, 2017
How do i play the circle minigame?
Don't know either. i keep failing it even with mouse inside the inner circle, betwenn the two circle or outside the circle. This seems really bugged to me.

Edit : as said in previous page: change resolution to 1080p and it works better...

Reactions: kitten236

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Strange Story 0.3.1

Win:
Mac:

@N7 pls...

Changelog:
  • Fixed a bugs (spying on her sister)
  • Reduced the difficulty of the mini game with a dinosaur
  • Reduced the difficulty of the mini game with spying on her sister

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
So I see the difficulty got reduced in the dinosaur game and spying game, so I gave it another chance ofc :) But after dying 3 times in a row in the dinosaur game, I gave up and moved on... then comes the circle mini-event, the first 2 times was easy enough, but when he is gonna clean up after him self and the circle goes crazy lol, so I quit there after... still a ruined game... dont understand why people put crappy mini-games in an adult game, if you like it so much, then go make games like Tetris or some shit... back in the trash!! we dont wanna waste time with shitty mini-games man... everything else about the game is so good, why ruin it??? I mean look at all the complaints about the mini-games, no one wants that shit...

Reactions: Mishlen

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I see the difficulty got reduced in the dinosaur game and spying game, so I gave it another chance ofc :) But after dying 3 times in a row in the dinosaur game, I gave up and moved on... then comes the circle mini-event, the first 2 times was easy enough, but when he is gonna clean up after him self and the circle goes crazy lol, so I quit there after... still a ruined game... dont understand why people put crappy mini-games in an adult game, if you like it so much, then go make games like Tetris or some shit... back in the trash!! we dont wanna waste time with shitty mini-games man... everything else about the game is so good, why ruin it??? I mean look at all the complaints about the mini-games, no one wants that shit...
i did removed the game for the same reasons...... i hope if the devs is here in this fórum read the comments and make the minigames optional for the users that like it, and for those that not make a option to turn them off.

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
WOW this is terrible. Gotta get rid of those mini games. I'm sure he's worked hard on them but fuck me what a waste of time.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

tjimmy911

Aug 1, 2018
Mc stuck jacking off on amelia or is there something to do? Nvm you need to go to menu and hit continue. But damn this dino game i cant beat get rid of it clunky as hell.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Downloading 3.0 just to see what all the fuss is about. thank goodness the old links are still in the thread.

Edit: ok, that is a bit of a bullet hell (thankfully everything before the purple corridor is easy, just kill the low yellow and never stop pressing forward, green wall makes it a coin flip but as long as you jump a little bit and shoot a clear path w/o letting go of the forward button you can solidly get through will all three hearts) If I had to I would attempt the purple wall, but instead I'll see what 3.1 brings.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Gave it a try. If I wanted to spend time randomly clicking around to find hidden shit or play mini-games I'd dl a gameboy emulator. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give this game a 1.5

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I managed to finish the first game with the dinosaur, but nothing happens after "congratulation" I am obliged to restart the game

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Like most of us, the dinosaur's mini game is killing me. But I found that if you fail your firts try and even if you recharge your energy you can't slow-down the game again. Maybe you forgot to reset or restart the function?

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes