2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any Possibility's To This Game Is Back In Future???
Yes, it's possible
developer said if someone makes a good offer he would come back with the game
or if many people support you financially on patreon
I believe if he receives between 1,000 to 2,000 thousand dollars a month, the game would have new updates again.

Reactions: Sriya

Sparkie6789

Sep 3, 2021
Shame that this game got abandoned, loved the unique character style. The story was a bit odd, but could have led to interesting situations.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Game abandoned?
Yes, this has been abandoned for quite a while now, with a statement by the dev specifically saying he was abandoning it and that anyone wanting to take over was welcome to do so. So this won't get finished, unless someone else decides to pick up where GLab left off.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why do you not continiue this game?????????
You're never going to get an answer from the dev. He abandoned this almost four years ago and doesn't come around F95. But, to summarize, his significant other IRL gave him time to try to make game development work for them (i.e., make a living for them together). When enough time passed without enough income, he felt he should quit to keep his promise to her. Unfortunate, but I highly respect his sacrifice to be with her. TBH, I would've done the same thing.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
including minigames that dont include any interface explanations..no wonder he didnt get any support

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes