zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think they are reffering to the discussion about shortening the list of possible Vote Options we had a while ago
Aaaah thaaat.
I am currently drunk for mah celebrations, cannot think more straighter than that.
In a few hours I’ll just start answering in monosyllables

May 5, 2022
does anyone have a copy of the patch u can use to enable the werewolf and incest content just discord server has gone and cant find it anywhere else

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Since people mentioned me, yes I propose suggestions, personally to Chyos, so he can keep improving the system. Everything related with that, is confidential.So I am not gonna extend further about it. But there is progress.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since people mentioned me, yes I propose suggestions, personally to Chyos, so he can keep improving the system. Everything related with that, is confidential.So I am not gonna extend further about it. But there is progress.
I also do that and I know secrets that will never revealed, such as DeminPatyon being the next love interest

Disclaimer: no DeminPayton love interest that was a joke, sue me

• Haha
Reactions: DeminPatyon
May 26, 2019
Probably not happening.
The presence of voting system means dev wants monies, and he ain't gonna do anything that prevents him from getting those monies.
Patrons pay for the stuff they want, if they don't see stuff that they want, they probably won't pay.
They will likely unsub and wait til the list resets then sub again and we back to square one. :whistle::coffee:
I think you are correct (especially about patrons unsubbing until the list resets) but I've never understood that mentality.

I get liking one girl/story-arc over others but I don't understand playing a game just for one girl/story-arc out of a dozen.

If a game had only one girl/story-arc out of a dozen that I actually enjoyed, I wouldn't play that game.

Never-mind actually paying the creator of the game on Patreon.

But I think you are spot on about how many subs and patrons would react to this.

The system idea you gave, is pretty much the same of Chyos’, albeit his is divided in parts that he puts when he wants.
Game’s updates are given in parts, there is a set of already existing options the ones on patreon and the ones on discord, once one wins on patreon the most voted on discord is transferred on patreon till there is no more update options and the circle will begin again.

Chyos would refuse this idea, since it’s a radical overhaul on how the system works.
He added a main story option tho, the Sophie one for each poll.

With his poll every girl will get an update eventually, when the circle ends, only some later than sooner.
Even with yours there is the chance that we may see 3 Rumah updates consequently, 3 miscellaneous stuff and then after all of this a Penny update
Could you expand on how that Patreon-Discord cycle voting system works? I sort of understand it but I need you to clarify it a bit more, since certain parts of your explanation aren't thorough enough for me.

Also, with my system, I know I said 3 would be the max but perhaps 2 is better.

With 2 as the max, the minimum number of different girls/story-arcs that would get an update during a 12-month period would be 6.

This adds a lot of content variety regarding updates during any given period of time.

But I'm not surprised that Chyos would refuse this.

The current system is bringing in solid profits - why change it?

I think they are reffering to the discussion about shortening the list of possible Vote Options we had a while ago.
Haveing the existing list broken into set of 3 or 4 Options and once a set is cleared move to the next
Yeah, this would be great as the current list has too many options in my opinion.

Maybe group the options based on their relevance to each other.

Like: The Arenfield Options, The Ruman Options, The Kingdom Options, and so on.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
It is more complex that people may think, but I understand that because of not knowing how this work specifically in this enviroment (Chyos game, patrons and more), people will say what they think. On basis with profits, morale, ideology, or whatever they have in mind.
Nevertheless I encourage those who wants to know more, investigate for themselves in private, paying and see for themselves how things works in this enviroment.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Yotetar is the taciturn Dark Knight of ASWS. Now who would be the Joker...?

Jokes aside, we all know Chyos has been struggling recently with divering demands from patrons. He did get warned of this but like you said, he kinda dismissed it thinking it wouldn't be that bad until it started becoming an actual issue. So thanks for doing what we cannot. We don't all have the same skillsets and since nobody is perfect, Chyos is also obviously going to lack in some areas. That he has people like you complementing his weaknesses and advising him is worth a lot so... keep doing the good work, or however that saying goes.

Reactions: zARRR and Yotetar

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yotetar is the taciturn Dark Knight of ASWS. Now who would be the Joker...?

Jokes aside, we all know Chyos has been struggling recently with divering demands from patrons. He did get warned of this but like you said, he kinda dismissed it thinking it wouldn't be that bad until it started becoming an actual issue. So thanks for doing what we cannot. We don't all have the same skillsets and since nobody is perfect, Chyos is also obviously going to lack in some areas. That he has people like you complementing his weaknesses and advising him is worth a lot so... keep doing the good work, or however that saying goes.
Joker and the batman are the opposite sides of the same medal!
Therefore Yotetar is both the Batman and the joker, and Grayking666 is the riddler because I never know what the fuck he is talking about.

Asparagi in Asws when

May 26, 2019
people will say what they think. On basis with profits, morale, ideology, or whatever they have in mind.
I mean, no one was making any ideological or moral statements about this game's development cycle.

At least, I'm 100% sure that I wasn't.

I was only proposing an alternative voting system to the one I thought we had now.

I thought the current voting system was one where votes accumulated for each option over time.

Now, it's being said there is some Patreon-Discord voting cycle that's actually in place.

Very confusing!

Nevertheless I encourage those who wants to know more, investigate for themselves in private, paying and see for themselves how things works in this enviroment.
Eh, it doesn't work like that.

If you want people's money, you have to explain upfront, what exactly it is you are offering them.

You can't tell them to give you their hard-earned money and then figure out for themselves, what it is you offer.

When someone asks how the voting system works, they should be given a link to a detailed explanation of the system by the game's developer.

Not some haphazardly put-together and very confusing but well-meaning ramble by a drunk poster.

I know most will disagree but that is my view on the matter.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I didnt mention him directly, but I understand to who do you refer.

Sorry, but I will not discuss something serious when one of the arguments is disrespecting what a partner said, even if you think he is on a drunk state.

I firmly believe that if we want to have aserious and fructifull conversation, we should respect each other while we talk.Because if we start losing the respect from others, it is the way where all can turn upside down.
But if we are just fucking around, then okay, we are just fucking around, nothing serious, just friendly conversation without any real serious things attached, so nothing from here will turn into something with value.

With that in mind, I have nothing more to say about the topic.
Have a nice day.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was only proposing an alternative voting system to the one I thought we had now.

I thought the current voting system was one where votes accumulated for each option over time.

Now, it's being said there is some Patreon-Discord voting cycle that's actually in place.

Very confusing!
Both statements are true... the voting cycle became more complex because we have 3 lists now.
1st List is what Chyos intends to addt to the game
2nd List is voted on Discord as in which order the Items of that list are added up to vote for Patreon
3rd List is the actual voteing list on Patreon.

For the 2nd and 3rd lists the votes are carried over so eventually even a hardly voted Option is added to the Patreon list... that's the theory, but in practice the Discord votes hardly represent the opinion of the mayority of the Patreon supporters which causes alot of friction with both the different factions and the Dev himself.

And let's not start about the voteing mess includeing the Bonus scenes.

They hated Jesus for what he spoke too
So can we cruzify you aswell than? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Right next to Dasan preferably :sneaky:

May 26, 2019
Both statements are true... the voting cycle became more complex because we have 3 lists now.
1st List is what Chyos intends to addt to the game
2nd List is voted on Discord as in which order the Items of that list are added up to vote for Patreon
3rd List is the actual voteing list on Patreon.

For the 2nd and 3rd lists the votes are carried over so eventually even a hardly voted Option is added to the Patreon list... that's the theory, but in practice the Discord votes hardly represent the opinion of the mayority of the Patreon supporters which causes alot of friction with both the different factions and the Dev himself.

And let's not start about the voteing mess includeing the Bonus scenes.
Thank you!

This is the clear and thorough explanation of the voting system that I was looking for.

Sorry, but I will not discuss something serious when one of the arguments is disrespecting what a partner said, even if you think he is on a drunk state.
I don't want to start a flame war so this will be my last response to you on this topic.

I feel compelled to reply to your statement because it's a bad faith attempt to paint me as a bad actor.

First, I didn't "disrespect what a partner said" in my previous post. I merely described his explanation of the voting system as "haphazardly put-together and very confusing but well-meaning."

Which is true!

After reading this explanation of how the voting system works, a lot of people who are completely unfamiliar with the system would be left confused and with even more questions.

Compare it with Evangelion-01's much clearer explanation here and it's plain as day that I'm not just "disrespecting what a partner said."

I mean, is this the standard now? If a "partner" does something poorly and then someone who isn't a "partner" says that what they did was done poorly, is that "non-partner" now "disrespecting what a partner [has done]?"

In addition, if my intent was truly to "disrespect what a partner said" then I wouldn't have commended his attempted explanation by calling it "well-meaning," now would I?

Second, you make it seem as if I'm just assuming that he's drunk from completely out-of-the-blue.

But that's not the case!

The reason I called him a "drunk poster" is because he himself literally admitted to being drunk in this post.

When you openly admit that you're currently drunk and then someone else, in response, says that you're drunk, is that someone else insulting you? Is that someone else now "disrespecting" you?

In addition:
If you are drunk while dancing, are you not a "drunk dancer?"
If you are drunk while driving, are you not a "drunk driver?"
And if you are drunk while posting, are you not a "drunk poster?"

In the end, I really go out of my way to treat people online with respect - even when they really don't deserve it.

So I don't take kindly to people making false accusations of me doing the opposite.

Now with that in mind, I have nothing more to say about the topic.
Have a nice day.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes