Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
thanks for your replys. I will try to answer to some:

Are you really using Skyrim as your base? And I thought The Sims was pushing it.
No I'm not. but yes there are some Skyrim assets in this

So question. When it saids incest, does that mean the player can partake in incest or does it mean there are characters that are partaking in it but the player can only see/hear about it? Cause I've been fooled before by games with incest in the tags.
Obviously I'm trying to work around Patreons restrictions. Which might include a patch for this content in the future or at some point a /PutInRelation .

where can i find the charcoal?
At the lookout. I will write a walktrough later this day

Chyos I love the vibe of the game! Would love to see you create a discord server in the future, for feedback and suggestion purposes, or just admiration! :)
First positive words I read on this ^^ Discord server is planned. But I wasn't sure if there is enough interest right now so I will add one later

As for people that have concerns because of the ntr tag: Besides the option to put that off from the start via one click. You will even if you leave it on always have the option to counter attempts from npcs. there will be no scene where you can't avoid it

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Put in a walkthrough. And forgot to mention regarding the hunting system: this is a placeholder by now until I work out something more fitting. To actually hit with the bow you need to take aim> shoot. However if an enemy hits you this will break your focus. So against orcs change weapon to dagger.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

popober

Jun 9, 2017
As it's been said you can turn off the ntr option and it's completely avoidable even if you don't, I'll just ask if the ntr is only the regular kind or is there netori as well? Can you only get stolen from or can you steal from others as well if you leave the option on?

If no such content exists, is there plan to add any?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
As it's been said you can turn off the ntr option and it's completely avoidable even if you don't, I'll just ask if the ntr is only the regular kind or is there netori as well? Can you only get stolen from or can you steal from others as well if you leave the option on?

If no such content exists, is there plan to add any?
At the moment such content isn't in the game. But yes it's planned..after all there are a lot of frustrated wifes in the village ;)
And I'm not sure..I guess if I hear voices that dislike netori I will add an option for that aswell. In the end I can't make it fit for everyone. But I felt Ntr was a big topic so I decided that there had to be a seperation

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
The quality here is massive. I want to see more!

Some things need more balancing though. I also killed a rabbit for no gain? It said I got a corpse, but I don't see it.

The clock should be in 123.. format instead of roman numerals for easy glancing.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It's an interesting game and with quite a bit of potential, it has custom assets and quite a bit of work, but the scenes need a lot more of work, specially on the flow.

About NTR I find it truly good that you can activate or deactivate from the start. But the bad part is that it seems to be related failing quests and having a girl be NTR. Personally I prefer that characters interact with each other and that relationships develop not based on quests but well.

Overall it's decent, it has the chance to become a good game.
It looks like its similar to Thread Of Destiny, it's not just a standard RPG (base) game. It will probably be one of those games thats has potential to be very good and epic in game play but the Dev will probably lose interest and abandon the game atfer a few updates. Or abandon the thing mid-way thru.. I would hope not but we've far to many games come and go before any development, or they've been deep in development and then poof the dev disappears.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
At the moment such content isn't in the game. But yes it's planned..after all there are a lot of frustrated wifes in the village ;)
And I'm not sure..I guess if I hear voices that dislike netori I will add an option for that aswell. In the end I can't make it fit for everyone. But I felt Ntr was a big topic so I decided that there had to be a seperation

Chyos, So ye know- Netorare is other people stealing your girl, Netori is ye stealing other people's girl.
I favor Netori (especially since most games on here follow this path), but I don't care for Netorare.

Netori vs. NetorareA word related to netorare is netori 寝取り, which is similar, but different.

Basically, the noun netori comes from the verb netoru, while the noun netorare comes from the verb netorareru, the passive form of netoru. So netori is active while netorare is passive. In other words, netori means "stealing someone else's partner" or "homewrecking," while netorare means "cheating with."

Technically, what is going on is pretty much the same thing, but the point of view changes. From the girl being taken (netorare) to the guy taking the girl (netori). So if it was a story about someone's girl who ends up with multiple guys, it'd be netorare, but if it's a story about a guy who goes around sleeping with other guys' girls, it'd be netori.

And, likewise, a woman going around stealing boyfriends or husbands is netori.

(Taken from website-
)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That's great to hear. Don't care much for regular old ntr, but big fan of netori. Hope that if you put the option in for netori, it can be toggled separate from the ntr option for the sake of convenience; although it's not a big deal to keep them together because of how ntr is supposedly easy to avoid, I guess.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It looks like its similar to Thread Of Destiny, it's not just a standard RPG (base) game. It will probably be one of those games thats has potential to be very good and epic in game play but the Dev will probably lose interest and abandon the game atfer a few updates. Or abandon the thing mid-way thru.. I would hope not but we've far to many games come and go before any development, or they've been deep in development and then poof the dev disappears.
That will depend on if there is a fanbase for this. Obviously I don't expect quick success that would be foolish to think

Chyos, So ye know- Netorare is other people stealing your girl, Netori is ye stealing other people's girl.
I favor Netori (especially since most games on here follow this path), but I don't care for Netorare.

Netori vs. NetorareA word related to netorare is netori 寝取り, which is similar, but different.

Basically, the noun netori comes from the verb netoru, while the noun netorare comes from the verb netorareru, the passive form of netoru. So netori is active while netorare is passive. In other words, netori means "stealing someone else's partner" or "homewrecking," while netorare means "cheating with."
Yep I understood what you meant ;) maybe my answer wasn't as detailed as it should have.

That's great to hear. Don't care much for regular old ntr, but big fan of netori. Hope that if you put the option in for netori, it can be toggled separate from the ntr option for the sake of convenience; although it's not a big deal to keep them together because of how ntr is supposedly easy to avoid, I guess.
Yes it will be seperated. So you can switch off ntr while netori is enabled. As stated above I currently have no plans to make an option for netori as I don't see it as a fan-dividing fetish.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Some hint for the Frisha's quest ?
Forgot to mention it :oops: as of now it's an repeating event on saturday. After you watch her talk to Dave in Emilys house you can stop her way to the dinner by running into her at 5pm when she trys to get there. but There is no followup atm and she will just do so again on the next saturday

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes