harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
step1. go to sleep.
step2. the next day come back to the girl who gave you the map and ask her a second time.
she will give you a hint. such that when you open it, it will show slightly more area and will have text at the bottom repeating her hint.
step 3. if you still can't find it with the hint, then post it and ask where it is

that all being said. that area looks familiar... isn't it where the entrance to the merc camp is?

Reactions: valley57

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Lol. The dev on Peasant's Quest does an Update Only with his game and I don't have to copy old saves into the new version because I don't need to delete the game. Now if Chyos did the same thing than people wouldn't have to waste time doing that each update, now would they?
Chyos tried doing it, but the update patches always ended up bugged out. So he gave up on trying to provide update patches.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I mean honestly so much shit has been getting functionally changed I don't know as it would even make sense to try to do it as update patches. It's not like he's happy with the framework and just keeps adding content as this stage - the guts are getting ripped out and sewed back together frequently.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Word of warning. be careful not to impregnate kate when travelling to carmen for the first time. as you will need to go back to arenfeld. and then it won't let you return to carmen until kate's pregnancy is all finished with. because she refuses to travel while pregnant. even while only 1 day pregnant

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes