rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
Did you give her any money before you stole from her? Should definitly be a bug. Probably if she didn't have money at all the formula messes things up.
No I have not given of the money, the first time I try to steal the cash he said that there was 0 and nothing gave me if not a point of corruption .. After a few days instead he gave me 99999 gold

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos, are you adding Mira NTR at some point? (Maybe before she even has sex with the MC?)

Aside from that, as a patreon member, i have to say i'm getting my money's worth :)
Hey, yes in her next update infact there will be an optional choice for that. And if you didn't take it before that it will be possible that the other person is her first sexpartner.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey, yes in her next update infact there will be an optional choice for that. And if you didn't take it before that it will be possible that the other person is her first sexpartner.
When's the next update? (I'm a patreon member but i often forget to check your updates :p , so i don't know if you've already talked about it.)

Reactions: FishWitch
Dec 18, 2018
Is your character bleeding by any chance? (can be cured by bandages only) Orcs and occultist can cause that status effect...
or maybe poisoned (wears off over time) by a giant spider from the secret tunnels under the abbey?
The same thing happened again with MC at level 14 at Munah Village. I try to copy last autosave. Ciao and good luck. Ferronelli

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The same thing happened again with MC at level 14 at Munah Village. I try to copy last autosave. Ciao and good luck. Ferronelli
Hey. just checked your save file. Just as Evangelion-01 suspected the MC is affected by a bleeding wound (you can see this in combat/in the menu, there is a big red blood drop next to the player character). This can only be healed if you get knocked out or if you use a bandage (can be bought at Katherin's house)

the auto save counts as the "last save". if you have saved in slot 23 and forget that, you have to painstakenly search for the savefile with the closest time played to the auto save.
frankly it´s a pain in the ass
No, the autosave only saves in file 1. All other saves are free to use and won't be overwritten. But I guess Hermies was talking about the short lag the autosave causes. I will add an option to disable the autosave in the future.

When's the next update? (I'm a patreon member but i often forget to check your updates :p , so i don't know if you've already talked about it.)
A new poll will be up tomorrow for you to vote. Then we will see what the 0.3.0 update will be about.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
No, the autosave only saves in file 1. All other saves are free to use and won't be overwritten.
i meant that the autosave counts as the "last" save by the rpg maker mv engine.
if you load a savefile, your game always jumps to the last save that was made when opening the save/load menu. after the auto save, this "jump" goes towards the auto save file not your last manual save. the file is still there, but you might have forgotten which of the 40 it was and have to search for it. (at least that happens to me because i always forget it..) edit: and yes im aware im nitpicking. but its one of the things i really dont like about autosaves in this engine.

Reactions: Hermies and greenp
Dec 18, 2018
Hey. just checked your save file. Just as Evangelion-01 suspected the MC is affected by a bleeding wound (you can see this in combat/in the menu, there is a big red blood drop next to the player character). This can only be healed if you get knocked out or if you use a bandage (can be bought at Katherin's house)

No, the autosave only saves in file 1. All other saves are free to use and won't be overwritten. But I guess Hermies was talking about the short lag the autosave causes. I will add an option to disable the autosave in the future.

A new poll will be up tomorrow for you to vote. Then we will see what the 0.3.0 update will be about.
Thanks for quick reply. I will look. Ciao

Jul 29, 2018
How do I get out of the cell in the Arianne quest? The walkthrough speaks of a hole somewhere, but no matter where I click I can't seem to find it. Can someone draw me a big arrow on this, please?
1593522907546.png

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I guess it's finally time to sign up for Patreon. I should get paid till 10th...don't know how long the poll will be up or even if the Mira NTR scene will win. Still doing it because the game hits my weak points and does NTR straight to the point.
No pussy footing around. You know what the ancient proverb goes Chyos.. "No NTR, no money".

One thing has been bothering me.
What is the difference betwen crafting leather gear with one and two slots...Do i have to craft a specific ammount of one slotted gear to unlock two slots or is it luck. Just make the two slotted gear cost more instead blindly crafting and wasting more resources on one slotted.

Reactions: FishWitch and Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I guess it's finally time to sign up for Patreon. I should get paid till 10th...don't know how long the poll will be up or even if the Mira NTR scene will win. Still doing it because the game hits my weak points and does NTR straight to the point.
No pussy footing around. You know what the ancient proverb goes Chyos.. "No NTR, no money".

One thing has been bothering me.
What is the difference betwen crafting leather gear with one and two slots...Do i have to craft a specific ammount of one slotted gear to unlock two slots or is it luck. Just make the two slotted gear cost more instead blindly crafting and wasting more resources on one slotted.
A good point. It is currently random what quality you get, but this is in the longrun not optimal from my point of view. Some kind of progress system would be nice. Something I will add in the future.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
You know a game's good when a game piracy website decides to pay for the game. :)
if creators make money via patreon the only thing limiting their income is advertising. nothing advertises like a free trial with the promise of more to come. the name of the game is "like, share, subscribe" ;)

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
gyz I am stuck with Tia's quest in the village.
What kind of animals & how many meats do I need to complete the REPUTATION quest?
I skipped the dialogue :(

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes