mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The latest version is pretty good, a bit short (atleast for me) but decent enough length i suppose.

Edit: I'm surprised the thread hasn't updated to the latest ver.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
The latest version is pretty good, a bit short (atleast for me) but decent enough length i suppose.

Edit: I'm surprised the thread hasn't updated to the latest ver.
Because that is for the Patreons, we just have to wait I think 2 weeks before we get the update

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
yeah but a changelog while we wait would be great !
As always here everything I've added since 0.2.7.0:

• 2 new animations for Arianna
  • 4 animations for Yasmine/Julia
  • 4 animations for Penny (+transitions)
  • In total 402 new images
  • New map Penny's house
  • Quest for Penny and introduction of her character
  • New farming system (This will be expanded in the future)
  • New animations for cutting trees + the MC can now chop trees without Tia
  • Many bugfixes and slight changes to some events.

Just so nobody is confused: this is everything I added since 0.2.7.0 not what I added since 0.2.7.5!

centurian1712

Jun 22, 2020
As always here everything I've added since 0.2.7.0:

• 2 new animations for Arianna
  • 4 animations for Yasmine/Julia
  • 4 animations for Penny (+transitions)
  • In total 402 new images
  • New map Penny's house
  • Quest for Penny and introduction of her character
  • New farming system (This will be expanded in the future)
  • New animations for cutting trees + the MC can now chop trees without Tia
  • Many bugfixes and slight changes to some events.

Just so nobody is confused: this is everything I added since 0.2.7.0 not what I added since 0.2.7.5!

I love you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did I dream it at some point and think that there was going to be Mira corruption/ntr this update?
It must have been a "dream" (a nightmare most likely :sneaky: ).
Originally Anya was supposed to be introduced with some storylore alongside a love route for Penny... but since time ran out we'll have to vote for another Penny Update before getting the missing content.
For now we are looking forward to an equally ambitious Update with Gwen

Reactions: FishWitch

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
It must have been a "dream" (a nightmare most likely :sneaky: ).
Originally Anya was supposed to be introduced with some storylore alongside a love route for Penny... but since time ran out we'll have to vote for another Penny Update before getting the missing content.
For now we are looking forward to an equally ambitious Update with Gwen
Yeah, a nightmare... :sneaky:
But thanks for the response! Good to see what's upcoming since I can't afford to support atm

Fneightyfive

Jun 6, 2019
When I fuck Mira the second time, when When I fuck Mira the second time and we change sexual positions.. when we finish we sleep together, but the game stops without waking up or working any key
Is a bug?
Sorry for my english
If you fuck Mira (and change positions) on the same day as Frisha visits the mayors son, Frisha will still watch you and the game freezes, i think its a small bug.

Reactions: Chyos

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
If you fuck Mira (and change positions) on the same day as Frisha visits the mayors son, Frisha will still watch you and the game freezes, i think its a small bug.
that bug doesnt seem to appear if you wait for frisha to return from the mayors house (requires you to see her traveling between the houses and going in). otherwise she is NOT in the house when you start the sex scene with mira. happens if you sleep in the house to skip time.

rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
I went to Penny's house and while he was preparing dinner I went into his room and opened the chest and stole some money. Only now I find myself with 99999 gold coins .. is it a bug or what?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I went to Penny's house and while he was preparing dinner I went into his room and opened the chest and stole some money. Only now I find myself with 99999 gold coins .. is it a bug or what?
Did you give her any money before you stole from her? Should definitly be a bug. Probably if she didn't have money at all the formula messes things up.

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes