zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Speaking of dinner...

1. agnes tells you it is your job to bring her dinner before it actually becomes your job to do so.
2. picking up the dinner is only available on 8pm to 8:59pm exactly. 7 or 9 won't do.
3. if you eat dinner it takes 2 hours. which can make you miss picking up dinner.
4. the dinner is a single item with 4 charges. which causes a myriad problems.
a. you often are unable to give all 4 charges. leaving you with a partial dinner for next day.
b. you cannot take a new dinner until the current dinner has been fully consumed. which can leave you with not enough dinner for all 4 nuns.
c. you can't cook nun dinner yourself. (like, if you missed the pickup time).

would be great if nun dinner was refactored a bit.
although, once I actually learned all the rules regarding dinner it became a non issue. but it was still a bit irksome at first going back and forth on that.
Good point, I’ll bring it to Chyos.
And the Agnes problem is already fixed.
I want to have sex with nuns already especially agatha I’m doing my best to do that
Go champ, bang them all, show them your holy grace!

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys. I need a save from the beginning of 0.5. I lost my game recently and I don't want to start over.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
having thought about it some more. the evil path here felt too... altruistically evil.
like, you are working for "team evil" because it is your team. Rather than trying to maneuver yourself into a position of power within the hierarchy of evil.
I am feeling like a minion instead of a dark lord.

I accepted gwen/isha's deal and became her champion, which is supposed to make me into some sort of demigod.
With plans on the two of us ascending to heaven together as gods. My ambitions go higher than some nun pussy.

I should have been trying to bind both demons. Or bind Syfa and steal/drain the powers of the other demon.
Or imprison him in an artifact that the MC can wear as magical equipment.
Like, for example by consulting with gwen/Isha (who is an expert) on how to subvert the ritual for my own gains & how to bind demons.

Would have been nice if there was a little epilogue for it where Syfa comes over and tells me things did not go as planned. She is upset at how he is treating you, her, and her god. And that you and her are going to sort out that male demon together. (in a future update. for example by working with gwen/isha to subvert his demon ritual he is planning).

I am just feeling like I have been duped at the end of that path.
Good point, I’ll bring it to Chyos.
And the Agnes problem is already fixed.

Go champ, bang them all, show them your holy grace!
thanks

Reactions: kidderyao

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Message to everybody: the Author has just released a hotfix b.

Message to ASwS's newbies: you'd better save before starting the monastery's quest (before going to the monastery). Don't overwrite it: you will be able to replay the whole quest when we have a final bugfree version this way.

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
Do you need a walkthrough to play this? Like, will I miss out on scenes or get forced into routes I don't want if I don't havea walkthrough? Because needing a WT is a really effective way of removing most of the fun from a game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you need a walkthrough to play this? Like, will I miss out on scenes or get forced into routes I don't want if I don't havea walkthrough? Because needing a WT is a really effective way of removing most of the fun from a game.
No, the game tells you when an important choice happens and aside from some cryptic indications (that will get reworked) the game is completely viable without a walkthrough

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Unfortunately this game is mostly dependent on the walkthrough.
Dev makes an excellent official walkthrough that is updated every release that ends with 0.

so
0.5.4.0 - new walkthrough
0.5.4.5 - no new walkthrough
0.5.5.0 - new walkthrough
etc

Normally I really dislike such games...
But here it works out well I think.
There is tons of content and variation and choices and by and large the walkthrough makes it clear of the myriad paths for you to choose from.

there is interactions based on your corruption (rarely), girl corruption, girl relationship choice (love/lust), NTR status (netorase and netorare. with setting toggle to completely disable it), and the individual quest routes.
Although to be fair, most sex is gated behind corrupting the girls.
Corruption typically has 3 dialog stages. with different dialogs at different levels of corruption.

Reactions: kidderyao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Unfortunately this game is mostly dependent on the walkthrough.
Nah it has some cryptic aspects and dependent things (for example some sex scenes) but “mostly dependent”, it isn’t.

You can go for most of the games free without ever using it, untangling stories and characters but then there will be certain points where you come in front of an impasse for lack of directions, this is where it comes useful.
It is also useful if you want to know all possible sex scenes and bonus scenes.
But playing through and through by completely depending on it for each step ruins the fun and the engagement completely.
My suggestion nick_herr69 wait for the Rework and balance update, it will smooth out things, especially criptic ones in the beginning, it will come out in 5.7.0.

Also who are thou harem.king?
How do you know so much and yet your account is not even one month old?
Did you speedrun the game or are you a secret underground fan?

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
I think i'm softlocked out of taking Heathers virginity on the church route. After sealing the demon etc, I only get anal options.
:(

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Also who are thou harem.king?
How do you know so much and yet your account is not even one month old?
Did you speedrun the game or are you a secret underground fan?
I am but a man with a simple a dream.
A dream of a better world.
Fellow me brothers, and together we shall all achieve the Harem.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am but a man with a simple a dream.
A dream of a better world.
Fellow me brothers, and together we shall all achieve the Harem.
Ah so you are in search for the One bitch to become king of the Harem and live all peacefully in the haremhood.
Then let’s make a blood pact on Dasan’s grave
having thought about it some more. the evil path here felt too... altruistically evil.
like, you are working for "team evil" because it is your team. Rather than trying to maneuver yourself into a position of power within the hierarchy of evil.
I am feeling like a minion instead of a dark lord.

I accepted gwen/isha's deal and became her champion, which is supposed to make me into some sort of demigod.
With plans on the two of us ascending to heaven together as gods. My ambitions go higher than some nun pussy.

I should have been trying to bind both demons. Or bind Syfa and steal/drain the powers of the other demon.
Or imprison him in an artifact that the MC can wear as magical equipment.
Like, for example by consulting with gwen/Isha (who is an expert) on how to subvert the ritual for my own gains & how to bind demons.

Would have been nice if there was a little epilogue for it where Syfa comes over and tells me things did not go as planned. She is upset at how he is treating you, her, and her god. And that you and her are going to sort out that male demon together. (in a future update. for example by working with gwen/isha to subvert his demon ritual he is planning).
Haven’t finished yet but if it is like this then it needs some adjustments or foreshadows on MC’s rebellion

Reactions: harem.king

Mourka

Dec 31, 2021
so nothing changes at the monastery i let the ritual fail didn't notice any new scenes am i missing something?

Jan 19, 2021
In the cheatbook you can find energy potion and armor potion. I try to play without using the cheatbook. Where can i find these items in the game?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
so nothing changes at the monastery i let the ritual fail didn't notice any new scenes am i missing something?
Oh in the future everything is going to change, but as for now, only lines of dialogues.
And it is pretty clear what will and won’t change, but a full completion of the monastery is going to happen much later
In the cheatbook you can find energy potion and armor potion. I try to play without using the cheatbook. Where can i find these items in the game?
Katheryin gives you a book with them if you have 5 in nature
can we fuck nuns in the Church path ?
YES GODDAMNIT YEEEES

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes