Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there an Update out for a new Chapter? I couldnt be online in August?
Tysm
...Instead of asking the same question in every thread there is quiet a simple way to learn wether or not there was an Update.
Check the "Last Edited" note at the bottom of the OP... works for every Thread even
2.png

Reactions: AlecVentrue

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK not sure if anyone ask this question but when you do the work for Claire, you see down in the cellar that there is another room, in the walk-through, it says to go to his room, look for a hole in the wall to get the key for the room down in the cellar , but all it been doing is saying that the hole in the wall was made by rats. SO I can't seem to get the key to open the lock door in the cellar, what am I doing wrong and yes both Kate and Claire are 100% in love with me, but I also can't seem to get them be open about the 3some that some talk about with them

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
OK not sure if anyone ask this question but when you do the work for Claire, you see down in the cellar that there is another room, in the walk-through, it says to go to his room, look for a hole in the wall to get the key for the room down in the cellar , but all it been doing is saying that the hole in the wall was made by rats. SO I can't seem to get the key to open the lock door in the cellar, what am I doing wrong and yes both Kate and Claire are 100% in love with me, but I also can't seem to get them be open about the 3some that some talk about with them
Have you completed John (Smith) Quest?
What's the Questlog saying you should be doingfor that Quest?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You must have had sex with Claire in the cellar to get to the part where you can find the key. The 3some will trigger when Claire's corruption is high enough and you get to the part in Kate's story where you prepare for Kirlic.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Have you completed John (Smith) Quest?
What's the Questlog saying you should be doingfor that Quest?
if you mean doing the making crafting thing, I have gotten up to where I have to make the silver weapon to take care of the werewolf and the making of the copper stove, does he have any other quest, since those two are the only one that shown up for me

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You must have had sex with Claire in the cellar to get to the part where you can find the key. The 3some will trigger when Claire's corruption is high enough and you get to the part in Kate's story where you prepare for Kirlic.
oh hmmm, for some reason, I can get Katie all work up but for Claire, she seems to not want to do nothing even though her lover level is up to 10. as for Katie, she has both love and corruption are now up to 20, so things are kicking in for katie, but for claire, she picky, lol

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how I can Jack off into yasmines teapot to raise her corruption? Her affection is at 10 and I'm stuck.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how I can Jack off into yasmines teapot to raise her corruption? Her affection is at 10 and I'm stuck.
The teapot is in the kitchen on top of the only table. I think it was at noon where you can do it, Julia is also in the kitchen but if she sees you she won't rat you out, don't worry.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
The teapot is in the kitchen on top of the only table. I think it was at noon where you can do it, Julia is also in the kitchen but if she sees you she won't rat you out, don't worry.
That doesn't work. I can't interact with the teapot at all.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
That doesn't work. I can't interact with the teapot at all.
Hmmm, maybe you have to interact first with the sparkling in the piano room to see her drink the tea first. I don't really know if there's a switch or anything for the corruption of Yasmine but maybe that'll be it?
When she drinks tea with Julia have you interacted with the spark?
If that doesn't do it then idk.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, maybe I wasn't totally clear. I can interact with the teapot, it just ways that Julia or whatever her name is is making tea for Yasmin in blue text, when I speak to julia she says to stop disturbing her.
I can stand by the glittery thing after dinner and it says that she's listening to the piano or whatever. Coming closer there are only a few extra lines of dialogue as the maid is there. That's about it honestly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh hmmm, for some reason, I can get Katie all work up but for Claire, she seems to not want to do nothing even though her lover level is up to 10. as for Katie, she has both love and corruption are now up to 20, so things are kicking in for katie, but for claire, she picky, lol
Have you interacted with her mother in the bedroom after sending Kate to sleep or while she interacts with thomas?
Let her give you a few Blowjobs so her corruption raises

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Ok, maybe I wasn't totally clear. I can interact with the teapot, it just ways that Julia or whatever her name is is making tea for Yasmin in blue text, when I speak to julia she says to stop disturbing her.
I can stand by the glittery thing after dinner and it says that she's listening to the piano or whatever. Coming closer there are only a few extra lines of dialogue as the maid is there. That's about it honestly.
then u maybe did it already ? for the corruption to work you need to spy on yasmine when she drings the tea

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Have you already had sex with Yasmine in her bedroom and the piano room? That probably is a switch. The other option is that the teapot is bugged.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2 girls are missing from the orc service scenes. so yes ? currently no patreon votes on that, maybe next month
Chyos consider his work on that front to be sufficient, no need to throw more girls to those greenskins, unless it was just strangely worded and you meant 3 or more somes with Maui

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes