Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.7.5] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,19 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
My favorite is Kate, but Frisha is a close second. Both of them desperately need way more content.
Kate has so much content while Frisha barely gets any. She did finally get new sex scenes like last year but that took a while.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Wat's latest update? There's no changelog, is Kirlic finally here?
its the inn which is needed to get to kirlec.

kirlec those probably half a year to a year off. penny's wining next poll. fallowed by bianca, arianna and then finally kirlec. people have been really pushing penny for a while so theirs a good chance a bunch will vote kirlec next poll. espeshaly as now that the inns in we can actualy get to kirlec

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.7.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
its the inn which is needed to get to kirlec.

kirlec those probably half a year to a year off. penny's wining next poll. fallowed by bianca, arianna and then finally kirlec. people have been really pushing penny for a while so theirs a good chance a bunch will vote kirlec next poll. espeshaly as now that the inns in we can actualy get to kirlec
Ok thanks.

Sep 24, 2017
I don't recommend downloading the new update, (0.5.7.5) its showing great potential of the new inn, but leaves on a cliffhanger like the mid-work on the the monastery. Maybe wait for the 0.5.7.7 or till 0.5.8.0
GODDAMNIT.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar and Guz007

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So, what exactly is happening with the scenes that are unavailable in the new update? Is the dev remaking those scenes and then putting them back into the game, or are they being removed from the game for good?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, please enlight me, if i have already completed the galvina and bianca quest(the mine), and want to unlock the bianca and goblin ntr and also want to sometimes see the goblins having their ways with them, i can't?

Also why i can't send Tia to the orcs anymore? i can send the other rumah girls, except her, i already completed all quests in game and gurtak is alive, but is in calen

PS: the defeat scene of Calen Rest with tia and Lyvia with the orcs is hot asf

Last edited:

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How to progress with Ophilia? I'm having sex with her in her room, but there are no new options when she is in front of the inn (as written in the walkthrough). Is there some hidden step to progress the character? Or maybe I need to fill some affection/corruption requirement?

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I've had this shared on Chyos' Discord for a while now but figure I should probably share it here too.

After playing with the walkthrough I decided it was a touch unwieldy to use with how large it's become, so I have created a stylized web version.

if you wish to make sure there's nothing nefarious going on.

still cant find the swamp and that damn pair of trees

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes