Jan 19, 2021
Witch path is better for Liandra and to end up with the Mc instead of returning to Kirlic , don't bring her to the baron or return her to Giron ?
Try both paths Return her to the Baron then the Baron will have sex with her. Bring her to your camp you get a threesome with Yasmine

Blindi

May 21, 2020
Anyone know how doing exactly for Dasan and Arianna NTR ? I tryed leave them 1 month solo just after she discover Rumah, i tried another month after i accept she doing it with Dasan, i tried interrupt them 5 times ... But they never doing it ...

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone know how doing exactly for Dasan and Arianna NTR ? I tryed leave them 1 month solo just after she discover Rumah, i tried another month after i accept she doing it with Dasan, i tried interrupt them 5 times ... But they never doing it ...
Have you tried corrupting Arianna?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Any chance of making Verena Pregnant in future through Netori route ?
Also , I would love if in future updates in Krilic , new characters are introduced, preferably where the MC can corrupt more milf who are in unhappy marriages , or even initiate cracks in marriages.
More Oyokodon ( mother & daughter) action would be sweet , but hopefully their is a build up and not sudden corrupting sex.
Build up is the most underrated and important part I feel.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
The enemies have different weaknesses, some are weak against the sword, others against the dagger or the bow. If you adjust your combat style depending on the situation, you can have it much easier.
How do we know which enemy are weak to what weapon ?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I hope when CHYOS gets time he could add more dialogue for Emily when she starts getting soft to MC , it's a little to much on nose when she just suddenly starts being nice to Mc when he starts gifting her better food.
I think maybe a bath Scene where she sees MC naked , of maybe see's MC with frisha and develops jealous but also internal conflict of how to approach towards her feeling for MC.
Basically more build for EMILY with jealous, internal conflict and more drama , lol.

I think it's a lot of work and don't think it'll be easy , but just a suggestion. This is one of the best NSFW game if not the best.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
One more suggestion I'd like to make is towards the implementation of the sexy stuff of the game.
At present it's seems too mechanical , like angel changing and is a little like slide show.
I don't know how it can be improved without adding more frames and new intermediate animation in between changing angels during sexy stuff.
If anyone has any other ideo if making the Sexy stuff feel more smooth and inflow rather than mechanical it will be highly appreciated.
More pictures & animations is the only thing I can think of , but considering how taking the animation making can be , I'd take more pictures over them anyday.
I feel pictures are superior to basic 2 pic/frame animation on loop.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is it just me or did Gavina get a model update? I remember her looking pretty rough and now she doesn't look nearly as bad as I recall. This gives me hope for Emily and Claire's mug.
She did get a touch-up on her proportions and alignment.
It doesn't look much , but look at the difference when compared side by side.
Hopefully all other early characters like Emily, Frisha , Mina And Verena get touch up like these . Gavina_Rework.png

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Frisha was always cute and I never saw anything wrong with Verena, she is easily the hottest milf in town. These two also dress nicer than nearly every other LI in the game too. The big 3 offenders were Emily/Claire/Gavina and then Gwen cause of her hair looks filthy and out of place and then Yasmin just looks like an alien in some scenes with the weird eyes and crazy proportions and then the hair looks strange if you talk to her a second time in the day while Julia is playing the piano. Imo it's not just the faces looking rough on some of the older npcs, but the rags that they wear. Like wtf is Mira wearing if her sister is a seamstress? You'd think she would've been a little better dressed, same with Emily.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Frisha was always cute and I never saw anything wrong with Verena, she is easily the hottest milf in town. These two also dress nicer than nearly every other LI in the game too. The big 3 offenders were Emily/Claire/Gavina and then Gwen cause of her hair looks filthy and out of place and then Yasmin just looks like an alien in some scenes with the weird eyes and crazy proportions and then the hair looks strange if you talk to her a second time in the day while Julia is playing the piano. Imo it's not just the faces looking rough on some of the older npcs, but the rags that they wear. Like wtf is Mira wearing if her sister is a seamstress? You'd think she would've been a little better dressed, same with Emily.
We need model touch-ups & wardrobe quests asap.

Reactions: Adoringfan

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
She did get a touch-up on her proportions and alignment.
It doesn't look much , but look at the difference when compared side by side.
Hopefully all other early characters like Emily, Frisha , Mina And Verena get touch up like these . View attachment 3550057
If you flipped both images and told me they were touched up, I also be nodding as if I could tell the difference.

Frankly if they wanted to "fix" Gavina, it would be her face. If someone looking like that came up to me IRL, I would have demanded to get paid to give her pleasure.

But I was never bothered by the uglier models as long as they fit to story, Gavina had a hard life, ain't got no time for that magical plastic surgery.

Just keep chugging Chyos and pushing the story forward!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
We need model touch-ups & wardrobe quests asap.
I just think it could naturally be worked into the game via quests. Like Rumah village, Frisha needs a job, Verana is an industrious kind of woman. The two of them aught to pair and start selling clothes/lingerie/makeup. Also, you could have that one lady who does massages open up a spa/onsen eventually too. I am all for putting these ladies to work and building up the arenwald economy. Also, the king needs his taxes!

There are other issues too, like Tia/Lyvia never visiting the bar. Why can't you take Kate home with you? They seem like little nitpicks, but it'd make sense that you should be able to invite just about anyone to your house (when you finish the remodel). Also, with the mc fixing up Rumah and then establishing the mercenary camp, those places should get visitors like that merchant girl who I forget her name. Also, why isn't Imawyn a recruitable party member? Her magic would come in pretty handy and she knows how to swing a sword.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Simply talk to Ariana and tell her she should involve with dasan or corrupt her upto above 15

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
I'm doing the mission the price for recognition and when I look for the treasures the maps are blank. Has anyone already missed it and if so do you know how to fix it?

beryn

May 8, 2017
My UI has gone, so can no longer see anything while playing.
I happened during cutscene in the Arianna questline after you and Corven are ambushed and you then wake up.
Menu is opening, but health, energy buttons etc. is gone.
I didn't press anything, so I'm not sure how this happened.
Restarting doesn't solve this.

Is there any solution to this?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes