Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I have a couple of questions. Number one, is there a love route for Julia? Because MC said he could use her as a fuck toy, or just forget about her. Number 2, is there anymore content for Verena besides sex with MC, and MC watching her and Roderick?
Read the walkthrough. It's on the first post of this thread.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My problem in this particular situation is because of the simple fact that the MC is too tired to have sex with Tia.
That's it, that's the only information I got.
This is enough to make Tia want to cheat on him?
And to revert this I have to stop her giggling with Dasan?
Ignore Tias advances for several days, you basically tell her to leave you alone since you are to tired from fucking other girls...
Sure Tia is the bad one here... Tia doesn't want to cheat on the MC she just questions her affection towards the MC and gets open towards other advances... because the MC is NOT the only dick in the universe.
Vice versa, give Tia what she wants and everyone gets happy... because she is a woman aswell as a fighter

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Ignore Tias advances for several days, you basically tell her to leave you alone since you are to tired from fucking other girls...
Sure Tia is the bad one here... Tia doesn't want to cheat on the MC she just questions her affection towards the MC and gets open towards other advances... because the MC is NOT the only dick in the universe.
Vice versa, give Tia what she wants and everyone gets happy... because she is a woman aswell as a fighter
I can only fully judge when is released, we talk about that before.

But my greatest fear is that this game is becoming more and more aggressive with the NTR aspect.
To appease the patrons, you know that by looking at the Discord and Patreon's comments.
That Ophilia's update was pretty much to have NTR with Thomas, turning her into one of "Thomas's girls", a pink stripper.
Her situation may change, but we have to wait a year or more and that doesn't change the intent of that update.
I just saw yesterday Chyos changing the pre-poll option for Liandra.
More content in the non-NTR route? Nope.
NTR with Giron to assure more votes.
It just gives you a bad vibe.
Then again, NTR vs Non-NTR is a dangerous path to walk.
He is the only dev I know doing well so far
I just hope that doesn't change

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'd really like to know why checking the walkthrough guide is such a difficult task for so many dudes.

Guys, the official walkthrough is a game guide, too. You'd better have a look at it. :coffee:

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

But my greatest fear is that this game is becoming more and more aggressive with the NTR aspect.
To appease the patrons, you know that by looking at the Discord and Patreon's comments.
That Ophilia's update was pretty much to have NTR with Thomas, turning her into one of "Thomas's girls", a pink stripper.
Her situation may change, but we have to wait a year or more and that doesn't change the intent of that update.
Now you make me worry :eek:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
You did not see me question the Dasan's route for instance.

Or any of the NTR routes where the MC fails

In Penny's case, to achieve this you have to leave her at Lucius's mercy (similar to both situations with Frisha)
Or don't tell her about Henry's bs.

The MC is a loser, he puts his girls in harm's way

The orc scenario you mentioned fits the bill.

My problem in this particular situation is because of the simple fact that the MC is too tired to have sex with Tia.

In the non-ntr universe that mrttao mentioned, the MC never fails. The girls do not have any interest in cheating on him because he doesn't let them get violated by orcs, douchebags, while fucking demons, and the like. Not because he's too tired to have sex while in a relationship with them.
from what chyos said when it initially brought up, I think this new tia/dasan thing only happens if Tia is not your wanita. Unless you're on the dasan route, and then she will become more proactive in seeking dasan out.

I'd really like to know why checking the walkthrough guide is such a difficult task for so many dudes.

Guys, the official walkthrough is a game guide, too. You'd better have a look at it. :coffee:
some mysteries have no answer. some people just really don't like reading I guess. or just want others to find the answer for them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I am afraid that based on the plenty NTR focused prevotes on discord, that that one is completly overrun and dominated by NTR fans, the vanilla guys seem to strange away from it more and more... which in turn makes me question why he holds those prevotes in such an enviroment as the results are as clear as day by now.
I just hope Chyos will return to the Patreon only votes as there all his supporter vote... and not total strangers invited by the NTR loving supporters as it seems more often than not

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If I go to sleep and I wake up sweating for an NTR dream or a Tia appearance, I know who to blame guys.
We shall call this part of the thread the Tia Ntr omnipresence arc, a sequel to the Pia incident arc

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I am afraid that based on the plenty NTR focused prevotes on discord, that that one is completly overrun and dominated by NTR fans, the vanilla guys seem to strange away from it more and more... which in turn makes me question why he holds those prevotes in such an enviroment as the results are as clear as day by now.
I just hope Chyos will return to the Patreon only votes as there all his supporter vote... and not total strangers invited by the NTR loving supporters as it seems more often than not
That's something that worries me too. But the point is, Chyos knows the worries of those fans?Because I think he is only doing this for the money.

Even so, if we look at the prevote. the difference between the new addition of Giron NTR, the threesome, and Ayita is very notable. So at least in the 10$ tier is not of NTR fans. But he can lose all these fans if the content goes to the NTR, myself included. I dont mind some reality, you cant be alpha male always, but sometimes goes too far.

If I go to sleep and I wake up sweating for an NTR dream or a Tia appearance, I know who to blame guys.
We shall call this part of the thread the Tia Ntr omnipresence arc, a sequel to the Pia incident arc
Here you go:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have a couple of questions. Number one, is there a love route for Julia? Because MC said he could use her as a fuck toy, or just forget about her.
Yes. And there is more than one way to get on it.
Just do NOT put cumwine in her bedroom or she will go into the slut or NTR path (depending on setting)
If you are on slut path you can ask the mayor to award you julia as a wife after finishing quests related to mine and weapons.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
By the way, with this I mean, that someone should tell him about those worries, and see what will be his answer, of course, this will put him on a compromised position, but it is for the best.

With that the supporters should know if its their interest to keep supporting him or not.

It is fair to know what you should expect.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By the way, with this I mean, that someone should tell him about those worries, and see what will be his answer, of course, this will put him on a compromised position, but it is for the best.

With that the supporters should know if its their interest to keep supporting him or not.

It is fair to know what you should expect.
Well you can always PM him here or on Patreon to share those thoughts... my own worries have only been growing recently but I am really considering it if the next Bonus vote after 0.5.0.0 is NTR heavy again or we'll end with more NTR Options than Vanilla

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well you can always PM him here or on Patreon to share those thoughts... my own worries have only been growing recently but I am really considering it if the next Bonus vote after 0.5.0.0 is NTR heavy again or we'll end with more NTR Options than Vanilla
I asked him about these thoughts, showed him the conversation here, dont know if he is going to answer, but I hope so.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
You did not see me question the Dasan's route for instance.

Or any of the NTR routes where the MC fails

In Penny's case, to achieve this you have to leave her at Lucius's mercy (similar to both situations with Frisha)
Or don't tell her about Henry's bs.

The MC is a loser, he puts his girls in harm's way

The orc scenario you mentioned fits the bill.

In the non-ntr universe that mrttao mentioned, the MC never fails. The girls do not have any interest in cheating on him because he doesn't let them get violated by orcs, douchebags, while fucking demons, and the like. Not because he's too tired to have sex while in a relationship with them.
Fail to have sex? a loser of making love? You're responsible to breed to have next generation. When you have the option to stop Tia meeting Dasan, I don't see there's any problem in that... :(

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Fail to have sex? a loser of making love? When you have the option to stop Tia meeting Dasan, I don't see there's any problem in that... :(
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but simply put, I don't like the idea of having to stop the MC's girlfriend herself to talk to a prick, because otherwise, she'll cheat on him.

What a crap girlfriend, you can't even trust her, throw her in the garbage.

Evangelion-01 justification that the MC hurts Tia by doing that does sound way better, and if there's a dialogue in this aspect, yeah, it doesn't sound so bad.

But I'm being such a prick about this because I don't really like the direction this game seems to be going, that's all.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but simply put, I don't like the idea of having to stop the MC's girlfriend herself to talk to a prick, because otherwise, she'll cheat on him.

What a crap girlfriend, you can't even trust her, throw her in the garbage.

Evangelion-01 justification that the MC hurts Tia by doing that does sound way better, and if there's a dialogue in this aspect, yeah, it doesn't sound so bad.

But I'm being such a prick about this because I don't really like the direction this game seems to be going, that's all.
Yeah... I'm repeating myself too... If you corrupt any girl, you can't expect any girl is not a slut... I don't see there's any chance the author would change the effect of corruption to your liking...

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah... I'm repeating myself too... If you corrupt any girl, you can't expect any girl is not a slut... I don't see there's any chance the author would change the effect of corruption to your liking...
The corruption didn't work to this extreme, that's all I'm saying.

You're cool with this game getting more NTR-heavy than usual, I'm not.

Reactions: mrttao

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
The corruption didn't work to this extreme, that's all I'm saying.

You're cool with this game getting more NTR-heavy than usual, I'm not.
Your saying is not the fact... Not only Tia, you could see the other girls who are not sluts from scratch will be loyal to you if you don't corrupt them. For instance, Kate will even not allow Rick to touch her butt secritively if you don't corrupt her.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes