Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The main focus of that option is Liandra & Yasmine. + of course adding single animations with Liandra for the camp route as well (where Yasmine isn't part of). so that Liandra gets more content in general (that was my idea behind it)

I plan to offer an extended camp scene in the future as a bonus scene option (expanded party where you might not only dance with Liandra). but doing that on top to the scene with Liandra & Yasmine would be too much. adding in a single scene with Giron on the other hand takes only a few hours and can be done on top.

But it doesn't really matter anyway since it currently looks like we get the bonus scene where Ayita becomes the MC's wanita or Emily/Mira/Frisha bath scene...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think human society in this game's world is polygamic.

Why the fuck should our MC marry Emily? he should be totally and completely nuts.

He is ambitious.

So, if he marries, his best suitable matches - at the moment - are Giron's natural daughter and Liandra.

If he chooses a same social level partner, his best matches are Mira, Penny and Arianna.

If he chooses love only: Mira or Arianna.

If he's a smart badass: no one - he'd better become Isha's (bad guy route) or Athia's (good guy route) lover. Yeah, free as a biiiiiiiiird!!
Well Athia preached monogamie... though Isha preached Polygamie.
With Natasha trying to become a priestess of Isha and Sabrina or the MC being her Champion we might get the first official church of Isha in Arenfield eventually.
The Pater is old and a pervert so might be converted easily or just passes away leaving the church to Mira and Natasha.

Mira has no strong stand on religious codexes or doctrines (even considers some of them stiffening) but after her encounter with Syfa she is certainly aware of the gods... so let her meet Athia living with us and make a new doctrine about allowing free love and polygamic relationships.

Both pathes covered and polygamy unlocked in Arenfield... putting aside that the women can call themselves MCs wifes there is nothing to gain from it anyway... no tax exaption or support system.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well Athia preached monogamie... though Isha preached Polygamie.
With Natasha trying to become a priestess of Isha and Sabrina or the MC being her Champion we might get the first official church of Isha in Arenfield eventually.
The Pater is old and a pervert so might be converted easily or just passes away leaving the church to Mira and Natasha.

Mira has no strong stand on religious codexes or doctrines (even considers some of them stiffening) but after her encounter with Syfa she is certainly aware of the gods... so let her meet Athia living with us and make a new doctrine about allowing free love and polygamic relationships.

Both pathes covered and polygamy unlocked in Arenfield... putting aside that the women can call themselves MCs wifes there is nothing to gain from it anyway... no tax exaption or support system.
So many moral questions and dilemma, I am here for love of sex, marriage is just a cultural institution, marry no one, marry one, marry everyone, it’s the same if you in the end have relationship with every female being.

Also the man is here, Hi Chyos

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Hey,
first of: I'm sorry that I'm not here reading this thread in detail on a regular basis.
I check in when ever I have a bit of free time but with the work on the game + discord activity + PM's my time is already stretched thin.

Since there was a discussion here about future developement and focus in terms of ntr I'll take the time to clarify this topic.
I am aware that this is a topic people get quickly heated up about (that is also the reason why there is an off switch at the start for this)
Still when creating new content I'm always trying to do something for both sides.
While I often add in an option for ntr fans the main focus is always on the vanilla route. I get a ton of requests for ntr scenes, but the rule is always (especially for the bonus scenes) there always has to be an vanilla option first and the ntr is a bonus.
As an example: the last bonus scene was for Nyra + the option to offer her to the tribe as an ntr option.
For that bonus scene I have added 6 animations for her and the MC and 1! for sharing her with the tribe.
So this alone should show you how I set priorities.
Same was for Ophilia. The majority of work went into scenes with her and the MC (11 animations+transitions) while only 1 single scene (2 animations) was done for her and Thomas.
So saying that I focus too much on ntr isn't true. There is often an option for it but I mainly focus on the vanilla route.
For Ophilia's storyline I can give you a small spoiler on how the story will continue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope I was able to clarify it a bit.
So far I think I was able to do a good balance between vanilla & ntr.
And I intent to keep it this way.
(Think I have answered this before, in case it comes up again I will pin it to the Q&A at my first post of this thread)
Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So many moral questions and dilemma, I am here for love of sex, marriage is just a cultural institution, marry no one, marry one, marry everyone, it’s the same if you in the end have relationship with every female being.

Also the man is here, Hi Chyos
Well I'd say for Emily this will be a livechangeing and important Event... she already had 2 lovers that she hoped to have a future with... 1 eloping on her while being pregnant, the other one never tying the knot and than dying on a hunting trip.
She was called a whore and slut long before the MC started to corrupt her for that... finally haveing a man that upholds his promise will be something she probably didn't even believe in anymore... since she shares MC with both her daugthers she's likely not concerned about the MC haveing a polygamic relationship... but once you marry one women she'll likely be considered to be given preferral treatment and raise the jelausy of the other women... so if you marry one, you gotta marry all or there will be conflict in the future I'd say

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well I'd say for Emily this will be a livechangeing and important Event... she already had 2 lovers that she hoped to have a future with... 1 eloping on her while being pregnant, the other one never tying the knot and than dying on a hunting trip.
She was called a whore and slut long before the MC started to corrupt her for that... finally haveing a man that upholds his promise will be something she probably didn't even believe in anymore... since she shares MC with both her daugthers she's likely not concerned about the MC haveing a polygamic relationship... but once you marry one women she'll likely be considered to be given preferral treatment and raise the jelausy of the other women... so if you marry one, you gotta marry all or there will be conflict in the future I'd say
Yeah I agree, I forgot to mention it’s more impactful for the women than the mc, so if there is a marriage I guess I’ll go with one woman in a save file and more in another one to check the variations

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The main focus of that option is Liandra & Yasmine. + of course adding single animations with Liandra for the camp route as well (where Yasmine isn't part of). so that Liandra gets more content in general (that was my idea behind it)

I plan to offer an extended camp scene in the future as a bonus scene option (expanded party where you might not only dance with Liandra). but doing that on top to the scene with Liandra & Yasmine would be too much. adding in a single scene with Giron on the other hand takes only a few hours and can be done on top.

But it doesn't really matter anyway since it currently looks like we get the bonus scene where Ayita becomes the MC's wanita or Emily/Mira/Frisha bath scene...
First of all, thanks for the answers you gave to this chat. Hopefully that cools some heads in here. Also the vanilla bonus scene options you line up in here do sound quite delicious, hopefully we will see that Liandra & Yasmine scene at some point, even if it isn't what is voted for next one. Yasmine does deserve to have some love in her life, considering how it seems her husband and son don't seem to care for her that much.

All in all, keep up the good work, you're definitely making one of my favourite RPGM games out there.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Actually MC is already married to Tia and the other Rumah girls. So he is a polygamist anyway.
Not in the least. Rumah people are not humans. They don't count: wanitas aren't wives and Rumah doesn't belong to human society. Therefore MC isn't married.

Please don't tell they count, because they don't. Mixed people like Tia, Rumah people, Bianca and Imawyn are outcast creatures unwanted by everybody. Just remember what Gavina tells about Bianca, what Imawyn tells about herself, what Katherin tells about Tia.

Anyway, human society in this game isn't polygamic for sure. If there were polygamy our dear Mayor fellow Giron would have had a younger wife for sure, too.

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Not in the least. Rumah people are not humans. They don't count: wanitas aren't wives.

Please don't tell they count, because they don't. Mixed people like Tia, Rumah people, Bianca and Imawyn are outcast creatures unwanted by everybody. Just remember what Gavina tells about Bianca, what Imawyn tells about herself, what Katherin tells about Tia.

Anyway, human society in this game isn't polygamic for sure. If there were polygamy our dear Mayor fellow Giron would have had a younger wife for sure, too.
Would you consider Tias Mom an hon-human outcast also? she clearly believes her daughters marriage is valid.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Not in the least. Rumah people are not humans. They don't count: wanitas aren't wives.

That is why, when you become Mayor, Governor, King, Lord of the Universe, etc...you pass a new law that allows polygamy. You also ban racism towards which you call outcast creatures and stab a sword in the eye of anyone who disagrees with you. Or perhaps give them some cumwine and fuck them...your choice.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Would you consider Tias Mom an hon-human outcast also? she clearly believes her daughters marriage is valid.
Tia's Mom is an obvious rebel. She is a scamp. I love the way she is being written and look forward to more of her sneaking a piece off of her son-in-law.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That is why, when you become Mayor, Governor, King, Lord of the Universe, etc...you pass a new law that allows polygamy. You also ban racism towards which you call outcast creatures and stab a sword in the eye of anyone who disagrees with you. Or perhaps give them some cumwine and fuck them...your choice.
When my MC becomes King he'll pass the New Arenfield Restriction Act. It tells: new updates and bonus scenes with Tia and Rumah are FORBIDDEN. ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Only in Rumah. What happens in Rumah stays in Rumah.

Why do you think Lyvia never approaches Rumah? humans don't want to have anything to do with Rumah people.

Reactions: hhhhy
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes