Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The next update is about Penny's story. I'm currently working on a proper introduction for her character. It will have a lot of possible netori content (if the player chooses to) otherwise he will watch how she finally gets together with her fiance (only in ntr on mode ofc).

Aside of that I have to agree with Evangelion-01 there are a many questions already answered in this thread and we keep on repeating to answer them like almost every update ;) at this point also thank you to all of you who answer these questions! And he in particular has been most patient to answer almost every question here.

Many things can be answered by the wt, but ofc there are also bugs still in the game. When there is time I will read through all the posts here (thanks to your reports I have fixed some of the bugs in the game for the next update) I don't want to discourage you to ask questions or report problems in this thread (because problems often mean I have described something insufficient or there really is a bug) but, yea maybe for some questions the search function will provide an answer that has already been given.
First... I had a few beers so take note , I don't want to come across as offensive because I'm not (And I'll take the 5th when I sober up)
There are three games that stand out for me: (Not in order of preference)
"Farmers dreams" (Art is amazing but the game is grindy) and people screaming bugs because they have to think before they see tit.
"Peasant quest" : Good story, good art, but you have to stick your willy in some well drawn ugly women (Maghda :sick:) and too many side quests
"Struggle": Absolutely great story and the artwork has improved since the early releases.(Personally I would like Imawyn's bust size a bit smaller, and I don't go near Natasha anymore they just get too big for me)
Having said all that , don't change a damn thing. it's your story and we should read it your way. Don't get sucked in by the "I want more ntr and when they get it, I can't get Kate to dance on the stage.....It's a bug". (Then Evangelion flips and says read the F****N walkthrough) Have to say it makes me smile.
Tell your story, your way and take no prisoners in the process, because most of the people on here couldn't do what you've done only complain because your free game is not up to "Witcher" standards.
(I look at life a bit differently maybe because I'm a 64 yo, I'm not a Paetron, my rule is: If I can download a finished game I'll pay for it, I know it's not the system here but that's me. please keep going (It'll be worth €40.00. :))

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Look all I know is it's too late for my MC. I named him Cuck and he shall live up to that name that the almighty creator gave him. I say go bananas with the NTR. I like watching people bitch about it.

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
I think i found a bug. While i was progressing with the quest of building the tower , i couldn't buy any rope from the store. is it the same for everyone?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I think i found a bug. While i was progressing with the quest of building the tower , i couldn't buy any rope from the store. is it the same for everyone?
This isn't a bug, the stock is limited to 5 and is refilled every monday when Grant visits the village

Reactions: L30

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I love this game
I have opened an account here to congratulate Chynos on the game, in the near future I will join the patreon :)

I love that frames continue to open with each update, but I think past frames should also be completed

My favorite is Kate's, I would like to see different dances and interactions according to love and corruption

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Which ones? Can you be spicific please?
Only ones I can think of is Frisha and Kate. I honestly don't think that the statement of it increasing chance for NTR for them is accurate though. Certainly it is required for Frisha (have to sell vials to merchant so Giran will have a potion to give to Dave which can in turn lead to NTR) but even all of this is completely avoidable.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only ones I can think of is Frisha and Kate. I honestly don't think that the statement of it increasing chance for NTR for them is accurate though. Certainly it is required for Frisha (have to sell vials to merchant so Giran will have a potion to give to Dave which can in turn lead to NTR) but even all of this is completely avoidable.
but you'll have to sneak into Daves room every day and switch the cum wine with normal one and get out unseen again... also you can't do anything against Kate getting dosed dureing the serving mini game as far as I recall.
There are other options to raise alignment aswell... some may take awhile since they can only been done in certain intervalls... but you won't have to suffer from side effects

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes